PDA

View Full Version : Information german sat. night TV show contacts aliens

Eliakim
Nov 16th 2008, 03:01 PM
Shalom out there !

Last night, on Pro 7 (german TV channel) there was yet another show with the magician "Uri Geller", an israeli man claiming to have mind powers from above.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uri_Geller

The motto of this show was contacting aliens and UFOs. People all over Germany could send messages by Email that would be included in a message that was sent live from the Ukraine with light speed into space. One of the guests was Erich von Däniken, swiss born author of many books about the supernatural and thus UFOs and aliens.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erich_Von_D%C3%A4niken

The audience was told to hold hands together and shout after a 10 second countdown: "WE WANT CONTACT !"

Also, Uri was holding one of these crystal skull, telling people at home to touch the TV screen and feel energy floating through their bodies.

The world seems to be ready for the revelation of the New World Order and thus the antichrist.

People: Prepare, there is no rapture !

Eliakim

Eliakim
Nov 16th 2008, 03:06 PM
here is a part of last night´s show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOOgcGBKNiM&hl=de

quiet dove
Nov 16th 2008, 03:14 PM
New Age stuff from aliens to ghost, mysticism, it's all been going on for years and years....Eastern Mysticism. And don't get me wrong, I agree it is real and it is happening and it is infiltrating everywhere, but did they actually hear back from an alien on this show-this time? Just curious, who knows, maybe one day Monster Quest will actually produce Big Foot. At any rate, Hollywood, :rolleyes:

I think the greatest danger has already worked, they have either convinced people to believe it is the truth, or convinced them it is all hocus pocus and both of those thoughts would be inaccurate.

And I am not sure why any of it would mean there is no rapture, but I guess that would be changing the topic, though you did mention it.

Luke34
Nov 17th 2008, 09:54 AM
Fraudulent psychics (redundant) have been around forever. What's new about this?

daughter
Nov 17th 2008, 10:10 AM
Does anyone speak German better than me, my grammar is shocking... I have lots that I want to say, and I just can't do it. But there's no point watching and tutting at this kind of thing, unless you use it as a chance to witness.

People with half a brain see things like this, and assume that because it's obviously a lie, then anything beyond what they see and know must also be a lie. Therefore they refuse to believe the gospel.

We need to help folks see that while there's a lot of deception out there, there is still Truth, and that truth is Jesus.

(Boy I need to work on my German. :B)

moonglow
Nov 17th 2008, 03:37 PM
here is a part of last night´s show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOOgcGBKNiM&hl=de

Um...I don't speak German...most of us don't on here..sorry. Though I did notice the word, alien is the same in English and German! lol.

But I agree with QuietDove this kind of stuff is nothing knew. They have evidence of people believing in Aliens dating back thousands of years ago...:(

God bless

moonglow
Nov 17th 2008, 04:33 PM
I just realized since watching that...everything on youtube is now in German! :eek: which I can't read!!! :B I have no idea how to switch it back to english...:cool:

daughter
Nov 17th 2008, 04:40 PM
Next to the logo for Youtube there is a link that says "grosBritannien." (The S looks funny, but I can't type it here.) Click on that link, and you should get a bunch of flags up. Then click on the English flag. (Or US, if you have it at your location.)

This should switch you back to English.

If that doesn't work, go and click on your home account page, and then you'll see "Deutsch" written underneath it. Click on that, you'll get language options up, and click on English.

If that doesn't work, hopefully someone else will be able to figure it out, because now I've got a headache!

My comment was deleted anyway. After all that stressing about how to spell in German, it only lasted a few hours!

moonglow
Nov 17th 2008, 04:53 PM
Next to the logo for Youtube there is a link that says "grosBritannien." (The S looks funny, but I can't type it here.) Click on that link, and you should get a bunch of flags up. Then click on the English flag. (Or US, if you have it at your location.)

This should switch you back to English.

If that doesn't work, go and click on your home account page, and then you'll see "Deutsch" written underneath it. Click on that, you'll get language options up, and click on English.

If that doesn't work, hopefully someone else will be able to figure it out, because now I've got a headache!

My comment was deleted anyway. After all that stressing about how to spell in German, it only lasted a few hours!

Oh sorry your comment on there got deleted. What did you say?

Anyway yes I had to go to my channel and saw the Deutsch and clicked on that and got back to English. Didn't see the flags..though I know what you are talking about as they use to have them...now I haven't seen them for awhile...:hmm: who knows. At least I am back to English! :lol:

God bless

Joe King
Nov 17th 2008, 05:20 PM
It's a shame how many people rather believe that we evolved from scum and apes or aliens planted us here than believe in the living God and his son Jesus. There is no way that they can claim that it's more logical than Christianity, yet they do with verve.

daughter
Nov 17th 2008, 05:45 PM
I said something like, "People aren't stupid, and they know this man's a liar. But because there are so many liars out there nobody believes the truth. There is a God and His name is Jesus."

Not my most sophisticated theological effort, I must admit. :rolleyes: