PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Down In The Dumps Spiritually...

JesusReignsForever
Nov 18th 2008, 03:20 AM
Yesterday me and my mother got into a HUGE argument, and she was cursing at me from the time I got into the door right after I had practice with the girls from my church. I just feel kind bleh I couldnt even read my bible today or last night...I know this is all an spiritual attack. My mom apologized to me today and I forgave her last night I know when she gets stressed she takes it out on me and I have learned to accept it. I just thank God her husband was here to stand up for me he was my angel. Unless she would of kicked me out on the streets like always :cry: sometimes I just dont understand why God put me on this earth...I wish he would let me die so I can be with him. Life is so harsh sometimes... please just pray that God will up lift my spirit.

Ashley274
Nov 18th 2008, 03:29 AM
I know why God put you here, I feel lead by the Spirit to tell you...to love be loved (and we do love you on this forum, mom does too) and to share His word, also because he delights in you....I am praying for you :pray::hug:

livingwaters
Nov 18th 2008, 03:44 AM
Yesterday me and my mother got into a HUGE argument, and she was cursing at me from the time I got into the door right after I had practice with the girls from my church. I just feel kind bleh I couldnt even read my bible today or last night...I know this is all an spiritual attack. My mom apologized to me today and I forgave her last night I know when she gets stressed she takes it out on me and I have learned to accept it. I just thank God her husband was here to stand up for me he was my angel. Unless she would of kicked me out on the streets like always :cry: sometimes I just dont understand why God put me on this earth...I wish he would let me die so I can be with him. Life is so harsh sometimes... please just pray that God will up lift my spirit.

Praying for you, girlie!!!! Just know that our Lord will see you through all of these trials...but HIS Word also says, to rejoice in the times of trial and tribulation....that's tough, sometimes, but try it and see how wonderful the HOLY SPIRIT will react!!!! Satan is defeated...he just keeps on trying, though...don't give him a "fingernail" worth of room in your life...You have authority over him, in Jesus' name...Glory to God...Alleluia..Amen:hug:

You are part of this family, also....we want what the Lord wants for you!!!!:pp

Draw from the strength of the Lord....HE will keep you under HIS wing!!!!

Vhayes
Nov 18th 2008, 04:02 AM
Hi JRF -

I read your post and want you to know first and foremost that I do indeed care about you. It almost broke my heart when you said your mother might put you out on the street. That would be most devastating to both you and your mother, I'm sure.

A thought came to me while I was reading your post - I don't necessarily want you to answer, this is just to think about. What was the argument between you and your mother about? Was there something she thought you did that you did not do? Sometimes, we need to just listen - not to the words that are being shouted and screamed but to the underlying emotion. More often than not, fights are fueled by either fear or hurt and anger is only the match that sets it afire. When we ask God to help us "hear" what others are really saying, it goes a long way to bring peace in not only a relationship but also to a Christians heart.

I hope I helped and did not offend -
V

JesusReignsForever
Nov 18th 2008, 04:18 AM
Thanks Guys,

I am not offended not at all Vhayes....I was guilty of what she was yelling at me about I admitted that, but her reaction was ridiculous which she admitted. I did what she asked and we are both on the same page...she is stressed out about a lot of things so I forgive her. She is my mom after all! I am just trying to gather back some strength I just feel weak inside. Thanks for the love it is appreciated so much!

brant
Nov 18th 2008, 06:35 AM
we are all here for God to be revealed through us. God reveals Himself through His creation. when we can find out how God can be glorified in our lives by asking Him, ooohh the sweeet joy!!! what an honor that the Almighty Creator can be glorified through me! and you! halleluyah! :pp:bounce:
1 cor.10:31 "whether, then, you eat or drink or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." nasb

may God bless you abundantly, sister!

IMINXTC
Nov 18th 2008, 07:12 AM
Lifting you and your Mom and family up to the Lord. Praying for healing and restoration, and for a mending of the broken heart. Praying that your Mom's stress level will be reduced, thanking the Lord that she has the grace to apologize for words spoken rashily.

Frances
Nov 18th 2008, 05:23 PM
:pray:

ps. When I feel a bit 'low' I find singing the praises of the Lord a wonderful tonic. . . . :)

steelerbabe
Nov 19th 2008, 01:28 AM
Sending you a great big hug:hug: I too feel worn down by the battle of life:cry: Please know I am lifting you up in prayer.

JesusReignsForever
Nov 19th 2008, 01:34 AM
Sending you a great big hug:hug: I too feel worn down by the battle of life:cry: Please know I am lifting you up in prayer.

Hello there and thank you for the prayer...I know how it feels trust me..today was not really much better for me I messed up big time I sinned against God and I dont even feel bad about it! How horrible is that!! Idk I just feel confused and uneasy. I need to be renewed! I need that so badly...I cant even pray...but I am going to force myself to read my bible tonight.... I cant turn away I just cant.

steelerbabe
Nov 19th 2008, 01:45 AM
It is so interesting that you used the word renewed. When I prayed for you the words renewed and refresh kept coming to mind. May your spirit be renewed and refreshed. God's mercy is alway there for us. Hang in there:kiss:

Redneck Charger
Nov 19th 2008, 12:01 PM
Jesus.. Please jump back into this Lady and lift her spirits again.. Please Jesus..:pray:

JesusReignsForever
Nov 19th 2008, 06:45 PM
Hello Guys,

Thanks You ALL for your prayers, I am much better, so much better today! :pp While I was brushing my teeth the thought just came to me okay devil yesterday you won but Today your right back to losing because The Blood Of Jesus is against you! Since then I just feel much better back to praising God like I ought to. Also the thought came to me that I need to stop paying attention to other people and what they do. I need to be focused on my own self and my own salvation. Once I pay as much attention to Caresse as I do to everyone else I will be doing great... I am praising God for the Victory! I am going to keep praising him until my change comes!

:ppI couldnt be Victorious if Jesus wasn't on MY side!:pp

catlover
Nov 19th 2008, 07:16 PM
I've read alot of your posts even tho I'm quite new to this site. I'm wondering how old you are. The reason I ask is that sometimes age affects your perspective.

I really do feel your pain. Please don't say you wish you would die. This is how Satan wants you feel. I am praying the Lord would lift you up and give you wisdom on dealing with your mother.

DON'T GIVE UP -- LOOK UP.

JesusReignsForever
Nov 19th 2008, 07:19 PM
I am 23..............

catlover
Nov 19th 2008, 07:23 PM
I am 23..............

oh, okay. The big thing you have going for you is that you know the Lord. And He knows you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you have alot of people praying for you.

JesusReignsForever
Nov 19th 2008, 07:28 PM
oh, okay. The big thing you have going for you is that you know the Lord. And He knows you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you have alot of people praying for you.

Most Certainly! :)

HappyChristian
Nov 27th 2008, 11:05 AM
I am 23..............
LORD Give Jesus reignsforever THE GUIDANCE AND STRENGTH SHE NEEDS AND BUILD UP HER FAITH AND LOVE TO HELP HER COPE AND TO BLESS OTHERS THROUGH YOU LORD .Lord lead her to peace, love and harmony. Thanks Lord, in Jesus's name, amen . Happy Thanksgiving, John