PDA

View Full Version : Mom is seriously ill..pray for her salvation

hopen-praying
Nov 18th 2008, 02:48 AM
Please pray for my Mom's salvation. She is seriously ill and we are faced with the fact that she might not survive. Regardless of the outcome, I am asking for the saints to pray for the Holy Spirit to reveal the truth to her and for the LORD to soften her heart to the truth.

I know the LORD hears the prayers of His people and answers them!

(((Thank YOU)))

Ashley274
Nov 18th 2008, 03:41 AM
praying the Lord brings your dear mom to salvation :pray::pray::pray::pray:

IMINXTC
Nov 18th 2008, 03:49 AM
Lifting your Mom up before the Lord, and calling upon the Holy Spirit to speak to her heart, reminding her of the cross and the call to salvation. Praying as well that she be given opportunities to hear the Gospel and be witnessed to. Praying for your Mom's health needs, that she might overcome these problems and be given more time to comprehend the Lord.

livingwaters
Nov 19th 2008, 02:30 AM
hopen-praying, :pray::pray::pray:I join everyone here in prayer for the salvation of your mom...Lord, we come together, as in touching, for the petition above to be answered...Lord, YOU said to remind YOU of YOUR Word, so, here we are submitting our prayers and supplications to YOU, the only ONE who can soften hearts, open ears and eyes for YOUR glory. I thank YOU, Father, that YOU will draw another one of YOUR children into YOUR Kingdom. Lord Jesus, Your Word also says, "by YOUR stripes, we are healed. Father, in Jesus' name, I pray that YOU allow this woman, YOUR child, to receive her healing. Amen.:hug::pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 19th 2008, 12:13 PM
Praying for this Mom..and Please Jesus takecare of this family to..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

daughter
Nov 19th 2008, 12:17 PM
God does hear the prayers of His saints, and as I know what it is to pray for a loved one's salvation in your situation, let me reassure you that what you pray for in tears you shall reap in joy.

God loves your Mom even more than you do.

Praying over here. Let us know how she's doing.

walked
Nov 19th 2008, 12:59 PM
Praying with you for Mother, God bless you.

karenoka27
Nov 19th 2008, 01:43 PM
Father, Speak to this woman's heart while she still has breath in her. Please dear Lord do not let her leave this earth not knowing Your Son Jesus Christ.
In Jesus Name,amen

hopen-praying
Dec 18th 2008, 12:31 AM
:hug:(((Thank YOU All!))):hug:
I knew I could count on this board for prayer. :pray:

My Mom passed away the first week in December. I know that the LORD is not willing that any should parish, (2 Peter 3:9) so my faith is in Him alone.

Thankfully, Mom's pain only lasted a few days and I was there with her until she took her last breath.

Again, thank you all!

IMINXTC
Dec 18th 2008, 09:15 AM
Lifting you and your family before the Lord at this time of loss. Thanking the Lord that she did not suffer too much. And having great confidence that out prayers were heard before she went, in that the Holy Spirit had spoken to her heart.

daughter
Dec 18th 2008, 09:21 AM
I'm sorry to hear that you've lost your mother, but glad to know that your faith is strong. Praying for you, and for good to come out of this bereavement, and for others to be led to salvation through your example.