PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for employment.

Kelly12345
Nov 17th 2008, 10:21 PM
Today, I started seeking employment for a new job.

Can you pray that God leads me to where I need to be and helps me?

Thank you all.

IMINXTC
Nov 18th 2008, 01:03 AM
Lifting you up before the Lord for your employment needs.

livingwaters
Nov 18th 2008, 01:05 AM
Kelly, :saint:I pray the Lord place you on a job where you can glorify HIM!!! Peace!!!!:)

Ashley274
Nov 18th 2008, 03:34 AM
In prayer for an awesome job for you :hug:

BroRog
Nov 18th 2008, 03:40 AM

Thank you all.

I suggest you be specific in your prayers. Don't just ask for a job. Ask that God help you identify your talents and skills, and put you in a place where you can best serve the Lord and others. :)

Kelly12345
Nov 18th 2008, 05:12 AM
Thank you all so much for your prayers.

God Bless you all. = )

jsph110
Nov 18th 2008, 09:28 PM
I Join you in prayers and thank Jehova Jireh as He leads you to find a job where you will give Him glory. May He work out everything for your good and I ask Him to give you favor with Him and your employers, in Jesus' name.

Redneck Charger
Nov 19th 2008, 12:06 PM
Jesus.. Please direct Kelly in the right direction for employment.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Orendorf
Nov 19th 2008, 03:52 PM
Just prayed for ya :saint:

My job ends Friday, if anyone feels like throwing a prayer my way, I'd sure appreciate it too.

Dani H
Nov 19th 2008, 04:41 PM
We were just informed that there has been a pay cut across the board at the company I work for. My neighbor's company is laying off 30 people this week. These are difficult times. You're in my prayers. Let's lift one another up. :hug:

Frances
Nov 19th 2008, 04:52 PM
:pray: . . . . .

Kelly12345
Nov 21st 2008, 03:04 AM
Thank you all!

I start my new job tomorrow!

God is amazing. : )

JoyNoize
Nov 22nd 2008, 06:47 PM
Kelly - I am praying for you. I know how it is as I am in the same situation at the moment.

HappyChristian
Nov 24th 2008, 10:27 AM
Kelly - I am praying for you. I know how it is as I am in the same situation at the moment.
Lord lead KELLY12345 to the job you want her to have, let Kelly glorify you Father in this new job . Let her be happy to be working in this position and give her an inner joy that comes from you. Fill her with YOUR love, and the HOLY SPIRIT BE IN HER . thanks LORD for doing this , in the name of Jesus, amen . Kelly do not worry GOD is handling it. Kelly have a great thankgiving ., your brotherly friend in Christ, John

Kelly12345
Nov 24th 2008, 05:34 PM
Thank you all for still praying!

I was not happy at all with the job I started at...so I did not go back. I knew it was not for me.

Continue to pray my friends.

Thanks so much,
Kelly

HappyChristian
Nov 25th 2008, 12:19 AM

Thank you all.
Lord lead KELLY12345 to the job you want her to have, let Kelly glorify you Father in this new job . Let her be happy to be working in this position and give her an inner joy that comes from you. Fill her with YOUR love, and the HOLY SPIRIT BE IN HER . thanks LORD for doing this , in the name of Jesus, amen . Kelly do not worry GOD is handling it. Kelly have a great thanksgiving .Do not be discouraged . Do not worry the right job will be provided by our LORD . PRAISE GOD !, HOLY SPIRIT BE WITH KELLY during this hard time and always , amen . your brotherly friend in Christ, John

catlover
Nov 25th 2008, 01:12 AM
Thank you all for still praying!

I was not happy at all with the job I started at...so I did not go back. I knew it was not for me.

Continue to pray my friends.

Thanks so much,
Kelly

Kelly, I have been looking for 4 months and finally have one that I start in about a week or so. During these 4 months, I was offered one, started, and lasted 3 days. It was so not for me, and I took it not really knowing one way or the other if it was from the Lord. Keep believing God will bring you just the right thing. So I totally understand not staying somewhere you're not happy at. I will remember you in prayer.