PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for unborn baby

Bruenor
Nov 15th 2008, 03:28 AM
Hello everyone. I'm new to this board as well as new to my faith. I posted the details over in the Introduction section, so if anyone wants to read my story it's over there.

I would like to ask for prayers for my unborn baby. He's due on December 28-29, and has a diaphragmatic hernia. Essentially there's a hole in the hernia, which is causing the stomach organs to move up into the chest cavity. This is compressing his left lung, not allowing it to develop. Nationwide, this has about a 50% survival rate, but we are very hopeful that he will pull through. Also, he has a small hole in his heart. While serious, it is no where as serious as the hernia.

Please, say a prayer for my little baby Alex, for healing, and for my wife and I for support.

God bless, and thank you.

IMINXTC
Nov 15th 2008, 03:37 AM
Continuing to watch and pray for you, your wife and Alex, for this up-coming due date, and for a successful delivery and healthy child.

Colo25
Nov 15th 2008, 05:28 AM
Father, we know you are a loving Lord and I pray dear Lord for little Alex, a small unborn that has alot of problems facing him. I ask Lord that you bless him with strength during the first minutes of his life, and pray for the Strength of Bruenor and his wife and family. Please Lord Guide them in thier faith, and give them all the strength of your love Dear Lord. I pray this in the name of Jesus, Amen
ysic,
Colo
:hug: for you and your family Breunor

Frances
Nov 15th 2008, 04:55 PM
:pray: for complete Healing of Alex, and that you and your wife experience His Peace throughout this stressful time.

Elouise
Nov 15th 2008, 06:41 PM
:hug:

There are many skilled surgeons who God gives wisdom to who work repairing diaphramatic hernias.
Seen some little mites turn right around after they had surgery.
[Used to work with parents in NNICU settings]
God willing, his lungs and heart will have enough room to develop and mature; that the hernia does not grow with him

Praying
May God hold him safe in His hands for you until you can cuddle him.

cnw
Nov 15th 2008, 07:47 PM
please put your hand on your wife and child and cry out for your baby. Ask God to heal him and fast for your child. God tells us to cry out to him.
May God heal your baby.

Redneck Charger
Nov 16th 2008, 11:49 AM
Jesus.. Please take care of Baby Alex.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Beloved by God
Nov 16th 2008, 11:36 PM
... :pray: ....

livingwaters
Nov 17th 2008, 03:35 AM
:pray:Father God we are sending up prayers to YOU for this baby named Alex...Father, you created him with YOUR hands, so we know that YOU can change these circumstances and it will all be for YOUR glory!!!!! I pray that you strengthen and comfort baby Alex's parents through all of this...I pray these things in Jesus' name!!!! Amen...Alleluia...Glory to God...:pray::pp:hug::pray:

Ashley274
Nov 17th 2008, 04:42 AM
Many prayers being said for you and your baby :pray::pray::pray:

tt1106
Nov 17th 2008, 06:06 PM
Hello everyone. I'm new to this board as well as new to my faith. I posted the details over in the Introduction section, so if anyone wants to read my story it's over there.

I would like to ask for prayers for my unborn baby. He's due on December 28-29, and has a diaphragmatic hernia. Essentially there's a hole in the hernia, which is causing the stomach organs to move up into the chest cavity. This is compressing his left lung, not allowing it to develop. Nationwide, this has about a 50% survival rate, but we are very hopeful that he will pull through. Also, he has a small hole in his heart. While serious, it is no where as serious as the hernia.

Please, say a prayer for my little baby Alex, for healing, and for my wife and I for support.

God bless, and thank you.

Father we pray for this family. We pray for the healthy birth of this child Lord. LORD, we pray that this little life be allowed to grow and develop and prosper lord. We pray that your healing touch be on this child.
We praise you for the parents and their strength in the face of difficult circumstances and we ask that you renew that strength. We ask again for healing and for a uneventful birth. We know that all things are possible when we are in you.
Lord, hear our prayers. We pray in your son's name. Amen.