PDA

View Full Version : Hell, things that will not be there.

Connie Sue
Nov 20th 2008, 03:15 AM
This is a poem I found when I was under conviction, and seeking God. Hell the prison house of despire here are some things that will not be there. No flowers will bloom on the banks of hell, No beauties of nature we love so well No comforts of home, music and song No friendship of joy will be found in that throne. No children to brighten that long drearynight No loveor peace not one ray of light. No blood washed soul with face beeming bright No loving smile in that regent of night. No mercy, no pitty, pardon or grace No water, O God what a terrible place. The pains of the lost no human can tell Not one moments ease there is no rest in hell. Hell the prison house of despire here are some things that will be there. Fire and brimstone are there we know, for God in his word has told us so. Memory, remorse, suffering and pain, weeping and wailing but all in vain. Blasphemers, swearers, haters of God. Sinners who refused to be washed in the blood. Lovers of pleasures more than of God, Christ rejectors while here on earth trod. Murders, gamblers, drunkers and liars, will have their part in the lake of fire. The filthy, devoul, cruel and mean, what a horrible mob in hell will be seen. Yea more than humans on earth can tell are the torments and woes of eternal hell.

angel_fire
Nov 20th 2008, 07:25 AM
That was interesting!! Thank you!!

Connie Sue
Nov 20th 2008, 01:41 PM
Hi Angel, thanks for the reply.

tigers
Nov 20th 2008, 02:24 PM
Wow that really spoke to me. Thank-you.

Connie Sue
Nov 20th 2008, 02:40 PM
This is a poem I found when I was under conviction, and seeking God. Hell the prison house of despire here are some things that will not be there. No flowers will bloom on the banks of hell, No beauties of nature we love so well No comforts of home, music and song No friendship of joy will be found in that throne. No children to brighten that long drearynight No loveor peace not one ray of light. No blood washed soul with face beeming bright No loving smile in that regent of night. No mercy, no pitty, pardon or grace No water, O God what a terrible place. The pains of the lost no human can tell Not one moments ease there is no rest in hell. Hell the prison house of despire here are some things that will be there. Fire and brimstone are there we know, for God in his word has told us so. Memory, remorse, suffering and pain, weeping and wailing but all in vain. Blasphemers, swearers, haters of God. Sinners who refused to be washed in the blood. Lovers of pleasures more than of God, Christ rejectors while here on earth trod. Murders, gamblers, drunkers and liars, will have their part in the lake of fire. The filthy, devile, cruel and mean, what a horrible mob in hell will be seen. Yea more than humans on earth can tell are the torments and woes of eternal hell. I don't know if this is in the scriptures, or if its something I've just heard. God works in mysterious ways? I bought two other tapes that day. The title of another tape was "What a born again Christain cannot be". I expected something that would reassure me that I did have a personal relationship with God, but what I got was a picture of my sinful life.