PDA

View Full Version : Please Keep Praying

musicmiss
Nov 19th 2008, 08:46 PM
My parents have decided to allow me to wait one more semester before transferring to school, but they are still saying I need to move out in January. Please please pray hard that they would change their minds. I have nowhere else to go, and I need to be able to stay home due to health and financial issues. Please pray fervantly that they would allow me to stay home just one more semester. I really need this. thank you.

tt1106
Nov 19th 2008, 09:15 PM
Praying for the Lord to soften their hearts. Praying for them to show forgiveness and Mercy as they too have been shown by our Father.
:pray:

Ashley274
Nov 20th 2008, 06:19 AM
............... praying.........

steelerbabe
Nov 20th 2008, 10:57 AM
I am praying that God will intervene in your situation and touch your prarents hearts:pray:

IMINXTC
Nov 20th 2008, 10:59 AM
Praying for intervention and provision for your needs here.

Redneck Charger
Nov 20th 2008, 11:53 AM
Jesus, I pray to you for musicmiss to stay home for one more semester.. Please Jesus help Mom and Dad to see the seriousness for for her to stay home.. She is asking for help through prayer.. Please Jesus.. Amen..:pray:

musicmiss
Nov 20th 2008, 09:59 PM
thank you so much guys. Keep praying and I"ll let you know how it turns out. Thanks!

Frances
Nov 21st 2008, 05:06 PM
:pray: that the Lord takes care of you and your needs . . . now and always.

jsph110
Nov 21st 2008, 10:40 PM
Father help musicmiss to realize that Our help does not come from the hills ps 121 but from you. That the earth and the fullness thereof belong to you ps 24. Soften her parents heart to allow her to stay but if it be not your will, guide her and instruct her in the way she should go. I claim Phil 4:19 in her life in the name of Jesus. ty Jesus.