PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for me and my wife!

concept2
Nov 12th 2008, 01:34 PM
Dear All,

As you may have seen in previous threads. My wife and I are going throught some hard times. We have been working together to get closer with god.

We have hit a new challenge. We truly love each other and are trying to work things out at this time.

Please pray that me and my wife can learn to forgive and forget.
That we might find strength in god and he bless us with clarity and hope for our relationship.

Regards,
Oscar

Frances
Nov 12th 2008, 05:41 PM
:pray: as you request . . .

IMINXTC
Nov 12th 2008, 11:42 PM
Lifting you and your wife before the Lord.

Ashley274
Nov 13th 2008, 07:03 AM
Hi Oscar I am praying :pray::pray:

MercyChild
Nov 13th 2008, 07:16 AM
Hi Oscar!

I will pray that God will be in charge of you and your wife, that He will lead you and guide you, that He will give you the outcome on your sittuation. I ask that He will bless you and your wife in your marriage, and that He will be the first in your relationship. I pray that you will recognise the greatness within God and that you will experience His awesome power. I pray that you and your wife will get a solution to deal with difficult sittuations.

May God bless your family, I will keep on praying, so that you might have a great testimony and give God all the Glory!:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 13th 2008, 02:34 PM
Jesus, Please teach and help this couple learn to forget and to forgive as you have for this couple.. Please Jesus..:pray:

walked
Nov 13th 2008, 06:59 PM
Father in Jesus name I ask that you comfort, reassure and share your merciful, forgiving and compassionate heart with those who follow your Son our Lord Jesus.

God bless you Sir, I will be praying with you for your family.