PDA

View Full Version : Teaching People About Jesus

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 12th 2008, 11:17 PM
The Lord may be opening the door for me to be able to teach hundreds of thousands of people about Jesus each month through my writings.

I came across this possible opportunity by "accident" when I was not looking for it.

It is the absolute joy of my heart to teach people about Him and His ways. I just love doing it and the possiblitity that He might be opening the door to reach so many people each month, thrills me beyond belief.

Please pray for the Lord to have his will in this matter. Please pray, also, that the Lord would show me which of my writings to submit for consideration and for my protection. I am a particular target of the enemy because of my specific ministry.

Thank you, so much, in advance for your prayers! :hug:

Ashley274
Nov 13th 2008, 02:40 AM
How awesome...of course I will and am praying for you...You have a lovely writing style and a Christ like heart....I pray you get this opportunity AND more....your writing gift will be of help to many :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: :pp

:hug:

Redneck Charger
Nov 13th 2008, 02:39 PM
Praying for you..:pray:

Frances
Nov 13th 2008, 06:11 PM
:pray: that the Lord will ensure what glorifies Him will be used in whatever way is His Will.

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 13th 2008, 10:01 PM
Thank you, so much, for your prayers! :hug: If you would continue to pray for my protection, if you should think of me. Your prayers are needed and coveted.

This morning, I came within just a few feet of hitting a deer head-on on the highway! At the last split-second it veered away from me.

Then, I proceeded to spill hot coffee down the front of me. But I did not get burned.

I've seen this happen before, this increased activity of the enemy during times like these. He is angry and trying to frighten me away from further ministry such as I mentioned.

livingwaters
Nov 14th 2008, 12:25 AM
If God is calling you to this, HE will equip you to do HIS work!!!! Amen You stand on "the Word!!!" If God is for you, who can be against you?!!~~~Glory to God. :pray:I pray that HE will use you and your writing, which seems to be a very special gift that HE endowed you with. Glory to God...

Put on the full armour of God and stand your ground.

God Bless:)