PDA

View Full Version : Pray for our Small business and family

ssullivan96
Nov 12th 2008, 09:36 PM
My husband and I are small business owners. Things have always been tight. But, with the bad economy things have got much worse. There are no repair calls. I can barely pay the bills this month. What happens next month when no one owes me money?

Also, I am hiding large amounts of company credit card debt from my husband. I am scared to tell him about it, as he will not understand. I do what I have to keep this company running. I just can't seem to get out of this debt cycle.

I can't talk to him. He is not saved, and can be very mean about things like this. Not physically abusive, just verbally mean.

We have a 2 year old daughter, and I just worry about how bad this world is getting, and what kind of world is she going to inherit.

Please, please, pray for my business and my family. Say a prayer Shannon and her family.

Thanks in advance.

Lyndie
Nov 12th 2008, 11:49 PM
Lifting you and your family and business up to the Lord. I pray He will give you wisdom and strength.

steelerbabe
Nov 13th 2008, 07:46 PM
I am praying for you and your business. May you feel the love and peace of our Lord during this difficult time:hug:

livingwaters
Nov 14th 2008, 01:11 AM
Our Father knows who HIS children are...HE is fully aware of what your situation is....Be faithful to HIM, and HE WILL NOT let you down. HE is always there for us...Sometimes HE wants to see how much faith we have...HE also wants us to abide by HIS rules...do what is right!!!! I sense your feeling of insecurity right now. Yes, this world will always be this world. Our LORD was and still is and will always be very adamant about us not being of this world, just in it. I will be :pray:praying that you put all of these things in the hands of the ONLY ONE who can straighten them out. Seems you are trying to carry the whole load....it won't work!!! We are not strong enough for certain things, that's why God said to cast all of our cares upon HIM and take HIS yoke, it is Light!!!! Amen.

:pray:Prayerfully, you will be able, as God leads, to enlighten your husband about these matters. You are in a marriage, as well as, a partnership...Hiding(in the dark)things always comes to light, and usually at the most dreaded time...Alleluia. Of course there is never a good time when deceiving someone. The Word says that all things in the dark will come to light(don't have time to find that scripture, just yet)....Hiding things, in a sense, is lying...I do feel for you, though. The best I can say to you is to do what the Lord leads you to do.....that's always the right thing.......

God Bless You!:hug:

Teacup
Nov 16th 2008, 12:13 AM
Just bowed my head in prayer for you. Yes, stay faithful to OUR GOD!!! He will see you through.

Redneck Charger
Nov 16th 2008, 11:58 AM
Praying for Shannon, and family, and their business.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: