PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm

DeadToSelf
Nov 13th 2008, 06:55 AM
Hey guys/gals

Well I haven't been active on the forums lately. I have popped in and out but haven't replied or said anything for about a month. But I just wanted you guys' prayer.

Well because, I have began to grow weary. I know that GOD will help me through what I am going through and this is all for HIS glory and destruction of my flesh. I guess this comes from me seeking after GOD and as much as I seek HIM it's like there's nothing for me to find. I don't know how to explain it.

Has anyone else felt like that before? But just pray for me and thank you for reading.

GOD bless!

IMINXTC
Nov 13th 2008, 06:59 AM
Can certainly identify with weariness. Will be lifting you up before the Lord for a renewing of your vitality and a newness in your walk.

Ashley274
Nov 13th 2008, 06:59 AM
I am praying for you :hug: :pray::pray::pray:

MercyChild
Nov 13th 2008, 07:00 AM
Hi Deadtoself

I can gladly share with you, that this morning when I woke up, my life felt like a disaster, but that is just for time being.

I think we all come to a point in our lifes where we feel vulnerable and wearry, and I will really be praying with you, that God will lift you in spirit. That He would comfort you and guide you. That He would restore you, and let the flames within you burn bright and high once again.

In good time, you will have all the answers you need. I pray that God will bless you in every little thing you do, and that you will honor Him for His goodness.

Dear Friend, He has promised never to leave you, although we sometimes feel alone, He is there for you right now. Just get down on your knees and touch His mantel. He is there for you and want to give you all you need.

May God bless you in this day. :hug:

Redneck Charger
Nov 13th 2008, 02:35 PM
Praying for you.. Jesus please help this person.. Please Jesus..:pray:

karenoka27
Nov 13th 2008, 02:44 PM
Dear Father, We all go through these times in our lives where it is like we are in the wilderness. Lord, Thank You that You never leave us. Help DeadtoSelf know that You are there. Lift DeadtoSelf's countenance and fill their heart with joy! May You receive all the glory.
In Jesus name, amen

Frances
Nov 13th 2008, 06:19 PM
:pray:. . . . . . that you have the strength to submit totally to Him.

Godisnumber1
Nov 13th 2008, 06:22 PM
:pray: for you.
been there. stay firm in your faith, and know that God will bring you out!
:hug:

steelerbabe
Nov 13th 2008, 07:16 PM
I have always loved this poem:

God didn't promise
days without pain
laughter without sorrow
or sun without rain.
But God did promise
strength for the day,
comfort for the tears
and a light for the way,
And for all who believe
in His kingdom above,
He answers their faith
with everlasting love.

~ Author Anonymous ~

I too am weary today:cry: Will be lifting you up in my prayers.

steelerbabe
Nov 13th 2008, 07:19 PM
Here is another beautiful poem and no truer words have been spoken.

When my life has reached its very end,
And I take that final breath;
I want to know I've left behind,
Some "good" before my death.

I hope that in my final hour,
In all honesty I can say:
That somewhere in my lifetime,
I have brightened someone's day.

That maybe I have brought a smile
To someone else's face,
And made one moment a little sweeter
While they dwelled here in this place.

Lord, please be my reminder
And whisper softly in my ear ...
To be a "giver," not a "taker,"
In the years I have left here.

Give to me the strength I need,
Open up my mind and my soul
That I might show sincere compassion,
And love to others before I go.

For if not a heart be touched by me,
And not a smile was left behind ...
Then the life that I am blessed with,
Will have been a waste of time.

With all my heart, I truly hope
To leave something here on earth ...
That touched another, made them smile
And gave to my life ... worth.

~ Author Anonymous ~

DeadToSelf
Nov 14th 2008, 03:45 AM
Thanks you guys/gals,

I am so glad that there are so many of us brothers and sisters that look out for eachother when we need eachother.

Thanks GOD bless

livingwaters
Nov 14th 2008, 03:55 AM
Praying that the Lord reach out and touch you, now....HE is with you always....Seek HIM, HE will draw near to you....When I feel like I need HIS direction, I pray and wait, pray and wait...HE will give you the right answer!!!!! YOU are HIS child!!!! If your earthly parents give you great gifts, how much more will your Heavenly Father do for you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that scripture....Thank you Father. May all of our lives reflect YOUR Glory!!!!! Cause it's all about you, Jesus!!!!:hug:

Lifting you up before our Father. HE loved us so much, that HE sent HIS only begotten Son to die for us, so that none should perish; but, whosoever would believe in HIM will have everlasting life....Now, that's LOVE!!!!!