PDA

View Full Version : For Barbara and Husband

Ichiban
Nov 13th 2008, 10:23 PM
I don't believe in coincidences...

I receive a call on my cell phone from a distraught woman. I have no idea what she's talking about. She is saying things like: "Please, don't foreclose on my home" and, "My husband is terminally ill with cancer." I didn't know what to say , at first. I asked Barbara for the phone number she was trying to dial and it turns out that she forgot to dial 1 in front of the area code.

I stopped her. I told her she had the wrong number but I begged for her to allow me to speak to God, for her. So I prayed. And now I ask you to do the same.

karenoka27
Nov 13th 2008, 11:41 PM
Father, You are an awesome God. What may seem like a mistake to some is no mistake in Your eyes. Lord be with this person who called. Bless them abundantly that they may find their hope and peace in You and You alone. Bless this person who received the call and took the time to call out to You for help.
In Jesus Name, amen

livingwaters
Nov 14th 2008, 12:21 AM
:pray:ing for Barbara!!!!

God bless:saint:

Redneck Charger
Nov 14th 2008, 05:10 AM
Please Jesus, please hear my prayers for Barbara.. and her husband.. Please Jesus.. help this couple, help him with his cancer..and help stop the foreclosure on their home.. Please Jesus..:pray:

musicmiss
Nov 14th 2008, 06:59 AM
I am praying. Is it finances that this woman needs?

Our God is the great provider!

Ashley274
Nov 14th 2008, 07:06 AM
Oh Jesus you know I understand please help this woman and her husband :pray::pray:

Frances
Nov 14th 2008, 05:15 PM
:pray: . . . . . .

IMINXTC
Nov 15th 2008, 04:47 AM
Praying that this phone-call will result in the miracle of salvation for this woman and her family. And praying that our Lord will provide intervention in her pending foreclosure and for her husband.

Colo25
Nov 15th 2008, 05:12 AM
Praying for Barbara and her husband and rejoicing that a wrong number led you to pray for a woman who was indeed desperate. I will be thanking The Lord for you tonight Icihiban, you are a true servant of The Lord, and praying right now for those two.
ysic,
Colo