PDA

View Full Version : Name of Adam

Mysteryman
Nov 13th 2008, 05:10 PM
Throughout the Word of God, names are given which is associated with that paticular individual.

Jacob means - following after

Israel means - ruling with God

The word - Red - is the Hebrew word - "adam"

All of mankind is red, but lighter and darker shades of red.

Some people teach that there are "races", but this is false.

There are no "races", just nations and people all of the one man Adam.

Love IN Christ - M M

Tanya~
Nov 13th 2008, 05:16 PM
Good point, the red comes from the color of blood which can be seen through the translucent skin. I agree there are no 'races' and it would be nice if we didn't think in terms of race. The external features that make us look different are superficial.

Acts 17:26-27
26 And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us
NKJV

Ta-An
Nov 13th 2008, 05:34 PM
Red can also be the color of the dirt Adam was made from ;)

Emanate
Nov 13th 2008, 06:26 PM
Throughout the Word of God, names are given which is associated with that paticular individual.

Jacob means - following after

Israel means - ruling with God

The word - Red - is the Hebrew word - "adam"

All of mankind is red, but lighter and darker shades of red.

Some people teach that there are "races", but this is false.

There are no "races", just nations and people all of the one man Adam.

Love IN Christ - M M

Adam is the Hebrew word for 'mankind, humanity'.

Friend of I AM
Nov 13th 2008, 06:34 PM
Adam is the Hebrew word for 'mankind, humanity'.

Adam was human...I thought he was an ape?

Mysteryman
Nov 13th 2008, 06:39 PM
This is correct. God formed man out of the dust of the red earth. It is not written as such, but the word "red" is - "adam"

God created man in his own image - male and female in the "One" man Adam.

Our "likeness" means similar.

All of mankind comes from the one man Adam, and we are only shades of that red. Darker or lighter

σяєяυииєя
Nov 13th 2008, 06:47 PM
An ape FriendofIam?

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26-28.

Could an ape have dominion over the fish of the sea...

Friend of I AM
Nov 13th 2008, 06:57 PM
An ape FriendofIam?

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:26-28.

Could an ape have dominion over the fish of the sea...

He could have still been a type of ape...couldn't have "make man in our image" just have meant create men from apes through the process of evolution?(sic)

Zack702
Nov 13th 2008, 07:10 PM
I agree.

2Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

Tanya~
Nov 13th 2008, 07:12 PM
He could have still been a type of ape...couldn't have "make man in our image" just have meant create men from apes through the process of evolution?(sic)

Scripture clearly says that man was made in God's image from the dust of the ground (not from a previously created animal of any kind).

Gen 2:7

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
NKJV

Friend of I AM
Nov 13th 2008, 07:16 PM
Scripture clearly says that man was made in God's image from the dust of the ground (not from a previously created animal of any kind).

Gen 2:7

7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living being.
NKJV

Okay...so long as you got scripture to prove it. God bless,Stephen

σяєяυииєя
Nov 13th 2008, 09:37 PM
Helo ѕтєρнєη,

Well another point could be, A&E they spoke with God, but apes/monkeys do not speak:

And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?

And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I was naked; and I hid myself.

And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat. Genesis 3:9-13.

Fareyewell

Lamplighter
Nov 13th 2008, 09:40 PM
What about Sasquatch? Is he in the Bible?:hmm:

σяєяυииєя
Nov 13th 2008, 10:58 PM
I have never heard of Him [:

______
ι тнιηк тнєяєσяє ι αм-

Scruffy Kid
Nov 13th 2008, 11:18 PM
The Hebrew word "adam", as I understand it, is the word used for "human person" or "humanity" or "humankind" or "man" throughout the Tanach (OT, Old Testament). For instance when our translation of Genesis 1:26 says "Then God said let us make man in our own image" the Hebrew says "let us make "adam" in our own image. While there is a separate word for "male human being" (ish) that is occasionally used, generally, the word translated "man" in our Bible translations is always "adam". Thus this word sometimes refers to a particular person, Adam, and sometimes to humanity or humankind, or a human person in general.

The Hebrew word for "ground" is the word "adamah". Both humanity and the ground are thought of as ruddy, or reddish-brown, stuff. Both words, as I understand, are derived from the Hebrew word for blood "dam" (pronounced "dawm", roughly). The whole Genesis 2-4 narrative, IMO, becomes flooded with additional insight if you read it realizing that.

σяєяυииєя
Nov 13th 2008, 11:42 PM
Just found this one:

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/8938/adamhb1.gif

αяєуєωєℓℓ

Tanya~
Nov 14th 2008, 12:47 AM
I don't know where you found that unfortunate definition, but people with lots of melanin in their skin are the same color, technically, as those with only a little melanin. It's just a matter of degree.

Lamplighter
Nov 14th 2008, 04:01 AM
I don't know where you found that unfortunate definition, but people with lots of melanin in their skin are the same color, technically, as those with only a little melanin. It's just a matter of degree.

You are correct about the melanin levels in skin determining skin color, but the ancient Hebrew word origins of ruddy skin he posted were correct.

AliveinChristDave
Nov 14th 2008, 04:09 AM
I don't normally quote others but since I'm not a Hebrew scholar I have to look to others with more knowledge than me for answers.
One such person is Dr. Roy Blizzard. I don't agree with most of his conclusions but I do trust his scholarship and knowledge.
He had a very interesting message on Adam.
He says Adam is composed of two root Hebrew words. Ad and Dawm.
So many translate Dawm to mean red but Dawm is the Hebrew word for blood.
Genesis 9:4 and Leviticus 17:11 Life is in the blood--Life is in the DAWM.

Adam is a combination of two Hebrew Words AD which is derived from God's Name Adonia And Dawm which is blood.

Therefore Addawm literally is GODS BLOOD.

God created Adam perfect therefore his blood contained no pollutants from sin. He had perfect DNA. That's why he would have lived forever if not for sin.
The second Adam, Jesus Christ our Lord, also had perfect blood that wasn't polluted by the sin nature. That's why He was the acceptable sacrifice.

Tanya~
Nov 14th 2008, 04:10 AM
I have no problem with the Hebrew definition that the word means red/ruddy, but with the editorial aspect that the Arabs designate two races of men, black and white.

Lamplighter
Nov 14th 2008, 04:39 AM
I have no problem with the Hebrew definition that the word means red/ruddy, but with the editorial aspect that the Arabs designate two races of men, black and white.

But they did designate races in ancient times.

jlmccub2009
Nov 14th 2008, 04:40 AM
From what I've heard (from Rob Bell's video "Breathe"), Adamah is the word that would mean "ground." The name Adam (ah-dom, I guess)therefore comes from the word Adamah/I]. So the name we now know as Adam would be "ground."

And I've seen that [I]Edom, the name given to Esau, also means "red," so Edom could be a variant of Adam, but that's not a definite answer.

There's my opinion...however dumb it may seem. :P

σяєяυииєя
Nov 14th 2008, 04:43 AM
Hello αℓινє ιη Christ,

God created Adam perfect therefore his blood contained no pollutants from sin. He had perfect DNA. That's why he would have lived forever if not for sin.
The second Adam, Jesus Christ our Lord, also had perfect blood that wasn't polluted by the sin nature. That's why He was the acceptable sacrifice.

Well we read another thing in the Scriptures my friend:

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. Hebrews 2:14-17.

Paul could not emphasize more the fact that Christ was partaker of our flesh and blood, in the above verse I bolded some words, supporting that fact.

The Lord bless you

Ta-An
Nov 14th 2008, 06:15 AM
Adam is a combination of two Hebrew Words AD which is derived from God's Name Adonia And Dawm which is blood.

Therefore Addawm literally is GODS BLOOD.

.Ad ...depending on if the 'a' is a kamatz or a patach to what the meaning of the word is.... ad can be 'everlasting' or 'witness'

Mysteryman
Nov 14th 2008, 11:27 AM
I have notice people trying to speak another language within their explanations here. Why can't you leave the word "adam" as it is ?

Different words mean different things. The Hebrew word "adam" means "red".

The name/word - "Enoch" means - teacher

The name / word - "Enos" , a son of Seth, means - mortal

Different words , names, mean different things.

God named Adam - Adam, because the Hebrew word for "adam" means - red.

These Hebrew words for "ruddy" are - "adom" and "admoni"

Simply, what did God name the first man ? Answer : "adam"

Ta-An
Nov 14th 2008, 03:02 PM
I have notice people trying to speak another language within their explanations here. Why can't you leave the word "adam" as it is ?

Different words mean different things. The Hebrew word "adam" means "red".

The name/word - "Enoch" means - teacher

The name / word - "Enos" , a son of Seth, means - mortal

Different words , names, mean different things.

God named Adam - Adam, because the Hebrew word for "adam" means - red.

These Hebrew words for "ruddy" are - "adom" and "admoni"

No, my new friend..... do not just skim the water when there is so much more nourishment deeper down :)

Do not just accept everything at face value, .... ,I used to teach Lateral thinking at school, something totally different,,, connecting the left side of the brain to the right side..... amazing!!

AliveinChristDave
Nov 15th 2008, 12:56 AM
Hello αℓινє ιη Christ,

Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren, that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people. Hebrews 2:14-17.

Paul could not emphasize more the fact that Christ was partaker of our flesh and blood, in the above verse I bolded some words, supporting that fact.

The Lord bless you

Life is in the blood.
Jesus Christ is Life.
He's also the perfect sacrifice for our sins.
He came in the flesh.
The only difference between His flesh and blood and ours is He was not affected by Adam's fall.
I don't think you're saying that Jesus Christ, the second Adam had sin.
But I don't know what you are trying to say.
If you're saying Jesus Christ had a sin nature that's also wrong.

σяєяυииєя
Nov 15th 2008, 04:36 AM
Hello αℓινє ιη Christ,

The Lord bless you

Hi again,

If Jesus would have had the same flesh and blood as Adam before the fall, then there would not be almost any diference with the Immaculate Conception believing of the RCC, and Christ would have had an advantage over us and we would be lost, for If He Jesus, was diferent than me, then Paul lied, when He wrote:

The seed of Abraham is sinful, but I am not conveying that Christ did sin, for if so the thruth would not be in me, as it is written:

For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:

Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth: 1 Peter 2:20-22

So Christ did not sin, but "as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same;

Again if the apostle Pauld would have wanted to stress a bit more that Jesus partook of our same flesh and blood, he would not have been able to do that. Look how many times do that verse emphasize this point, my friend.

And there is a warning for the church, for it seems that since that time back then, this teaching that Christ had saint flesh, has begun to spread. We read:

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world. 1 John 4:2,3.

And there are more lessons sharing this wornderful promise, in the tabernacle of the Old Testament, and in the life of Christ when on earth, of those I can now remember.

May you have a nice weekend αℓινє ιη Christ.

AliveinChristDave
Nov 16th 2008, 06:33 AM
1 Corinthians 15:45 (http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/search/list/?search_book=1+Corinthians&search_chapter_verse=15&varchapter_verse=15:45) And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

God breathed into the nostrils of Adam and he became a living soul.
Adam sinned because he possessed (or was) a soul man.

The Last Adam (our Lord Jesus Christ) was made a quickening spirit.

Adam's soul led him to sin and death.

The life given spirit of Christ led him to righteousness and everlasting life.

When Christ died, His flesh died. His spirit and His soul lived.

At His death be became a living soul just as Adam was.

As a living soul He entered into the Holiest of Holies in The Fathers presence and offered Himself as the perfect sacrifice.

He was like us only He didn't sin. We were shapen in iniquity and in sin did our mothers conceive us. Ps. 51:5

Hebrews 4:15 (http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/search/list/?search_book=Hebrews&search_chapter_verse=4&varchapter_verse=4:15) For we have not an high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities; but was in all points tempted like as we are, yet without sin.

Hebrews 9:28 (http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/search/list/?search_book=Hebrews&search_chapter_verse=9&varchapter_verse=9:28) So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Could Christ have sinned?

Obviously He was tempted like we are and even by Satan himself in Matthew 4.

If Christ was just soul and flesh, yes, He could have sinned.

But He was a living (quickening) spirit. (I Cor. 15:45 quoted above)

He possessed the life of the Father therefore He couldn't have sinned.

The blood always passes from the father to the child. That's why blood tests will determine parentage.

Just as the first Adam had his Fathers blood, so did the Last Adam, Jesus Christ. (when we reach eternity we will be clothed upon by the flesh and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ when we put on immortality. Now we present our bodied as a living sacrifice so the conformation process can begin while we are here in our flesh)

God the Spirit inpregnanted Mary, a virgin. Christ's flesh was from Adam through Abraham to Mary but the spirit was not only from, but was the Father.

The spirit produced a sinless flesh man, capable of being tempted in the flesh but unable to sin because of the Spirit of God. The spirit would have never raised Him from the dead if He had one particle of sin in His body. He is the perfect sacrifice.

I don't believe there is any debate as to Adam living forever if he had not of sinned. The penality placed on him and Eve for sinning was physical death.

1of7000
Nov 16th 2008, 07:20 AM
What about Sasquatch? Is he in the Bible?:hmm:

they used to call him goliath

1of7000
Nov 16th 2008, 07:32 AM

there's red clay in georgia isn't there? :hmm:

Zack702
Nov 16th 2008, 07:45 AM

Yea lets take a step back and look at this.

Did God say "Adam".
Take away definition from languages formed after creation.
Did God call his creation that is humans "Adam".

If so then that would make the true definition of the word Adam to be human.
Adam = human
yes or no?

I see alot of people are saying he is called Adam because it is a hebrew word for red or for other things.

But in actuallity God never said this is Red my creation did he? Or did God call there names Ground or Blood?
Or did the actual word sound like Adam just like it would if anyone said it?
And did it actually mean human.

Mysteryman
Nov 16th 2008, 11:33 AM

Did God say "Adam".

Adam = human
yes or no?

I see alot of people are saying he is called Adam because it is a hebrew word for red or for other things.

But in actuallity God never said this is Red my creation did he? Or did God call there names Ground or Blood?

No - "adam" means - Red

Zack702
Nov 16th 2008, 12:25 PM
No - "adam" means - Red

Ok now I am confused...

Which came first spoken language or written?

What I am wondering right now is sound.
Did Adam write down the name of a animal or did he behold it and form a sound which became its name?
I am wondering when Eve called the name of her husband what did it sound like?

Was it Adam ?
Or was it Red ?
Or was it something that is hard to pronounce ?

Mysteryman
Nov 16th 2008, 12:39 PM
Ok now I am confused...

Which came first spoken language or written?

What I am wondering right now is sound.
Did Adam write down the name of a animal or did he behold it and form a sound which became its name?
I am wondering when Eve called the name of her husband what did it sound like?

Was it Adam ?
Or was it Red ?
Or was it something that is hard to pronounce ?

The spoken Word came first.

God revealed unto him what to call the animals by name.

God called the female taken out of man, 'woman'.

Adam called her - "woman"

God called the first man - Adam, because "adam" means Red.

Emanate
Nov 18th 2008, 02:53 AM
The spoken Word came first.

God revealed unto him what to call the animals by name.

God called the female taken out of man, 'woman'.

Adam called her - "woman"

God called the first man - Adam, because "adam" means Red.

Again, Adam means mankind.

Emanate
Nov 18th 2008, 02:54 AM
No - "adam" means - Red

No, adam in Hebrew means mankind

AliveinChristDave
Nov 18th 2008, 04:32 AM

Did God say "Adam".

Adam = human
yes or no?

Here's something to think about.
Adam called the woman Eve because she is the mother of all living.(Gen 3:20)

God called both of them Adam. (Gen. 5:2)

Names are important because names identify who a person is and also the reason for that person to be alive.

Red does nothing to identify God's creation. I can't imagine God saying, "hey, he looks like red dirt so I'm going to call him Red."

God didn't created Adam to call him Red.

Red would do nothing to identify Adam nor would it do anything towards explaining why he was alive and doing what he was doing.

When we are born into the family of God, God begins the process of regeneration.

Titus 3:5 (http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/search/list/?search_book=Titus&search_chapter_verse=3&varchapter_verse=3:5) Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost;

When we are regenerated we are literally re-gened. God makes us something we aren't by creating a new person.

We yeild to Him and His power transformes us into the image of Jesus Christ. Old things are passing away and all things are becoming new.
Old things like our life, our hopes, our desires, our pleasures etc.
God is creating a new man in us. That man is Jesus Christ.

Galatians 4:19 (http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/search/list/?search_book=Galatians&search_chapter_verse=4&varchapter_verse=4:19) My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,

Who is Jesus Christ? Paul calls him the Last Adam (I Cor. 15:45)

If Jesus was an Adam, what Adam was he? The fallen Adam? He knew no sin so that couldn't be. The red Adam? The dirt Adam?

So, Jesus Christ is like the first Adam--God's son, holy, pure sinless and perfect in all His ways.

When God named him Adam, He was identifying him as to who he was and why he was brought forth.
Adam was of God.
Luke 3:38 (http://www.apostolic-churches.net/bible/search/list/?search_book=Luke&search_chapter_verse=3&varchapter_verse=3:38) Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Would you call Our Lord Jesus Christ Red?

He's the only begotten Son of God just as Adam was. Just as Jesus Christ possesses the Blood from His Father, so does Adam. As I've said before, since Adam sinned his blood was polluted by sin but when we are completely glorified we will posses that same blood that runs through the veins of Jesus Christ.

Meditate on this and the Lord will give you understanding if you desire it.

I will stand by the defination of Dr. Roy Blizzard because it gives honor and glory to God.

Mysteryman
Nov 18th 2008, 01:17 PM
No, adam in Hebrew means mankind

Wrong ! The english word "red" is translated from the Hebrew word - "adam"

joztok
Nov 18th 2008, 02:06 PM
Adam means red!

No Adam means mankind!

No Adam means red!

Adam means mankind!

RED!

MANKIND!

RED!!!!

MANKIND!!!!

My turn!

As I've said before, since Adam sinned his blood was polluted by sin but when we are completely glorified we will posses that same blood that runs through the veins of Jesus Christ.

Adam bought/invited sin into the world. He died a spiritual death, but that does not mean his 'blood' was polluted. Not yet. When God said to Eve that there will be enmity between her and the serpent, Satan, this was the fight between the righteous blood of Adam which Satan tried to corrupt.

Adam had handed over his God-given authority to Satan, but Satan could not pollute righteous blood just yet. He had to own a person's body before he could do that. His fallen angels managed to do just that.

That is why the angels or 'sons of God' slept with the daughters of men, to prevent the seed of Christ coming through the 'righteous' blood line through Adam, which is why the gospels of Matthew and Luke have the ancestral lines going all the way back to Adam. That was the only line not corrupted!

Incest was not a problem until intermarriage with heavenly beings took place. Abraham had incest, Jacob committed incest. Lots' daughters had incest with there dad to preserve his line and God protected there clan when the Israelites came through to the Promised Land. Incest was not an issue until 'nephilim' were produced and fallen angelic hosts had wives.

Incest was a problem and was written in the Law because various other people groups were now a part of Israel (egyptian slaves and concubines, Medianites and Rahab's families). In there family lines, Satan had corrupted their bloodlines, that is why incest is a 'no' in Torah.

Satan can only pollute 'righteous blood' by the use of intercourse with other fallen angelic beings. It's through this that we cleanse the place with the blood of Jesus, because of the authority he has taken back and because the righteous blood can now not be defiled because it is now truly alive, righteous, sacred, divine, authorative and untouchable in the highest heavens. By it, it cleanses us off all sins AND rids unclean spirits and demonic forces. Now that we are born again with this new blood-life in us, we are free from posession- unless a person is still holding onto their old identity with all they've got (which is very sad to see).

This entire topic has been insightful. Thank you everyone for contributing. I've learnt so much and had a lot of laughs.

Mysteryman
Nov 18th 2008, 02:13 PM
My turn!

Adam bought/invited sin into the world. He died a spiritual death, but that does not mean his 'blood' was polluted. Not yet. When God said to Eve that there will be enmity between her and the serpent, Satan, this was the fight between the righteous blood of Adam which Satan tried to corrupt.

Adam had handed over his God-given authority to Satan, but Satan could not pollute righteous blood just yet. He had to own a person's body before he could do that. His fallen angels managed to do just that.

That is why the angels or 'sons of God' slept with the daughters of men, to prevent the seed of Christ coming through the 'righteous' blood line through Adam, which is why the gospels of Matthew and Luke have the ancestral lines going all the way back to Adam. That was the only line not corrupted!

Incest was not a problem until intermarriage with heavenly beings took place. Abraham had incest, Jacob committed incest. Lots' daughters had incest with there dad to preserve his line and God protected there clan when the Israelites came through to the Promised Land. Incest was not an issue until 'nephilim' were produced and fallen angelic hosts had wives.

Incest was a problem and was written in the Law because various other people groups were now a part of Israel (egyptian slaves and concubines, Medianites and Rahab's families). In there family lines, Satan had corrupted their bloodlines, that is why incest is a 'no' in Torah.

Satan can only pollute 'righteous blood' by the use of intercourse with other fallen angelic beings. It's through this that we cleanse the place with the blood of Jesus, because of the authority he has taken back and because the righteous blood can now not be defiled because it is now truly alive, righteous, sacred, divine, authorative and untouchable in the highest heavens. By it, it cleanses us off all sins AND rids unclean spirits and demonic forces. Now that we are born again with this new blood-life in us, we are free from posession- unless a person is still holding onto their old identity with all they've got (which is very sad to see).

This entire topic has been insightful. Thank you everyone for contributing. I've learnt so much and had a lot of laughs.

LOL - Your comments just "added" to the laughter ! LOL

Devil spirits impregnating women, what a laugh ! LOL

VerticalReality
Nov 18th 2008, 05:31 PM
I think this one has run its course . . .

I'm shutting it down . . .