PDA

View Full Version : For My Co-Worker

Ayala
Nov 20th 2008, 02:03 AM
Please pray for my co-worker. Today at work, he was working on one of the machines and it malfunctioned...The press (100 tons of force) came down on his hand and obliterated two of his fingers. He underwent surgery and had to get what was left of those fingers amputated. May the Lord be with him in his recovery and comfort him.

Dragonfighter1
Nov 20th 2008, 02:14 AM
I know God knows, but do you have a first name for us perhaps?

Ayala
Nov 20th 2008, 02:15 AM
Yeah, his name is Roberto.

Dragonfighter1
Nov 20th 2008, 02:24 AM
Yeah, his name is Roberto.
Dear God,
Prayer fro Roberto, Please comfort him in his pain and worry. I am sure he is concerned about having a job when he recovers. I pray that his employer will find a way to keep him and to be honorable in compensating him for his injuries. If he isnt saved Lord, I pray that his friend wiull share the gospel of Christ with him soon. Amen

livingwaters
Nov 20th 2008, 03:01 AM
I am lifting up Roberto in prayer to you Father God...May YOUR mighty arm stretch out and touch him so that he may know who YOU are....for YOUR glory, Father...May he receive his full healing that was paid for by the stripes of Jesus at Calvary. Give him comfort in his pain, strength in his weakness, and faith, above all things..I pray these things in Jesus' name..Amen :pray::pray::pray: We thank you Father that his life was spared!!!:)

dancingforgod
Nov 20th 2008, 05:59 AM
I will be praying for both a physical and emotional recovery for Roberto. I hope he is able find comfort and purpose in the Lord and that his spirits are lifted in this difficult time.:pray:

IMINXTC
Nov 20th 2008, 11:13 AM
Lifting Roberto up before the Lord in this life-changing disaster. Praying for his spiritual needs, for his salvaton, as well.

Redneck Charger
Nov 20th 2008, 11:51 AM
Jesus, Please hear my prayer, as I pray for this man who lost his two fingers due to accident at work.. Please help him recover fast, and teach him to carry on in life with 2 less fingers.. Please Jesus keep a watchful eye over him.. Please Jesus.. Amen..:pray:

thethirdtuttle
Nov 24th 2008, 10:25 AM
Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You right now in the mighty name of Jesus of Nazareth, the Son of the living God, and we ask that You completely and totally heal Roberto. If it is in Your will, Lord, I will even be so bold as to ask that You would regrow those fingers that he lost. Let it be a powerful testimony to how You are still a miracle-working God. If it is not Your will, let Roberto be able to adjust to living with two less fingers on one hand. In either case, help him to recover quickly, and if he doesn't yet know You as his personal Lord and Savior, use this experience to bring him to a saving knowlege of Yourself. Bring loving and godly Christians across his path in Your perfect timing who will demonstrate Your unconditional and limitless love to Roberto both through their words and their actions. Uplift, encourage, comfort and strengthen Roberto, and help him to know that while Satan meant this situation for evil, God can and will turn it around and use it for good. Help Roberto know, through both JerAyala, as well as others, that You haven't given up on him, and that You are right there by his side, ready to help him with whatever he may need. Provide for all of his needs, whether they be spiritual, emotional, or material, and help him to know You are Jehovah-jireh, his provider. In
Jesus' mighty and holy name we pray all of these things. Amen and amen!

Yours in Christ,

Benjamin

karenoka27
Nov 24th 2008, 12:01 PM
Father, I bring Roberto before You. May you heal his heart and mind of the devestation he has gone through. Lord, I ask that You would use Jeremy as a testimony to Your Name that through this awful accident, Roberto might come to know Your Son Jesus Christ as His Lord and Savior if he doesn't already. If he does Lord, I ask that Roberto use this as a testimony to others that they might come to Your Son.
In Jesus Name,amen