PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT My Dad has been arrested

SnowAster
Nov 18th 2008, 05:32 AM
My dad works at a large store, I won't say which one but when merchandise is scratched or torn they don't sell it, they put it in a crusher and destroy it. Well my Dad has been taking some of the stuff they were going to crush and brought it home. Several years ago he lost his job and this part-time job has been the only thing he could get to support us. We've sold our house and are living with my grandmother. Please pray that they won't file charges, that they will just use him as an example. Please pray that he won't have this on his record because then that dashes all hopes of him getting a better job. I found this site while looking for a place to ask for help. Right now all I can ask of you is please pray for us. No matter what he won't be able to get a job in this town. We were barely surviving before. I don't know how we'll survive this. Please ask god to give us a miracle.

CoffeeCat
Nov 18th 2008, 05:37 AM
I am so sorry to hear all this. I'll be praying for your dad, you, and the rest of your family! And I'll keep you in my prayers. :hug: Welcome to the forums... I'm glad you've joined us. you're among friends and prayer partners here.

Ashley274
Nov 18th 2008, 05:44 AM
My heart goes out to you and your family ..of course I will pray for dad and this situation....I am glad God directed you here:hug::pray:

Amos_with_goats
Nov 18th 2008, 05:49 AM
....... Right now all I can ask of you is please pray for us. No matter what he won't be able to get a job in this town. We were barely surviving before. I don't know how we'll survive this. Please ask god to give us a miracle.

I am very sorry to hear what your family is going through, I will pray as you ask. :pray:

IMINXTC
Nov 18th 2008, 07:15 AM
Praying for your Dad and for your family, that there will be relief from these financial and employment difficulties. Praying that the Lord will intervene into this thing and your Dad's record be not tarnished.

daughter
Nov 18th 2008, 03:56 PM
Praying for you and your father, and your grandmother, that God will prove His love and protection. He says, "do not worry what to eat, or what to wear... God knows you need these things, even before you ask. Seek first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness, and all these things will be given unto you."

I'm praying that you will know this, and trust, and be comforted at this stressful time. :pray:

moonglow
Nov 18th 2008, 04:04 PM
I am praying for you too...seems pretty silly to arrest someone for basically stealing trash...

May the Lord be with you and your dad and guide you both in this...

God bless

MercyChild
Nov 18th 2008, 04:04 PM
This post deeply touched my heart. I will pray that you and your family will experience Gods love and mercy. I have seen the honesty of your heart, how much more will the Father not see this. He is the great provider. I really pray that God will open doors for you, your father, and your grandmother. :hug:

AndrewBaptistFL
Nov 18th 2008, 05:38 PM
Thank you so much for coming to this message board and sharing with us. I am praying for your family and I look forward to hearing more from you, especially the praise reports!

karenoka27
Nov 18th 2008, 05:40 PM
Father, I come before You on behalf of this family. Lord, have mercy on this situation as it not only affects this father, but the entire family as well.
Lord, I pray that this man will surrender himself completely over to You, trusting You to provide for the needs of the family that he might not have to do what he has done in attempt to help them.
In Jesus Name,amen

steelerbabe
Nov 19th 2008, 01:49 AM
I am praying for your situation:pray: Welcome to the board. The people on this board have given me great comfort in my time of need. I hope you find the same.

livingwaters
Nov 19th 2008, 02:11 AM
SnowAster, just know that God is on top of this situation...We are glad you are here to seek encouragement and prayer...Consider me to be a sister-in-Christ. I don't know what the Lord will allow to happen, but just know this, HE does not hurt HIS children, we usually do that well enough by ourselves.....but, sometimes, HE will allow us to go through things to bring glory to HIS name...Just remember, do NOT stop praising God and thanking HIM for all HE has done for you, thanking HIM for waking you up every morning, with new mercies from HIM. Cause without that where would we be????.....We can do NOTHING without God!!!! We are nothing without God!!!! HIS Word says, "I that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philipians 4:13

Read your bible and get your dad to sit and listen!!! If he won't sit and listen, follow him around reading it aloud...We have God's Word for it to protect us, guide us, and to minister to us. God's Word will never change...HE is the same yesterday, today and forever more....Rely not on your own understanding, but on the LORD~~~~:hug:

Praying that the Lord will shelter you and your family during this situation...Just be steadfast in the Word....cast all your cares on the Lord!!!:hug::pray:

marline
Nov 19th 2008, 04:58 AM
I'm so sorry to hear of your predicament. Will pray for you and your family. Please let us know how things turns out.

Redneck Charger
Nov 19th 2008, 12:11 PM
Please Jesus take care of this Dad.. Please Jesus..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

walked
Nov 19th 2008, 01:04 PM
Praying with you, God bless your family.
Have mercy on all of us Father in Jesus name.

SarahMarieMN
Nov 26th 2008, 10:56 PM
Praying for your father and your family!

Amos_with_goats
Nov 27th 2008, 05:00 AM
For the others who had been praying about this, SnowAster has posted an update on the situation in a new thread here;

http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=148127 (http://bibleforums.org/showthread.php?t=148127)

Just thought you might like to know.

Blessings,