PDA

View Full Version : Please pray

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 20th 2008, 03:13 AM
I come to you for prayer because I believe I have another kidney infection. I’ve been having a lot of back pain this evening and just haven’t felt well in general. I just hope and pray that the pain goes away soon so that I can get some sleep tonight.

I’m going to go to urologist in the morning because I know something isn’t right. I’m having problems that I haven’t had before which is a concern. This couldn’t come at a worst time because my mom and I have a lot of things to get done tomorrow so that I can get moved into my apartment.

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 20th 2008, 04:08 AM
It's going to be a long night. I'm in great discomfortable and nothing I have tried has eased it any.

The pain is all the way across my back where the lower part of my rib cage is. Isn't that where your kidneys are? That's why I thought it may be my kidneys.

But it could be something with my lungs because I've had shortness of breath. But I figure was due to being around my parents smoking again.

So now I don't know if I need to go to a urologist or a different doctor since I shortness of breath syptom.

Tanya~
Nov 20th 2008, 04:22 AM
Praying for you LBF, that the LORD will meet you in your need. :pray:

RoadWarrior
Nov 20th 2008, 04:25 AM
I'm praying too ....:pray:

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 20th 2008, 05:30 AM
I can't get comfortable to try going to sleep so I figured I'd get on here an give an update.

I'm getting worse. I want to go to the hospital but my mom won't take me until morning. This is going to be a long night. I'm hurting so bad that I can't take a deep breath.

If I was already living in my apartment, then I would call an ambulance to come and get me if I was feeling this way. Instead of waiting on my mom to decide to take me.

I can't believe this is happening at this particular time. This is going to make my dad worry even more about me moving out on my own and make him not want me to move.

RoadWarrior
Nov 20th 2008, 05:46 AM
Can you call your doctor? or whoever is on call for him?

IMINXTC
Nov 20th 2008, 05:49 AM
Will be lifting you up before the Lord for this evening, praying for pain relief and for a good night's rest.

dancingforgod
Nov 20th 2008, 05:53 AM
You will be in my prayers. I hope you find comfort and healing in the Lord.:pray:

Tanya~
Nov 20th 2008, 05:56 AM
I'll be praying for you LBF. :pray: Keep pressing your mom, if you really need to go. Are you able to pass urine?

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 20th 2008, 11:53 AM
Thankfully the pain eased up enough for me to get a couple hours of sleep. I'm still in pain, but not too bad at the moment. I don't know where I need to go though. Urologist or ER.

I'm going to call my urologist when the office opens and see what they say, but I may decide to go on so I can be there when they open. If I was still in great pain like I was during the night, then I would choose the ER. Mainly so I'd get something for the pain quicker. They'd also most likely do tests right away whereas if I go to the urologist they would probably schedule some tests so I'd have to wait on that.

My problem may be my kidneys, but I'm not sure if that's what my problem is since I have the shortness of breath. Maybe I could have a kidney problem that could be causing my shortness of breath? I do think that I may be dehydrated or getting dehydrated. I haven't had much urine output.

Redneck Charger
Nov 20th 2008, 11:55 AM
Jesus, it's morning now.. And I hope that *Living~By~Faith* was able to get some sleep.. Jesus I ask you to heal her, and comfort her of her kidney problems.. Please Jesus help her.. Thank you Jesus.. Amen..:pray:

Tanya~
Nov 20th 2008, 03:16 PM
Still praying for you LBF, and waiting to hear how you're doing.

jsph110
Nov 20th 2008, 04:20 PM
I pray that your back pain is gone in Jesus' name because He bore our sicknesses. ty Jesus.

RoadWarrior
Nov 20th 2008, 04:21 PM
:pray: Still praying for your condition and for your healing.

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 20th 2008, 11:12 PM
I went to urgent care because my doctor wasn't in today. I have a severe kidney infection. I had chest x-rays and my lungs are clear. Said it could be caused by being around the second hand smoke from my parents. I have to go to my urologist one day next week. I was given some medication and was feeling fine all day until recently. But I'm beginning to feel like I did last night. I just hope I don't get as bad as I was last night.

Tanya~
Nov 20th 2008, 11:14 PM
If you become unable to pass urine or have nausea/vomiting, go to the ER okay?

*Living~By~Faith*
Nov 21st 2008, 12:12 AM
Why if I become nausous? I was nausous last night, but didn't actually get sick.

I'm going to bed shortly since I didn't get much sleep last night and haven't been home long today. I just hope I can get a good nights sleep. I think that will help me a lot.

Tanya~
Nov 21st 2008, 01:41 AM
If you were a tad nauseous it's probably not a big deal but if you have any doubts, please don't hesitate to get emergency help okay LBF? And I'm looking forward to hearing about you getting better, and will be praying for you.

catlover
Nov 21st 2008, 02:31 AM
I have had 3 really bad kidney infections in my life. The back pain is excruciating -- and it caused me to throw up. I didn't get relief until I was able to get on antibiotics and then I felt better within 24 hours. I'm so glad you have an appt at the doctor. (I just went to a General Practitioner but they were able to know exactly that it was a kidney infection).

Please Lord, help relieve this pain so she can rest. Let any medicine she takes works very fast. In Jesus name,

livingwaters
Nov 21st 2008, 04:02 AM
LBF, I'm praying that the Lord relieve your pain and bring complete healing. Thank you Lord!:pray::pray: