PDA

View Full Version : Our only concern...

Lady Ashanti
Nov 12th 2008, 04:09 PM
I posted this in another thread, and thought I would post it here to encourage my brothers, and sisters in Christ...

There is much that is pulling at us, and some seemed to be very concern with all that the enemy is doing right now. We are seeing Bible prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes, and very quickly in fact.

Yes, Satan may appear to be taking over, and even "laughing", however...

He laughed when Jesus was crucified, and look at how that turned out...:lol:

Personally I am praising God for all the signs that I see which point to the Rapture of the Church. Do you realize that we will be the generation that actually sees Jesus crack the sky on a cloud?

Can you imagine hearing the trumpet sound?

Can you imagine being "changed" to fully, and completely be like Jesus?

Can you imagine meeting Him in the air? Seeing His face...

Can you imagine seeing all those who died in Christ there with Him?

Ahhh...this will be so wonderful...

The only thing we should concern ourself with right now is being "Rapture Ready"...:pp

Marantha, Lord....:pray:

moonglow
Nov 12th 2008, 04:55 PM
I posted this in another thread, and thought I would post it here to encourage my brothers, and sisters in Christ...

There is much that is pulling at us, and some seemed to be very concern with all that the enemy is doing right now. We are seeing Bible prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes, and very quickly in fact.

Personally I am praising God for all the signs that I see which point to the Rapture of the Church. Do you realize that we will be the generation that actually sees Jesus crack the sky on a cloud?

The only thing we should concern ourself with right now is being "Rapture Ready"...:pp

What bible prophecy are being fulfilled right now?

There are many on here that don't believe in the pre-trib rapture...(didn't know if you knew this or not). Not sure how one gets ready for a rapture anyway...as far as I know we are to be doing what we always have been doing...our Father's work.

I wish with all my heart Jesus would return in my lifetime...but I don't think its going to happen.

God bless

Rufus_1611
Nov 12th 2008, 04:58 PM
While I appreciate the happy sentiment and do believe in the blessed hope of being caught up to meet him in the air...I think occupying until he returns should be added to the list of things we should concern ourselves with right now.

Lady Ashanti
Nov 13th 2008, 05:33 AM
While I appreciate the happy sentiment and do believe in the blessed hope of being caught up to meet him in the air...I think occupying until he returns should be added to the list of things we should concern ourselves with right now.

...and that is how we become, or stay "rapture ready"...:saint:

DurbanDude
Nov 13th 2008, 07:40 AM

There are many on here that don't believe in the pre-trib rapture...(didn't know if you knew this or not). Not sure how one gets ready for a rapture anyway...as far as I know we are to be doing what we always have been doing...our Father's work.

I wish with all my heart Jesus would return in my lifetime...but I don't think its going to happen.

God bless

Hi Moonglow,

Why do you say that? I personally believe the political state of the world is far from the end-time predictions, but surely events can change quickly, and even as a post trib believer I still believe the correct attitude is to expect Jesus to come soon.

Soj
Nov 13th 2008, 08:08 AM

Marantha, Lord....:pray:That was encouraging, thank you sister! I'm reminded of that great hymn "when we all get to heaven what a day of rejoicing that will be, when we all see Jesus we'll sing and shout the victory!"

Good point about being "rapture ready" too, even if others hold to a different doctrine...the Apostle Paul said he was ready:

2 Timothy 4:6 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand. 7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: 8 Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

From this verse we learn that Paul was ready to depart this world because A) he fought a good fight - and so should we be, and 2) he kept the faith - and so can we! The last part of that verse promises a "crown of righteousness" to all those who "love his appearing", so be encouraged to be rapture ready and the Lord will reward you for it, amen.:pp

looking4jesus
Nov 13th 2008, 12:56 PM

I agree with you.Though quite a few members here do not believe in such a thing as the chirch which is the bride of Christ being taken up before the GT. It will be a moot point when it happens. Jesus told us we should watch and pray and be always looking for this event to happen.

As Jesus said coming as a thief in the night..most people meaning most people will not hear or see a thief in the night coming to their house and thta is how it will be when the Rapture happens.Satan ha sbeen very busy working with New Age people, people that Channel enties to explain away this event. There are hundreds of articles explaining why over night a ton of born again christians have left the earth. So you see it is not only us Christinas thta belive such a event as the Rapture, Satan also knows it will happen and is working hard to explain it away to the masses when it does.

God Bless
Randy

holpcs2
Nov 14th 2008, 02:27 AM

God bless

Well, as far as I know, Israel establishing her independence in 1948 was a fulfillment. The "running to and fro" and "doubling of knowledge" also makes a strong case for biblical prophecies being fulfilled..

σяєяυииєя
Nov 14th 2008, 02:50 AM
Amen ℓα∂у αѕнαηту,

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Revelation 22:17,20,21.

A comment: I guess Satan did not laugh when our Savior was crucified, for in that time his end arrived seeing that Christ bruised his head in the cross.

And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel. Genesis 3:15.

Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it. Colossians 2:15

Kudo Shinichi
Nov 14th 2008, 11:54 AM
We should be aware that the LORD Jesus Christ is coming soon and do our best in whatever we are entrusted with...http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=53&chapter=3&version=31&context=chapter
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=49&chapter=19&version=31&context=chapter
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=53&chapter=9&version=31&context=chapter
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=55&chapter=2&version=31&context=chapter
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=65&chapter=12&verse=1&version=31&context=verse

Roelof
Nov 15th 2008, 07:46 AM
Do you realize that we will be the generation that actually sees Jesus crack the sky on a cloud?

I support your view point :pp:pp:pp