PDA

View Full Version : 3 month old having seizures

Lyndie
Nov 12th 2008, 11:47 PM
Please pray for my friend Kari's 3 month old daughter Lauren. She started having seizures this morning, and had 4 by the time they got her to the hospsital. Please keep her mom Kari in prayers too, she is recovering from a severly broken ankle which happened last month. She needed pins and a plate put in, so she is suffering alot of pain while trying to deal with this issue her daughter now has. I will update when I can, they are running tests atm. Thank you!

Ashley274
Nov 13th 2008, 07:06 AM
How sad...I wonder if there is a fever.....many prayers being said

MercyChild
Nov 13th 2008, 07:10 AM
Dear Lord

I am praing for Lauren and Karin this morning. Because You are the greatest healer i know, I ask of You that You will intervene and the work in both of their lives. You know how a mothers heart can easily be broken and I ask of You to mend her heart, comfort her and guide her.
Let them be a testimony for You. You have given children as gifts, and I pray that you will be with this family in this troubled time!:hug:

IMINXTC
Nov 13th 2008, 07:13 AM
Lifting little Lauren up to the Lord for a resolution to these seizures, and for deliverance from the pain and suffering she is going through... and for her mom's broken ankle. Praying for hers and mom's comfort and healing.

walked
Nov 13th 2008, 07:08 PM
Praying with you for Kari and baby-Lauren and for their Doctors and care givers.

God bless you.

Lyndie
Nov 13th 2008, 09:35 PM
The baby had a CAT scan today and a spinal tap, both of which showed 'something'. More tests are being done. Thank you so much for your prayers.

Elouise
Nov 13th 2008, 09:50 PM
Praying and hoping for the best.

livingwaters
Nov 14th 2008, 12:34 AM
Lynde, just know that we are all praying for this situation!! We do serve a faithful God...HE is always on time...We put this situation in YOUR hands, Father God...We know that YOUR Word says YOU will turn the evil satan has sent to us for our good!!!! We know that YOUR Word says, by Jesus' stripes we are healed from all diseases. We know that you are not a man that you should lie, but our loving, merciful, powerful, comforting, strengthening, faith-giving, soul-fixing God!!! I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen:pray::pray::pray::saint: Thank you Father God..WE love you so. Thank you for loving us first and choosing us!!!!!:hug::pp

Frances
Nov 14th 2008, 05:28 PM
:pray: . . . . . . .

jesuslover1968
Nov 14th 2008, 06:45 PM
My son had seizures when he was a baby, so I know how terrifying that can be. Praying for the family...:pray:

cactusflower
Nov 14th 2008, 11:23 PM
:hug:Praying for Karin and Lauren to come through this.

The power of prayer is awesome.

Love and hugs to both

Maggie xx :hug:

Lyndie
Nov 16th 2008, 08:42 PM
I'm sad to report that Lauren has epilepsy, and after an mri they found out her brain never fully developed. They will not know the extent of the damage till she is about a year old. Karin has been told she won't be doing the normal baby things like sitting up at 6 months, walking at a year, etc. Please keep praying for them, and thank the Lord for your healthy children.

MercyChild
Nov 16th 2008, 09:01 PM
C'mon where is our faith. Lets just keep on ..............:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: !

Beloved by God
Nov 16th 2008, 11:15 PM
...praying to the Lord who heals all diseases....

livingwaters
Nov 17th 2008, 03:38 AM
:pray::pray:Oh, Father, I've seen many doctors reports changed by YOU, for the better....in some cases, complete healing!!!Glory to YOU, God...Lord, I know that you are no respector of persons....I pray that reach down and touch this child that she be made whole, in Jesus' name, I pray...Amen:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:Thank you Lord!!! YOU are soooo faithful!!!!:pp

Redneck Charger
Nov 17th 2008, 03:32 PM
Please Jesus Help and take care of this little girl and her Mom.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

moonglow
Nov 17th 2008, 03:41 PM
I'm sad to report that Lauren has epilepsy, and after an mri they found out her brain never fully developed. They will not know the extent of the damage till she is about a year old. Karin has been told she won't be doing the normal baby things like sitting up at 6 months, walking at a year, etc. Please keep praying for them, and thank the Lord for your healthy children.

I saw this last night and prayed for her and will continue so..and praying for the Lord to strengthen, comfort and encourage her family. I have worked with children and adults like this and yes its a tough road, but they are a real blessing...just in a different way. Her parents will grieve what could have been, but I pray they see the goodness in what will be.

God bless

Just_Another_Guy
Nov 17th 2008, 03:44 PM
Please pray for my friend Kari's 3 month old daughter Lauren. She started having seizures this morning, and had 4 by the time they got her to the hospsital. Please keep her mom Kari in prayers too, she is recovering from a severly broken ankle which happened last month. She needed pins and a plate put in, so she is suffering alot of pain while trying to deal with this issue her daughter now has. I will update when I can, they are running tests atm. Thank you!

Praying for you. I think she'll be okay. There are so many good treatments nowadays for seizure disorders. I used to suffer from "grandma seizures" myself when I was younger, and I grew out of them by the time I was around 12. God bless in Christian Love.