PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for a newborn weighing only one pound

moonglow
Nov 18th 2008, 03:19 AM
A lady I know that just lost her husband right before school started last August gave birth to their baby boy last Friday...four months pre-mature...weighting only one pound, 4 ounces. I just found out today though. I couldn't image the heart ache of losing this baby on top of her losing her husband.:cry: Please pray for the baby...I don't know if its even possible for a baby this tiny to make it or not...he really needs a miracle here though. Thanks.

God bless

Ashley274
Nov 18th 2008, 03:39 AM
Aw moonie that is very sad....i am praying

IMINXTC
Nov 18th 2008, 03:42 AM
Lifting this woman up before the Lord in her struggles, and praying for this little one that he grows strong and healthy.

Elouise
Nov 18th 2008, 09:47 AM
Moonglow;

One of the hospitals I worked at had a 22+6 day baby manage to beat all the odds and go home healthy.
Some of these little babes come out fighting and its possible but it will be a rollercoaster ride so keep praying for them both.

Praying.

moonglow
Nov 18th 2008, 02:48 PM
Moonglow;

One of the hospitals I worked at had a 22+6 day baby manage to beat all the odds and go home healthy.
Some of these little babes come out fighting and its possible but it will be a rollercoaster ride so keep praying for them both.

Praying.

I hope you are right. I would so hate to see her lose this baby too...I had no idea she was even pregnant (we aren't friends so to speak) but I know her through my son's school. She is such a nice lady...I know she would be a great mom and at least have her son. I don't know how her husband died..I mean I don't know why. I just know he did. Anyway thanks for the prayers everyone.

God bless

Godisnumber1
Nov 18th 2008, 02:55 PM
poor thing.
praying :pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 19th 2008, 12:15 PM
Praying..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

walked
Nov 19th 2008, 01:00 PM
Praying with you.

SethElijah
Nov 19th 2008, 01:14 PM
Praying with all.:pray:

daughter
Nov 19th 2008, 01:36 PM
Praying here too. :cry:

slightlypuzzled
Nov 19th 2008, 02:38 PM
What a difficult situation that I know God can work out in His own way...:pray:

militarywife
Nov 19th 2008, 03:21 PM
Lord,
I lift this woman and baby up to you right now in Jesus name. You are the great physician. You are our comfort in times of sorrow. Bless this family abundantly with life and miracles for YOU. Lord thank you. I know that your eye is on that sparrow which only means that much more for your children. Thank you for being in control here. I love you Lord.:hug:

Whispering Grace
Nov 19th 2008, 06:02 PM
A lady I know that just lost her husband right before school started last August gave birth to their baby boy last Friday...four months pre-mature...weighting only one pound, 4 ounces. I just found out today though. I couldn't image the heart ache of losing this baby on top of her losing her husband.:cry: Please pray for the baby...I don't know if its even possible for a baby this tiny to make it or not...he really needs a miracle here though. Thanks.

God bless

One of the first tiny babies I took care of as a NICU nurse is about to turn 14. He weighed 1 pound 6 ounces when he was born. :)

I will keep this mom and child in my prayers. The Lord can keep His healing and sustaining hands upon even the tiniest of His creatures. :hug:

dancingforgod
Nov 20th 2008, 06:04 AM
I pray that the Lord will keep this baby safe and sound in the loving care of his mother, and that he will hold this family close as they go through this difficult time.:pray:

Roelof
Nov 24th 2008, 03:52 AM
Dear Father, You showed me many miracles before. Please, I pray for the survival and growth of this tiny baby.

In the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

Whispering Grace
Dec 1st 2008, 02:33 PM
Any news of how the baby is doing?

moonglow
Dec 1st 2008, 02:42 PM
Any news of how the baby is doing?

No....I sure wish their was though. I have been wondering also..

But you know what they say, no news is good news...

God bless

matthew7and1
Dec 5th 2008, 10:18 PM
:pray::pray::pray: Earnestly praying for this woman. :pray::pray::pray: