PDA

View Full Version : Please Help My 11 year old neice was almost abducted by a predator!

leebee
Nov 20th 2008, 03:38 PM
I would like to ask that you please say prayers for my 11 year old niece, Nicoletta Panza and her mother Cathy for safety and strength. Nicoletta was followed home from where her bus drops her off, by a predator in a car. The driver was brazen enough to pull into Nic's drive way and try to snatch her. As you can imagine this is a very scary thing and they, and we are very concered. They live in New Jersey and I'm in Florida, so we are praying and we would appriciate prayers from anyone who can ---thank you, God bless.

jsph110
Nov 20th 2008, 03:51 PM
May the fire of the Holy Holy Spirit sorround her. No weapon formed against her shall prosper. May The LORD send His angels to sorround her and keep her from her going out to her coming in; in Jesus' name. ty Jesus.

dancingforgod
Nov 20th 2008, 04:04 PM
Oh my goodness. I pray that your niece finds a new feeling of safety and comfort in her neighbourhood. I pray that her and her mother would be surrounded by their Lord's love for them and grow stronger from this frightening event.

Redneck Charger
Nov 20th 2008, 04:57 PM
Jesus, Please take very good care of Leebee's niece.. and all other children in that area.. Please Jesus watch over all children of the world.. Pleace comfort this little girl and her Mom.. Thank you Jesus..:pray:

Frances
Nov 20th 2008, 05:02 PM
May the fire of the Holy Holy Spirit sorround her. No weapon formed against her shall prosper. May The LORD send His angels to sorround her and keep her from her going out to her coming in; in Jesus' name..
Amen, and for physical protection alsomental and spiritual Healing and that from this experience she will learn to call Jesus in all frightening situations in future . . . .

Thank You Lord.

Ashley274
Nov 21st 2008, 06:24 AM
Oh my, :cry: praying for her and her family

leebee
Nov 21st 2008, 05:12 PM
Thank you. --Thank you , thank you , thank you all.:hug:

God bless you all.

thethirdtuttle
Nov 24th 2008, 11:01 AM
Lord, we come before You right now in the mighty name of Jesus, and we ask that You would be with leebee's niece as she recovers from being almost abducted. I pray that You would heal her quickly from any emotional or psychological trauma this event may have caused her, and I also pray that she would be able to come to a saving knowlege of Jesus Christ as her personal Lord and Savior as a result of this incident if she hasn't done so already. I also pray for the person who attempted to perpetrate this crime. I pray that he or she would be brought to justice quickly, and that they would be brought to a place of godly sorrow over their actions which leads to repentance. May they have an opportunity while in jail awaiting trial to hear the good news of the gospel, and as a result, fall on their knees in repentance over their sinfulness and fallenness, and accept Jesus Christ as their personal Lord and Savior. We thank You, Lord, that You did protect leebee's niece, and we pray that You would use this incident in her life as a powerful testimony to love, forgiveness and protection. We also pray that when the person who attempted this crime turns his or her life over to You, Lord, they would be able to look back at this incident in the future as a powerful testimony to how You can use even the most despicable sinner and turn their lives around for Your glory and honor. In Jesus' mighty name we pray all of these things. Amen and amen!

Yours in Christ,

Benjamin

karenoka27
Nov 24th 2008, 11:55 AM
Father, I Thank You and Praise You for protecting this precious child from being abducted. Lord, Thank You that You see all things and You are there for us.
Lord, fill this families hearts with peace and praise and thankfulness. Keep them from harm.
Father, I also ask that this man be caught and that He not be allowed to hurt or abduct anyone.
In Jesus Name,amen

leebee
Nov 25th 2008, 01:00 PM
Thank you for all your prayers.:) And thank you Lord for your works, for things could have turned out much worse.:pray:

Bex4Jesus
Nov 25th 2008, 02:37 PM
God,

Thank you for delivering her from harm! I know you work in mysterious ways but we are thankful you intervened and protected her! I pray that, in time, she can feel safe again. Thank you for your perfect love and help us keep you on our minds and hearts. Amen.

Bex

Ishmael
Nov 26th 2008, 05:42 AM
Also, be in prayer for the predator who tried to pick her up.