PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my Aunt and our Family

Colo25
Nov 13th 2008, 05:33 AM
To my good friends here on the board, :hug:
It has been a terrible day here. I was wondering if you all could pray for my auntie Alice, who was diagnosed with Lung Cancer today, she is the backbone, the matirarch of our family and we are all just devastated to hear this news. If you could pray for her that would be wonderfully appreciated. She has to have surgery on the Day before Thanksgiving, and it being so soon, I am asking to please pray, please. If you could pray for the Surgeon too, that would be great and that nothing goes wrong during her surgury.
Also, please pray for her Sons, one of which has just recently recovered from Alcoholism, 6 months sober, and my auntie is afriad he might start drinking again. she is more worried for him, than herself. I am absolutely devastated, as well as the rest of our family.
My family just needs God right now. Believers and Unbelievers in the family alike. I have to pray for them. We just cant believe she is so sick, and they just found out today, that it is this bad, and she has to have one of the lobes removed so soon. They are also testing her brain to make sure it hasnt spread there. I just dont know what to say or do. I just need to pray.
Father God I need you right now, :pray:my family needs you right now. I need your guidance dear Lord and they need your protective and guiding hand, and your strength given to us through The Holy Spirit. Please Father God, place your spirit within me so that I may guide my family through this horrible thing that is happeneing, with love and compassion and strength. I give this up to you in completion Lord. Your will is all that matters. Please Lord, keep my family and auntie strong, no matter what the outcome. Give us peace dear Lord.
In Jesus Amen.:pray:
Any prayers that you might want to add would be greatly loved and appreciated. :hug:
ysic,
Colo

IMINXTC
Nov 13th 2008, 05:43 AM
Very sorry to hear about your aunt Alice! Will continue to lift her up to the Lord for deliverance from pain and sickness and for her upcoming surgery.
Praying that the surgery will go well and will strenghten her.

Praying for strength for her son. Praying for the family, especially those who do not know Christ, that these events might open doors to the Gospel for them. Praying for you, as well.

Will be watcing and praying.

MercyChild
Nov 13th 2008, 06:51 AM
I am really so sorry to hear about this tragic. I will pray for you and your family, also your aunts son, who is sober for such a long time. May God be with you and comfort you in this very moment. Perhaps we dont always understand everything, but you did the right thing by posting and requesting prayers, for only God knows best.

I pray that you will see God move in your lifes, and that He will comfort and keep you close. I pray that God would work on His misterous way and that His will might be done in your family!

Will keep you in my prayers, just hold on to your faith!:hug:

Ashley274
Nov 13th 2008, 06:57 AM
((Colo)) I havent seen you for a while and you bet I will be praying for your aunt....her family and your entire family..... :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 13th 2008, 02:37 PM
Jesus.. can you please take care of Alice, she just learned that she has lung cancer.. Jesus Please take very good care of Alice.. and the rest of the family.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Nov 13th 2008, 06:16 PM
:pray: that Alice experiences the Peace of the Lord, and His Healing, that all family members are confromted with their own mortality and need for the Salvation God offers. . .

Colo25
Nov 15th 2008, 04:46 AM
Thank you all for the prayers! So far her spirits are good,and they havent done the brain MRI yet, and things are scary and tense around here, but thatnk you for all your prayers, I really appreciate all the love my family and I get from this board, and your support...:hug:
Thank you Red ,Frances, Linda and SFash...:hug:
(((Ashley)))right back at ya. Sorry I havent been around things are hectic, I have been praying you got that new roof!:pray:
Thank you again and Ill keep you posted. Surgery is day before Thanksgiving.
ysic,
Colo

walked
Nov 15th 2008, 03:28 PM
Praying with you for your aunt Alice, for your and her family and friends.

God bless you.

MercyChild
Nov 15th 2008, 03:43 PM
Thank you all for the prayers! So far her spirits are good,and they havent done the brain MRI yet, and things are scary and tense around here, but thatnk you for all your prayers, I really appreciate all the love my family and I get from this board, and your support...:hug:
Thank you Red ,Frances, Linda and SFash...:hug:
(((Ashley)))right back at ya. Sorry I havent been around things are hectic, I have been praying you got that new roof!:pray:
Thank you again and Ill keep you posted. Surgery is day before Thanksgiving.
ysic,
Colo

Thanx for keeping us updated!:hug: