PDA

View Full Version : Praying for Friends..

Redneck Charger
Nov 13th 2008, 02:53 PM
Jesus, I ask you to please take care of Vicki who needs your help and support.. She just recently lost a Aunt..and a very good friend of her's, his son of 17 years old was killed.. Please Jesus look over this family, and her friends.. Please Jesus..

I also ask you Jesus to look over the Dunn's who just recently found the sister-in-law laying on her kitchen floor.. Please Jesus help Kevin and his family deal with this.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please look over Star's family and friends also.. Star was taken from us, and I ask that you watch over his family and friends..

Jeus Please look over these people for me,.. and hear my prayers please..:pray:

walked
Nov 13th 2008, 06:52 PM
Praying with you for your friends.

Ashley274
Nov 14th 2008, 07:11 AM
Standing with you in prayer for your friends....these are sad just sad events :pray::pray:

jsph110
Nov 14th 2008, 09:08 PM
Jesus, I ask you to please take care of Vicki who needs your help and support.. She just recently lost a Aunt..and a very good friend of her's, his son of 17 years old was killed.. Please Jesus look over this family, and her friends.. Please Jesus..

I also ask you Jesus to look over the Dunn's who just recently found the sister-in-law laying on her kitchen floor.. Please Jesus help Kevin and his family deal with this.. Please Jesus..

Jesus please look over Star's family and friends also.. Star was taken from us, and I ask that you watch over his family and friends..

Jeus Please look over these people for me,.. and hear my prayers please..:pray:

Father I stand in agreement with Redneck Charger as we offer this prayers to you in Jesus' name. ty Jesus.

IMINXTC
Nov 15th 2008, 04:16 AM
Lifting Vicki up to the Lord in prayer, in the loss of her beloved Aunt.

And prayer for this man who had lost his 17 year-old son.

Praying for the Dunn family in the tremendous loss of their sister-in-law. Praying for strength for Kevin.

Lifting up the family and friends of Star in the loss of this this man.

Praying for these friends and their families for continual guidance and protection. In the name of Christ our Lord.

Colo25
Nov 15th 2008, 05:20 AM
Prayign with you all and lifting Vicki, the 17 yr old ,The Dunns and everyone up to The Lord right now Red!
ysic,
Colo