PDA

View Full Version : Laziness

Gatorade456
Nov 19th 2008, 06:59 AM
Over the past month I have gotten lazy with a lot of things. I put off everything until the last minute and by that time it's a huge pile. When it comes to my school work I put papers, research, etc until the last minute. I have become lazy and I need to break this because it's already effecting things in my life. Please pray against this and that I can be filled with energy and motivation and do everything right away and not wait until the last second. I need a fire lit under my butt! :D

Redneck Charger
Nov 19th 2008, 11:58 AM
Please Jesus, Help Gatorade get motivated again.. and get him going back in his life.. Please Jesus..:pray:

jsph110
Nov 19th 2008, 10:02 PM
Over the past month I have gotten lazy with a lot of things. I put off everything until the last minute and by that time it's a huge pile. When it comes to my school work I put papers, research, etc until the last minute. I have become lazy and I need to break this because it's already effecting things in my life. Please pray against this and that I can be filled with energy and motivation and do everything right away and not wait until the last second. I need a fire lit under my butt! :D

God, i stand in agreement with Gatorade and ask you to take away our laziness nd procrastination in Jesus' name. I have been the same way God for a long time and this is the end. End this for us in Jesus' name and cause us not to put things of till the last second. in Jesus' name i pray. light a fire under our butts. ty

Friend of I AM
Nov 19th 2008, 10:47 PM

You may want to pray to God to alleviate whatever it is that is making you procrastinate. Sometimes it's stress, sometimes there are other factors. Despite what happens, pray that God fills you with enough of his strength and endurance to enable you to endure and overcome whatever disables you from completing what tasks you need to complete.

In Christian Love,

Stephen

dancingforgod
Nov 20th 2008, 06:01 AM
I will be praying that you find the motivation, determination and perseverance to replace laziness. I pray that you are filled with energy to accomplish all the tasks you are working toward.:pray: