PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for Encouragement & Faith

TimothyHarris
Nov 20th 2008, 09:16 PM
Hello,

My wife and I are answering a call to full-time foreign missions. We are so excited to see what God has in store for us, but the challenges have been many. Since deciding to step out in obedience, we joined a mission organization, went through and passed their orientation process, complete all of their requirements, begun raising financial and prayer support, and started selling or donating the things we won't be able to take with us. We are moving to the city of Slavonski Brod which sits on the border of Bosnia & Croatia. Our hearts were really burdened when we learned that less than 1% of the population is Christian. There are some people who haven't even heard of Jesus. As you can imagine, raising financial support in the current economic situation has not been easy, but it has been a time for us to learn to solely trust in Him. Please pray for encouragement for us. Please also ask that God will continue to provide for our needs.

If you want to learn more about our vision or our calling, check out my profile where our website is listed.

Tim

Redneck Charger
Nov 21st 2008, 03:49 AM
Praying..and will continue to pray for you..:pray:

Ashley274
Nov 21st 2008, 06:19 AM
.......praying .... :pray:

Frances
Nov 21st 2008, 05:12 PM
:pray: that the Lord will Bless you with encouragement, and that your witness will be a blessing to all you meet . . . .and that many will learn to trust our Saviour through you.