PDA

View Full Version : Prayer

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 14th 2008, 10:15 AM
I wanted to write out this prayer since this is weighing on my mind right now. This is my first time publicly written out a prayer. I don't think it sounds very good though. If you would, would you also pray about these things with me.

Heavenly Father

I long to have more of You and less of me, O Lord.
Make and mold me into the person that you want me to be
Let my light shine me so that others can see you through me and want what I have
Let Your will to be done in my life. Your plans for my life are far better than I could ever imagine for myself

I surrender it all to you, O Lord. I no longer want to live for myself, but I want to live fully for You
Place the desire to get into Your Word daily into my heart
Give me understanding and wisdom in my studies

Take my desire to have someone in my life away until I've became the person I need to be.
I need You and You only.
You know when I'll be ready to cross paths with the person that You have for me.
I trust in you, O Lord, that you will send someone into my life in your perfect timing.

In Jesus' name,

Amen

IMINXTC
Nov 14th 2008, 10:23 AM
Joining with you in this fine prayer, and lifting you before the Lord, that the desires of your heart would be mainfest in Him, beyond what you dare think or ask.

Redneck Charger
Nov 14th 2008, 01:29 PM
I think that this is a very beautiful prayer.. With your permission, I would like to save it..and add it to my prayers I collect and save..

Jesus.. will you please bless this prayer.. it was beautiful written by *Living~By~Faith* as you know oh Lord.. Please bless it for her..:pray: