PDA

View Full Version : restoration ceremony, coma, finances

prayerhse
Nov 13th 2008, 11:51 PM
:pray:Urgent prayers for family & village council reconciliation & restoration ceremony 14th Nov. Young chiefs attacked yesterday thru violent threats & intimidation trespassed right into home. They’re using fear to stop builders from completing garage & family building. Enemy traps to prevent re-unification ceremony of family & village council from going thru.

“Call unto me & I will answer thee & show thee great & mighty things which thou knowest not”

Stand with me on God’s Word, that tomorrow will be a day of miracles & celebration. A day of rejoicing & healing of relationship, not just within family but esp with village council.:kiss:

:ppSing with me in advance thanksgiving for finance needed. All glory honour & power to Jehovah Jireh El Shaddai. Thankyou

In faith thanking God Jehovah Rophe, healer of Healers for giving Akeripa another chance, healing him from coma.Thankyou

livingwaters
Nov 14th 2008, 12:20 AM
Standing with you in prayer for your petitions. Thank you Father God, as YOU are our all-in-all!!!! Everything we need, is in YOU~~~~ Thank you for hearing our prayers for the good of YOUR people and to further reach the lost!!!! I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen:)

God blee:saint:

Redneck Charger
Nov 14th 2008, 05:12 AM
Praying with you, and for you..:pray:

Ashley274
Nov 14th 2008, 07:17 AM
I am joing you all in prayer :pray::pray::pray::pray:

Frances
Nov 14th 2008, 05:17 PM
:pray: for God's Will to be done.