PDA

View Full Version : Marriage needs prayers

tryinghard
Nov 17th 2008, 08:27 PM
Hi all,

I posted a few days ago asking for prayers for my marriage. These prayers are now needed on an urgent basis. Things have gotten so much worse, the disconnection has gotten worse, and nothing short of God's miracle is likely to get us through. Please say a prayer for that miracle for us...we've got 4 kids who need a solid home with two parents who love them and each other. Thank you.

MercyChild
Nov 17th 2008, 10:01 PM
................:pray:...................:pray:... ...............:pray:......................:pray:

Will be praying with You. I do not think it is the Will of God for your marriage to be like this. I pray that God will give you comfort and strenght, and that He will intervene. That He will open doors for both of you, and that you will receive in things you could not even imagine.

Will keep on praying............:pray:............:pray:....... .........:pray:..................

God bless and be with this family.

livingwaters
Nov 17th 2008, 10:30 PM
tryinghard (http://bibleforums.org/member.php?u=10099), :pray::pray:praying that God does send a miracle, as only HE can do....and, HE CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!!!! if only we could understand how God wants marriages to be!!!!

God bless you:hug:

IMINXTC
Nov 17th 2008, 11:38 PM
Lifting your marriage up before the Lord. Praying for Intervention and rescue. Praying for a miracle for you and your family.

steelerbabe
Nov 18th 2008, 12:54 AM
I am praying for your marriage:pray: May you feel God's love and peace at this difficult time.:hug:

Ashley274
Nov 18th 2008, 03:43 AM
in prayer for your marriage :pray::pray::pray:

tryinghard
Nov 18th 2008, 07:10 PM
I've just sent my husband a lengthy email, in the hopes of beginning a repair between us. Please pray that God gave me the right words to say, and that we will be able to work through our differences and stay together. Thank you.

IMINXTC
Nov 19th 2008, 05:27 AM
Praying that out Lord be with in your email and in your attempts to save your marriage. Lifting up your husband before the Lord.

Redneck Charger
Nov 19th 2008, 12:09 PM
Jesus.. Please take care and help this marriage.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray: