PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Putin and the End Times

pbsr
Nov 15th 2008, 04:26 AM
There are many reports lately in the press about how Putin is manuevering to take a third term. I seem to remember a statement in Joel Rosenberg's Epicenter that suggests the reader should watch for this because it would be a major marker that the end time events are imminent. I searched for this in the book but couldn't find it. Does anyone else remember reading this -- in Epicenter or anywhere else -- and what, exactly, it was?

Please don't admonish me for asking about this. I know that we are not too try to predict the day and the hour of the Lord's return but we are also told to watch and be prepared. Thanks.

markedward
Nov 15th 2008, 05:14 AM
There are many reports lately in the press about how Putin is manuevering to take a third term. I seem to remember a statement in Joel Rosenberg's Epicenter that suggests the reader should watch for this because it would be a major marker that the end time events are imminent.How?...........

Jude
Nov 15th 2008, 06:04 AM
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/aeonic-led-lamp.jpg

I know how most of you feel about Hal Lindsay but put that aside for a moment. Russia plays a major role
in these last days, heres a video with a little bit of Hal's opinion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UAJhUx-zQo

Jude

http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u298/hogndog/twocents.gif

Back2Front
Nov 15th 2008, 06:19 AM
There are many reports lately in the press about how Putin is manuevering to take a third term. I seem to remember a statement in Joel Rosenberg's Epicenter that suggests the reader should watch for this because it would be a major marker that the end time events are imminent. I searched for this in the book but couldn't find it. Does anyone else remember reading this -- in Epicenter or anywhere else -- and what, exactly, it was?

Please don't admonish me for asking about this. I know that we are not too try to predict the day and the hour of the Lord's return but we are also told to watch and be prepared. Thanks.

Please don't take this as an admonishment. I just want to put this into perspective with a scenario. Knowing that I'm not a famous writer, ask yourself how seriously you would take my prediction:

Obama will run for a second term and this will be a sign that the end times are imminent.

Now imagine if I was a famous writer, how you might take that prediction.

Sensationalism always stands to be a stumbling block to prevent us from looking at ourselves. My only desire is to cause people to stop, even for a second, and consider if we are one of the false prophets and/or teachers of the end times. Then to leave everyone else to their own devices.

quiet dove
Nov 16th 2008, 12:00 AM

I think Lindsay and Rosenburg and are giving their best information based on their understanding of scripture along with watching current politics and events. And as either of them would probably tell you themselves, they may be wrong or they may be right, they are just giving you their best guestament from a sincere desire not only to help other understand but in a longing to understand all these things themselves.

All any of us can do is take the information we are presented with and watch and see what happens and where current events go. For example, if Rosenburg believes that Putin will get himself a third term, who knows he may, all you, me and Rosenburg can do, it watch and see. Try not to let all the reports and guestaments get you into any anxiety because a lot is going on all over the world and will continue to do so.