PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for Me....

thekels9
Nov 16th 2008, 10:07 PM
I am ready to give up on my husband and my marriage. I do not see the possibility of him changing soon, if ever. I keep hearing people, sometimes including myself say "you deserve more, you can do so much better." I'm afraid that God won't be able to work on my husband's heart and my hope will be shattered.

I don't know if I believe in the chance of my marriage being saved anymore. I don't really know how it happened...I just don't know if I believe in it ever being able to happen.

Please pray that God will give me a clear answer. An answer of whether to keep on standing for the healing of my marriage or if it's been enough.

karenoka27
Nov 16th 2008, 10:17 PM
Father, I come before You bringing this very fragile marriage. Lord You know how familiar I am with this. I thank You for all You are doing in my life and I ask that You do the same in this precious wife as well.
Lord, You designed marriage in a certain way that one would compliment the other. Satan has done a job in destroying all that You plan for us. Please hold this marriage together, do a miracle, that this whole thing will turn into a testimony for Your glory.
In Jesus Name, amen

Beloved by God
Nov 16th 2008, 11:26 PM
I am praying for you.

Isaiah 58:9 Thou shalt cry, and He shall say Here I am.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

beckisted2004
Nov 17th 2008, 01:43 AM
Don't give up hope, dear sister.

Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." - Matthew 19:26

:pray: Heavenly Father, bring peace to this woman's aching heart. Grant her wisdom and guidance in this stressful and emotional time. Wrap her in the comfort of Your Almighty arms and help her to arm herself with the Armor of God (Ephesians 6:10-18) to be ready to fight against the devil's attacks against her marriage. Lord, these two people became one under Your perfect plan. Soften their hearts towards each other and especially towards You and Your Will. Be with this man and woman as they go through this road of struggling and show them that there is always a way to peace. Lord, bless this marriage. In Your heavenly name I pray, Amen. :pray:

IMINXTC
Nov 17th 2008, 01:46 AM
Praying for courage and wisdom and for strong guidance for this troubled marriage.

livingwaters
Nov 17th 2008, 03:23 AM
:pray:ing that the Lord will breathe reconciliation into your marriage....let HIS work be glorified!!! Amen

Ashley274
Nov 17th 2008, 04:39 AM
God can do ANYTHING with anyone..I am praying for your marriage ...and some peace of mind for you :hug: :pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 17th 2008, 03:25 PM
Jesus we pray.. We belive, And Jesus we ask you please save this marriage.. and Please make it work.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Just_Another_Guy
Nov 17th 2008, 04:16 PM
I am ready to give up on my husband and my marriage. I do not see the possibility of him changing soon, if ever. I keep hearing people, sometimes including myself say "you deserve more, you can do so much better." I'm afraid that God won't be able to work on my husband's heart and my hope will be shattered.

I don't know if I believe in the chance of my marriage being saved anymore. I don't really know how it happened...I just don't know if I believe in it ever being able to happen.

Please pray that God will give me a clear answer. An answer of whether to keep on standing for the healing of my marriage or if it's been enough.

You may be hearing the voice of God through people and yourself. Praying for you. I know you'll be lead in the right direction.

militarywife
Nov 17th 2008, 04:32 PM
Lord, I lift this marriage up to you. I know that you are in control. Please wrap your arms around our sister and comfort her. Give her the wisdom and understanding she needs Lord. I praise you for hearing our prayers. Lord thank you. Thank you for bring this young lady here to the boards. She is seeking your miracles.
:hug: