PDA

View Full Version : Praying for Lorie's Mom

Redneck Charger
Nov 19th 2008, 11:31 AM
Jesus, Please take care of Lorie's Mom today as she has surgery later this morning.. and please help her with a fast recovery.. And please Jesus take care of her husband Peter.. Please Jesus hear my prayer..:pray:

walked
Nov 19th 2008, 12:53 PM
Praying with you for Lorie's Mom and family.

steelerbabe
Nov 19th 2008, 01:00 PM
Praying for a sucessful surgery and a speedy recovery:pray: Please keep us posted.

karenoka27
Nov 19th 2008, 01:40 PM
Agreeing with you in prayer.

IMINXTC
Nov 19th 2008, 01:50 PM
Lifting Lorie's Mom up before the Lord for a successful surgery and an easy and full recovery.

Ashley274
Nov 20th 2008, 05:36 AM
Please Jesus we ask in your name...this family has had too much lift this from them also

dancingforgod
Nov 20th 2008, 05:54 AM
Praying for a full, fast and successful recovery.:pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 20th 2008, 11:38 AM
Thank you ueveryone for your prayers, and thank you to Jesus for keeping a watch over her. Lorie's mom's surgery went perfect.. and now God please give her a fast recovery.. again thank you everyone for your prayers..:pray:

Frances
Nov 20th 2008, 04:52 PM
:pray: for rapid Healing in every respect necessary . . .

moltenflower
Nov 21st 2008, 01:29 AM
Jesus, Please take care of Lorie's Mom today as she has surgery later this morning.. and please help her with a fast recovery.. And please Jesus take care of her husband Peter.. Please Jesus hear my prayer..:pray:

Father, I ask that You brought Lori's mom through surgery just fine yesterday, if it was Your Will. I pray for continued strength and encouragement for Lori herself as well as Charger. Father, I know that You love them unconditionally and want nothing but the absolute best for them because they--as well all--are precious to You. In Your constant vigilence over every detail of our lives, we can be assured knowing that all will work out for our good according to Your Divine Will and Purpose. May You be praised as you heal this woman and shower her and the rest of the family with Your Love, Mercy and Grace. In Jesus Name, amen.

Ashley274
Nov 21st 2008, 06:21 AM
:pp:pp:pp:pp praising....and praying for a fast recovery

Redneck Charger
Nov 24th 2008, 02:01 AM
Thank you all who prayed for Lorie's mom.. her surgery went wonderfully.. She was to be in the hospital for a week and a half after surgery... She is doing so well they are letting her out tomorrow.. Thank you everyone for your prayers...God Bless YOU all..:pray:

Thank you Jesus for taking care of Lorie's Mom.. Praise the Lord for taking such good care of Lorie's Mom..:pp

jsph110
Nov 24th 2008, 09:43 PM
Standing in agreement with you in prayer, in Jesus' name. ty Jesus.