PDA

View Full Version : strength & covering

prayerhse
Nov 18th 2008, 07:50 AM
:pray:Please cover me & stand in agreement with me as am fasting together with prayer warfare for issues already mentioned, reconciliation, protection, family restoration, completion of building project garage & Akeripa in coma & work situation for M.Pray for strength for me. Thankyou

walked
Nov 19th 2008, 12:56 PM
:pray:Please cover me & stand in agreement with me as am fasting together with prayer warfare for issues already mentioned, reconciliation, protection, family restoration, completion of building project garage & Akeripa in coma & work situation for M.Pray for strength for me. Thankyou

Praying with you for Gods mercy in providing for those who look to Him for their help.

Redneck Charger
Nov 20th 2008, 12:00 PM
Praying..:pray:

thehopefulcry2
Nov 21st 2008, 01:33 AM
Father Please Let your blessing pour out in gushing floods over this steadfast believer. BLESS THEM, Holy one, keep them in you light. Protect them, heal them, and wrap your arms tightly around them, in your HOLY NAME I PRAY!!!

jsph110
Nov 21st 2008, 10:32 PM
May God answer your prayers and may He strengthen you throught the fast. I stand in agreement with you for all you are praying for in this fast. in Jesus' name.

Jamesmason1984
Nov 23rd 2008, 01:06 AM

I'm Praying For You, Matter of Fact.....I'm Gonna Verbally Pray Right Now....God is a Mighty and Just God...and he can do all things.......In your life for the better ..so i pray everything goes in your favor......in the mighty name of Jesus *Amen*