PDA

View Full Version : IMPORTANT RedneckCharger and his MOM

Ashley274
Nov 22nd 2008, 03:02 AM
Redneck is a member here...one who has been through a really hard time..he is one member I know who prayers for everyone on this list....a really nice man ..his mom is very very ill with ALS and time looks pretty dim for her...time here on earth....Long time to be with Jesus....anyhow PLEASE PLEASE pray for him and his MOM ....I won't go into a lot of detail but this prayer warroir NEEDS SOME PRAYERS himself and for mom...NOW is the time please...thank you ahead...Praying for Jesus to take his mom home in peace and for much comfort to fall upon our brother Redneck before durring and after this very hard time :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

CoffeeCat
Nov 22nd 2008, 03:44 AM
Praying for Redneck Charger and his mom, that the peace of Christ which surpasses all understanding will settle in their hearts and lives, and will comfort them.

IMINXTC
Nov 22nd 2008, 07:48 AM
Continuing to watch and lift up this godly family to the Lord at this difficult time. Praying for their Mom that she need not suffer pain or difficulty in these, her last days.

Praying for strength for this entire family as they prepare for their eventual loss.

Lifting up our brother before the Lord that he would be strengthened as he is dealing with sickness and suffering on both sides of his family.

daughter
Nov 22nd 2008, 10:29 AM
Pryaing for Redneck Charger and his Mom, and thank you for letting us know. :hug:

miepie
Nov 22nd 2008, 10:45 AM
Charles and I will pray too for Mike and his mom....... :pray: :hug:

Love you,
Mieke :kiss:

catlover
Nov 22nd 2008, 02:41 PM
I pray for the peace of the Lord to envelop this family. Lord please give them comfort and the knowledge that you are there. In Jesus name

Lyndie
Nov 22nd 2008, 06:15 PM
Praying for peace strength and comfort for them.

JoyNoize
Nov 22nd 2008, 06:36 PM
Praying for RedneckCharger and his mother.

MercyChild
Nov 22nd 2008, 07:05 PM
Joining in tis prayed.....:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

steelerbabe
Nov 22nd 2008, 07:44 PM
I am praying for Redneck Charger and his mom:pray: Mike always thinks of others no matter what hardship he is going through. I ask God to welcome his mom in heaven and to comfort and strengthen him as he walks this difficult walk.

livingwaters
Nov 23rd 2008, 01:29 AM
Redneck, my prayers go up for you and your mom!!!:pray::pray:

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/encouragement/LordSurround_WithLovebutterfly.gif

God bless ya'll!!:hug:

Ashley274
Nov 23rd 2008, 04:03 AM
:pray::pray::pray: Thank you EVERYBODY for your prayers for Redneck and his mom , family .....please please keep them tightly in your prayers...things look worse and worse and he is less able to come on here...know HE DOES and has prayed for almost everybody on this board at one time or another......and thus I feel we need to lift such a faithful friend up to our Lord

Again thank you and keep posting and praying

dancingforgod
Nov 23rd 2008, 04:14 AM
Joining in prayer. :pray::pray::pray::pray:

CoffeeCat
Nov 23rd 2008, 04:16 AM
Redneck, whenever you see this, please know that I will continue to hold you and your family up to Christ in prayer... and I wish I could give you a big :hug:.

Redneck Charger
Nov 23rd 2008, 01:41 PM
Thank you Everyone for your prayers.. Thank you for praying for my Mom and myself.. I was telling Ashley.. when I came in the forums earlier.. I have been feeling a little down.. But when walking into the forums.. and doing what I usually do..and then come across prayers for Mom and me.. I started to smile.. Thank you all my friends.. thank you for being here and understanding.. You are all truly friends.. and God Bless YOU all.. Thank you!:kiss:

daughter
Nov 23rd 2008, 03:29 PM
Still praying. I don't know how your Mom is, but if she's well enough to hear it, tell her there's someone in England praying for her, and thanking God for a good Mom who raised a Godly son.

Redneck Charger
Nov 24th 2008, 01:57 AM
Thank you all for your prayers... It is such a beautiful family here.. Thank you Everyone.. God Bless YOU all..:pray::pray::pray:

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 24th 2008, 02:01 AM
Thank you all for your prayers... It is such a beautiful family here.. Thank you Everyone.. God Bless YOU all..:pray::pray::pray:

(((You))) make it more beautiful :hug: :kiss: :hug:

:pray: :pray: :pray:

Vhayes
Nov 24th 2008, 02:02 AM
I want you to know that I too will be praying for your family, especially for your mother and for you. One of the things that impressed me when I first came to this board was your faithfulness with prayer and greeting new members. You have served as a great encouragement to me and, I am sure, to others as well.

May your heart be at peace and may your mother rest in His love.
V

Andrew111
Nov 24th 2008, 02:50 AM
I am praying for Redneck Charger, his mother, and his family.

Paul_born_again
Nov 25th 2008, 12:46 AM
Hey neighbor! Still praying for you and for your mom :pray:

SarahMarieMN
Nov 26th 2008, 10:53 PM
Lord I pray for RedneckCharger and his mom. May all be well.

Amen

Ashley274
Nov 29th 2008, 07:54 AM
Lord please help my friend Redneck...Mom and Laurie :hug::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

CoffeeCat
Nov 29th 2008, 08:30 PM
Praying with all of you. :hug: :pray:

steelerbabe
Nov 30th 2008, 04:16 AM
I pray for you daily and for your mom, Lori and her mom as well. May you feel the power of the prayers being offered up and may God embrace you in his everlasting love:hug:

Redneck Charger
Dec 1st 2008, 12:45 AM
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts for my Mom.. She is begiinig to fade.. She is asking for a full time nurse.. and that way she can start having the drugs that will calm her.. Please Jesus take care of my Mom..and also Jesus Please take care of each and all who ask for your support Jesus.. Please take care of them all..:pray::pray::pray::pray:

Phoenix800
Dec 3rd 2008, 12:13 AM
I am praying for you Redneck Charger. God's power is great and he will see you and your Mom thru this dark time.

steelerbabe
Dec 3rd 2008, 06:00 AM
Prayers are offered daily for you and your mom, Lori and her mom. I am asking the good Lord to hold you and strengthen you during this most difficult time:hug:

Redneck Charger
Dec 3rd 2008, 11:48 AM
Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts.. You are all very important to me.. feel like I have know you all forever.. again.. thank you for your prayers for Mom, Lorie and myself..God Bless..:pray:

Redneck Charger
Dec 5th 2008, 12:14 PM
Hi everyone.. Spent a few hours with Mom yesterday.. And we discussed many things yesterday, If I knew and understand everything surrounding Mom's funeral.. We talked when the right time for her to die..

Mom is so tired..and exhausted from this disease.. I't up to Mom when she wants to come off the bipap machine (helps her breath) and go onto the pump that will help her relax, and fall asleep, and join with Jesus..

Mom went through all the dates she doesn't think she should die on.. December 12th my Dad, because that is his Birthday.. Mom and Dadhave been devorced for 12 years, nor can she die on the December 16th because that is Greg's Birthday ( hasn't seen Greg for 2 years now) as in my post that I wrote awhile back, Tried to explain to Greg that he is better off seeing Mom alive then going to her funeral. But that is not important now.. December 18 is he late younger Brother's birthday.. December 25th.. Being Jesus's Birthday.. and that is a very happy day.. January 6th would have been (if still married) there 50th anniversary..

I told Mom, she will know when she has had enough.. And it doesn't matter when she's had enough, she will know, She asked me if I am ok with her dying.. I said yes.. a year ago no.. But yes I am now.. (with the help of the people here, You are all very good friends for supporting me through this).. I told Mom, that she can leave us when she is ready, and that Jesu will help her there..

Mom's hands are nearly gone from working now.. She needs help going to the bathroom, I helped her into bed yesterday after our conversation, She is all bones.. There is no muscle or fat left of her.. She has so much trouble breathing.. She is out of energy just trying to get in and out of bed..

Jesus, I ask you to please come and take my Mom to your home. Please don't allow her to suffer anymore.. Mom is a saint.. worrying about upsetting people when she dies on their birthdays and stuff.. But Jesus Mom has faught this diesease for the last four years.. I am asking you Jesus please come and take Mom home.. Please..:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

daughter
Dec 5th 2008, 12:36 PM
It is such a relief to know that your Mom knows Jesus. I'm praying for her... there is a spiritual I've been listening to, called "Give me Jesus"... everytime I hear it I think of your Mom. I'm still praying - and I pray that you will be comforted when she does go home.

Here are clips to the song... there may be another one you can find. Perhaps your Mom would like to hear it? I can't find Jesse Norman's version, which is the one I've been listening to.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lb5Gzi7IMEQ&feature=PlayList&p=664D0476F5274D9C&index=0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pkv0wxMmTw4

CoffeeCat
Dec 5th 2008, 12:40 PM
My friend :hug:

I know how hard this is for you.... and I am praying for you and with you, and for your whole family.

Lord, I bring before you a sister who is ready to go home. In Your time, and Your will, I know she'll meet You face to face.... and she'll be wih You, at peace. Jesus, I thank you for being with her family, especially her son, our friend here. Thank You for calming him and bringing some peace to this, Lord. Please help him and his family know that You'll be their rock through it all. Amen.

Redneck, if you need to talk, we're just a PM away. :hug:

Vhayes
Dec 5th 2008, 12:46 PM
I'll continue praying for your family, my friend. I especially ask for peace for all of you.
V

Redneck Charger
Dec 5th 2008, 04:24 PM
It is such a relief to know that your Mom knows Jesus. I'm praying for her... there is a spiritual I've been listening to, called "Give me Jesus"... everytime I hear it I think of your Mom. I'm still praying - and I pray that you will be comforted when she does go home.

Here are clips to the song... there may be another one you can find. Perhaps your Mom would like to hear it? I can't find Jesse Norman's version, which is the one I've been listening to.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lb5Gzi7IMEQ&feature=PlayList&p=664D0476F5274D9C&index=0

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pkv0wxMmTw4

Thank you for this, it was very very beautiful.. When listeninig to it.. I found myself so relaxed in what is going on.. Thank you for sharing, and thank you for being a friend, and thank you for praying..:kiss:

matthew7and1
Dec 5th 2008, 09:29 PM
Praying for Redneck Charger and his mom, that the peace of Christ which surpasses all understanding will settle in their hearts and lives, and will comfort them.
In addition that he and his family will be able to rejoice in mom's reward. Bless them a thousand times over for all of the suffering that they may have endured lord, because Redneck Charger loves you above all others Jesus, and seeks what only you can provide. Bring him and his family closer to you that they may be comforted in your will.
In Jesus name.