PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT Need Prayer!

JaneA
Nov 17th 2008, 01:23 AM
I need lots of prayer. I have alot of health problems. I have Psorisis( a skin disease) and Psoriatic Arthritis ( the chronic arthritis that goes along with my skin disease). I am in pain alot, I can hardly use my arms most days. I also have chronic fatigue, I found out my thyroid is low so this might have something to do with the fatigue. I also desperatly need a job but it has to be an office type job or I won't be able to handle it. One reason I haven't been able to get a job is I need dental work and probably dentures and b/c of my apperance I haven't been able to get hired. This seems like an impossible situation, but I know God can do the impossible. Please pray He will intervene b/c I really need Him to! Thanks all for the prayers!:cry:

σяєяυииєя
Nov 17th 2008, 01:36 AM
Hello Jane,

I will pray for you, have faith in God and He will do His part.

The Lord bless you

IMINXTC
Nov 17th 2008, 01:43 AM
Lifting you up before the Lord, Jane, for your numerous health needs, and for deliverance from pain and suffering. Praying also for your employment and financial needs.

livingwaters
Nov 17th 2008, 03:30 AM
Stay in touch with the Lord. HE will supply all of your needs; HIS Word says so!!! Read your Bible till your eyes cross; stop and read again..read until the Word is imprinted in your heart!!! Read until you know what God's promises are to you and me...Pray without ceasing..HIS Word says so....By HIS stripes we are healed....HIS Word says so...HE says in HIS Word to remind HIM of HIS Word. HE knows your situation and HE is working on it, but you must also be faithful and patient to HIM....God Bless You.:)

karenoka27
Nov 17th 2008, 03:47 AM
Father, be with this sweet child of yours who is suffering from the same thing that I have. Lord, I understand the pain and tiredness that comes along with Psoriatic arthritis. Lord please help Jane find a job that will allow her to not get too tired during the day. Give her body a rest from all that she is going through.
In Jesus Name, amen

(if you would like to talk,start a thread in Chat to Moderators, put karen in the title.)

Ashley274
Nov 17th 2008, 04:32 AM
Praying with you .... :pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 17th 2008, 03:29 PM
Jesus, We pray, we Believe.. Please Jesus take care of our sister Jane.. Please Jesus..:pray:

brant
Nov 17th 2008, 03:43 PM
hi jane. as soon as i saw your post i had to pray for you. i will keep you in my prayers continually. keep me updated in your progress. put your faith and trust in the Lord and you have full assurance that he is there with you always. may God bless you abundantly!

walked
Nov 17th 2008, 03:56 PM
Praying for you and with you.

Just_Another_Guy
Nov 17th 2008, 04:14 PM
I need lots of prayer. I have alot of health problems. I have Psorisis( a skin disease) and Psoriatic Arthritis ( the chronic arthritis that goes along with my skin disease). I am in pain alot, I can hardly use my arms most days. I also have chronic fatigue, I found out my thyroid is low so this might have something to do with the fatigue. I also desperatly need a job but it has to be an office type job or I won't be able to handle it. One reason I haven't been able to get a job is I need dental work and probably dentures and b/c of my apperance I haven't been able to get hired. This seems like an impossible situation, but I know God can do the impossible. Please pray He will intervene b/c I really need Him to! Thanks all for the prayers!:cry:

Praying for you Jane. God bless.

thehopefulcry2
Nov 19th 2008, 07:04 AM
Lord,
I pray that you bless this person body, mind, and soul. Heal their body Father, help ease all of their pains and medical problems. Lord I pray that you Bless them with work Father. In your Holy name I pray Amen!!