PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for my Mom, Thank you so much

darkearth
Nov 17th 2008, 02:56 AM
Hello everybody,

I don't know how to say this and won't make this long or anything since there really isn't a story to this but i'm just really worried about my mom and there is nobody in the world that is more important to me than she is. I sincerely ask for everybody that has gone through this thread to pray for my mom and to pray that she doesn't have Alzheimer's and ask the Heavenly Father to give her strength as her body is weak.

I know this thread is kind of selfish as i don't even know if she has a problem or not, but i love her more than anything and am so worried. Please pray for her and i would be grateful.

Thank you so much
God Bless

Her name is Cynthia

livingwaters
Nov 17th 2008, 03:10 AM
:pray:ing for your mom...may the Lord give her what she needs to overcome this situation...HE knows all things, so we have to give this to HIM...HE is our healer, our comforter, our strength, our SAVIOR, our everything. We have to go to HIM for all of our needs!!! HE says HE will not leave or forsake us...Amen....Thank you Lord for hearing our petitions, in Jesus' name, I pray!!! Amen.:)

Ashley274
Nov 17th 2008, 04:34 AM
Praying for you and your mom :pray:

IMINXTC
Nov 17th 2008, 04:39 AM
Lifting your Mom up before the Lord, that this alzheimer's be averted and that she recieves adequate medical care. Praying for her spiritual well-being as well, assuming that she is trusting Christ for salvation... and if not, that she will have the opportunity to hear and receive.

Praying for you, as well.

There is nothing selfish at all about your prayer request, and we appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Redneck Charger
Nov 17th 2008, 03:27 PM
Jesus, Please take care of this Mom.. Please..:pray:

walked
Nov 17th 2008, 03:58 PM
Praying with you for your Mother.

Frances
Nov 17th 2008, 05:36 PM
:pray: that you get an accurate diagnosis of your mother's condition before you worry any more.

:pray: that your mother will be strengthened in body, mind and spirit.

tt1106
Nov 17th 2008, 05:46 PM
Lord,
Thank YOU so much for Cynthia. what a great person this must be to raise such a fine child. Lord we ask for your hedge of protection and your healing touch. Lord I pray that it be YOUR will that Cynthia's mind remain sharp and that you renew her body. I pray that she remain in your word and continue to be a light in Darkearth's life.
Lord I also pray for Darkearth, I pray that this person be comforted by the Holy Spirit. We know that you care about the smallest matter as much as you care about the biggest and in these matters we ask for your guidance and blessings.
Thank You Lord.
I pray these things in the name of our precious savior.
Amen.

jsph110
Nov 20th 2008, 11:20 PM
Hello everybody,

I don't know how to say this and won't make this long or anything since there really isn't a story to this but i'm just really worried about my mom and there is nobody in the world that is more important to me than she is. I sincerely ask for everybody that has gone through this thread to pray for my mom and to pray that she doesn't have Alzheimer's and ask the Heavenly Father to give her strength as her body is weak.

I know this thread is kind of selfish as i don't even know if she has a problem or not, but i love her more than anything and am so worried. Please pray for her and i would be grateful.

Thank you so much
God Bless

Her name is Cynthia

Thankyou Lord for the word that you have given me to give to your child right now. The Lord says to you "Be still and know that I am God"

I speak healing over your mother by the power of Jesus Christ, in whose stripes we were healed. thankyou God for healing her. we cast this care upon you because you care for us. ty Jesus.