PDA

View Full Version : relationship,praise report,calling,finals,work

prayerhse
Nov 16th 2008, 03:20 AM
:pray:Urgent prayers for relationship with brother-in-law S. Tried to meet but closed door. Meanwhile heís going around discrediting & slandering my sister & family.
Pray for Holy Spirit to soften hardened hearts & open understanding.Am standing on Godís Word what is impossible to man is possible with God.Pray for salvation for S, for I know he feels alone, as my family is very close knit. We really need Godís soothing & healing spirit, much hurt & pain.

:ppJehovah Jireh El Shaddai praise be to Him. Our wonderful wonderful Lord, our reconciliation ceremony with village council went thruí successfully. Godís spirit of love & forgiveness swept over gathering. Although same members of family whoíve been opposing re land & inheritance were absent, but theyíve all been included in pardon because of spirit of reconciliation & restoration. My husband spoke the pardon & reconciliation to cover them also. The rest is up to God.Can never thank you enough for your faithful prayers, only the Lord can bless you abundantly & intensify his anointing upon you all for his service. God bless!

:hug:Please continue prayers for healing within our extended family. Sunday 23rd Nov meeting for whole extended family. Please pray for those whoíve been opposing. May they come to the Lord in humility & forgiveness, as Jesus died for our sins. May God break down strongholds of generation curses, pride, addictions, vengeance & unforgiveness. Pray that they will attend, & may God bless us with a mighty visitation. A time of healing & reconciliation.

:pray:For my husband please pray for Godís spirit of humility, patience & a totally surrendered & obedient heart to God. His 3 fold calling is very demanding, & enemy always targeting to destroy him. Pray for Godís spirit of discernment, a sharp mind, good health, above all Jesusí love to counteract all hurts persecutions.Godís protective armour.

:kiss:Please pray for Sarah & Stevenís finals, also Sarah who is final yr medicine in USP. May the God of wisdom open up their understanding so they will know Godís love power & faithfulness in their lives.

:help:Please pray God will uphold & sister M. Going thruí stressful time @ work. Under attack spirit of spite, & jealousy. Out to discredit her. May she continue to find favour with her superiors & keep up her hard & faithfulness in her work. May she be continue to be blessing not only to her job, but her clients.Thankyou

Redneck Charger
Nov 16th 2008, 11:47 AM
You and your family and friends and situation is in my prayers..:pray:

Frances
Nov 17th 2008, 05:23 PM
:pray: . . . . .

tt1106
Nov 17th 2008, 05:56 PM
Lord hear our prayer,
We pray for this family. We pray for your will in these dealings and for your continued blessings. We pray that you strengthen and shield Prayerhse.
Amen.