PDA

View Full Version : Break-in on holiday

Ta-An
Nov 20th 2008, 08:20 PM
My daughter went on holiday with some friends, she just phoned me, while they were sitting in the house, they got broken-in to!! :o

Off cause you are more relaxed on holiday.... they are 8 people together,,,,and 3 men came in through the roof :eek: :help:Luckily they chased the robbers away... but now they are all scared as it is evening-time already.... :pray:

Please pray with me for their safety and that they will be calm....

thehopefulcry2
Nov 21st 2008, 01:30 AM
Oh My Word, how scary!

Father,
I pray that you protect this Daughter and her friends. Bless them with a sound mind knowing that you are protecting them. Father help them to be alright through out the rest of their Holiday.
AMEN!

moltenflower
Nov 21st 2008, 01:35 AM
My daughter went on holiday with some friends, she just phoned me, while they were sitting in the house, they got broken-in to!! :o

Off cause you are more relaxed on holiday.... they are 8 people together,,,,and 3 men came in through the roof :eek: :help:Luckily they chased the robbers away... but now they are all scared as it is evening-time already.... :pray:

Please pray with me for their safety and that they will be calm....

Father, I ask that You be with this lady's daughter who was just robbed. I ask that no harm came to either of them and that during the robbery, their actions spoke louder than words to the robbers. I ask that the robbers hearts are softened so they can hear the knock of my Savior, Jesus at their hearts. I ask that You be with these people who are now afraid. May they understand that fear is being used now by Satan in the event of trying to obtain a foothold on them. May their strength be a testimony and praise to You as they fight Satan by not being fearful. Thank You for Your Courage, Father. May we all have the ability to find the good in every situation and find the opportunities in every trial of sharing the good news of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. In Jesus Name, amen.

Redneck Charger
Nov 21st 2008, 03:47 AM
Jesus, Please keep them all safe, and calm.. Be with them Jesus.. Keep a watchful eye over them please Jesus..:pray:

IMINXTC
Nov 21st 2008, 04:35 AM
Praying for the safety and well-being of this household.

Ashley274
Nov 21st 2008, 06:17 AM
((accm)) praying for these kids and their mom's too ;):hug:

Ta-An
Nov 21st 2008, 08:20 AM
Thank you.... they slept well last night :)

miepie
Nov 21st 2008, 10:53 AM
I prayed for them too...... :hug:

Love you girl!
Mieke :kiss:

CoffeeCat
Nov 21st 2008, 12:54 PM
Praying for them.... and for your peace of mind, too! :hug:

Frances
Nov 21st 2008, 05:13 PM
:pray: for the Lord's protection for them, and His Peace . . .

Ta-An
Nov 21st 2008, 05:22 PM
Thank you all for your prayers :)