PDA

View Full Version : Let's all pray for the board's staff

CoffeeCat
Nov 22nd 2008, 03:13 PM
Over the next few days, all our mods (who volunteer their time) are cleaning up the board, organizing threads, sorting out various posters... and it might very well seem quite overwhelming for them, as they have many decisions to make on which direction to take things. There will be a lot of changes, so lets please be supportive of them, thankful to them, and praying for them as they continue to bless us with their leadership here! :pray: :)

Frances
Nov 22nd 2008, 05:01 PM
:pray: that the Lord will give them wisdom, and joy in serving Him in this way.

Lyndie
Nov 22nd 2008, 06:08 PM
Praying for those who work so hard to keep this board up.

Scruffy Kid
Nov 22nd 2008, 08:39 PM
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Let's all pray for the Board's staff We need to keep the board and its leadership in prayer.
Thank you for this CC!
:pray: that the Lord will give them wisdom, and joy in serving Him in this way. Amen!
Praying for those who work so hard to keep this board up.True indeed!
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Ashley274
Nov 23rd 2008, 02:59 AM
:pray:

CC is there a sticky on this that I missed? please share and thanks

CoffeeCat
Nov 23rd 2008, 03:17 AM
Slug posted an announcement at the top of Anything Goes. :)

Ashley274
Nov 23rd 2008, 03:20 AM
Slug posted an announcement at the top of Anything Goes. :)

Thanks I did find it...what a job but I reckon it will be better in the end....but mucho work :pray:

IMINXTC
Nov 23rd 2008, 07:57 AM
Still amazed I have all this privilege for fellowship and conversation with like-minded believers all over the world and a responsible, working staff to make it and keep it possible. And above all, it is directed to and for our Lord! (and I am not charged a dime!)

Lifting up the administrators and moderators and facilitators in thanks and prayer for our Lord's wisdom and guidance.

Redneck Charger
Nov 23rd 2008, 01:26 PM
Jesus, Please take care of the Staff of this board.. Please Jesus..:pray: