PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for Healing

musicmiss
Nov 12th 2008, 07:38 PM
Could you guys please be in prayer for me? I have stomach problems and they have now kept me sick for 3 1/2 weeks. This is the longest it's gone on now. Usually it only lasts about 1 1/2 weeks. I went to the dr and he basically asked me why I was there. I am miserable, I am getting discouraged because I am really tired of it, and I just really don't feel good at all. I have been out of a job for a few weeks now and my funds are super low, but I can't get a new job if I can't work due to my stomach. I have been unable to eat anything of substance which has been causing me to almost faint. I need to be able to work because I am moving in 2 months for school so I REALLY need to be able to save up. Please just pray for healing and comfort. I am VERY over being sick :(

Thanks guys.

Colo25
Nov 12th 2008, 08:19 PM
Father God, I lift up MusicMiss to you in prayer Dear Lord. Please Father help Musicmiss to recover from this illness that has had her down for a couple of weeks now. I ask that you place your healing hand over Musicmiss and relieve her from this illness. I also pray Father that you will help her find a good job that will keep her funds and spirits up. In Jesus, Amen :pray:

musicmiss
Nov 13th 2008, 01:04 AM
Thank you very much, I appreciate it!

karenoka27
Nov 13th 2008, 01:29 AM
Father God, I lift up MusicMiss to you in prayer Dear Lord. Please Father help Musicmiss to recover from this illness that has had her down for a couple of weeks now. I ask that you place your healing hand over Musicmiss and relieve her from this illness. I also pray Father that you will help her find a good job that will keep her funds and spirits up. In Jesus, Amen :pray:
Agreeing in prayer.

Ashley274
Nov 13th 2008, 07:01 AM
Praying for you too :pray::pray::pray::pray:

MercyChild
Nov 13th 2008, 07:22 AM
God, I ask of you that You will hear my friends request, for my friend is ill and need to bej touched by Your mighty hand. I pray that you will heal, and also bless financially, and that you will give an outcome to this sittuation. I pray that You will learn that You are true to Your word, for Thou have said that You will look after the birds, howmuch more not us!

I pray that you will uplift my friends spirit, and that joy will overflow.

I pray for your blessings, comfort and guiduance in my friends life!

Will keep on praying for you! :pray::pray::pray::pray:
Hold on to your faith, as He promised never to leave you alone!!!!!:hug:

Redneck Charger
Nov 13th 2008, 02:32 PM
Please Jesus, Please hear our prayers for musicmiss.. Please help here with her stomach problems.. Please help her feal better.. and get rid of her stomach problems.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Nov 13th 2008, 06:03 PM
:pray: that the source of your sickness becomes clear (perhaps somethiing you are allergic to?) so the problem can be corrected and suitable employment is available.

musicmiss
Nov 14th 2008, 06:57 AM
Thank you all. I am still feeling sick, but I am knowing that God is bigger than all of this. Today was a rough day. I felt really dizzy and really nautious, and my stomach was acting up most of the day. But I am trying not to get discouraged. Your prayers are much appreciated!

HappyChristian
Nov 25th 2008, 04:01 AM
Could you guys please be in prayer for me? I have stomach problems and they have now kept me sick for 3 1/2 weeks. This is the longest it's gone on now. Usually it only lasts about 1 1/2 weeks. I went to the dr and he basically asked me why I was there. I am miserable, I am getting discouraged because I am really tired of it, and I just really don't feel good at all. I have been out of a job for a few weeks now and my funds are super low, but I can't get a new job if I can't work due to my stomach. I have been unable to eat anything of substance which has been causing me to almost faint. I need to be able to work because I am moving in 2 months for school so I REALLY need to be able to save up. Please just pray for healing and comfort. I am VERY over being sick :(

Thanks guys.
Praise the LORD AND ALWAYS KNOW HE LOVES YOU. Lord heal this stomach illness of musicamiss . Lord let your willbe done in this medical health situation. thanks be to you my Lord, in Jesus's name, amen .