PDA

View Full Version : What does it take Biblically to start a nation?

vinsight4u8
Nov 22nd 2008, 07:42 PM
Ever thought about it taking the spirit of wisdom - and understanding? How about to get that country to prosper and gain weapons? - the sprit of counsel and might?

Could the Bible have actually in the OT revealed the meaning of the seals of Revelation to us?

The outcome - being the rising - the actual starting point of the nation of Iraq?

But with the fourth seal comes the opening of the man of sin - the evil man that Habakkuk also warned us of?

he will gather the nations
he is proud
can't be satisfied

a Chaldean

vinsight4u8
Nov 23rd 2008, 10:47 AM
Read Deuteronomy chapter 1 and see what was to happen so the nation of Israel could begin.

wise men and understanding were to possess the land

start the nation

So when Zechariah saw the spirits of wisdom and understanding and such - why wasn't he also seeing a nation in the north country rising for the endtimes?
Zec. 6
Zec. 5- ends showing us that Shinar is come back strong at the appointed time

kenrank
Nov 24th 2008, 05:19 AM
I would say laws. Prior to the Law being given to Moses, it had already been in place. Sabbath was given at creation, seen practiced before Moses received the written law (Exd 16)...even Abraham kept all God's laws, commands, and statutes. (Gen 26:5) It was put in writing because Israel was about to become a nation, it was for a jurisdicational system to govern, and even prosecute. So I would say rules or laws would be the first thing. Then people with wisdom to properly administer them.

Ken

vinsight4u8
Nov 24th 2008, 07:07 AM
Hi Ken
Okay, we have a nation needs land, laws, and rulers that are wise.

So let's say if God was going to let the nation that would eventually be where the man of sin comes from start>
what would it need?

land
laws
its first ruler

To get the land what did Israel need to do?
Go and possess it.

So to start the nation of the ac's land - someone first has to possess it for its freedom to set up its laws.

In Deuteronomy 32:21 it refers to how God will let a foolish nation take the land of Israel.

"...I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation."

Rev. 6- the 1st seal - has a rider that goes forth to conquering and to conquer.

Deuteronomy 32:34
'...sealed...."

Deuteronomy 4:5
"Behold, I have taught you statutes and judgments...that ye should do in the land whither ye go to possess it."
V6
"Keep therefore and do them; for this is your wisdom and understanding in the sight of the nations....Surely this nation [is] a wise and understanding people."

1 Kings 9:5
"...I will establish the throne of my kingdom..."
Deuteronomy 28:9
"The LORD shall establish thee an holy people..."
2 Samuel 7:12
"...I will establish his kingdom."

So seems to me that Bible is allowing us and even leading us to tie establish - as to a kingdom - a throne time starts.

Zechariah chapter 5
V10
"Then said I to the angel...Whither do these bear the ephah?
V11
"..To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established..."
as in - to say that the throne will begin
(in the area of Iraq - between the Tigris and the Euphrates rivers) /Shinar's land

Proverbs 24:3
"Through wisdom is an house builded; and by understanding it is established."

Proverbs 4:7-9
"Wisdom....understanding....a crown of glory shall she deliver to thee."

1st seal rider - gets a crown given to him
I see this as as King Faisal - the first ruler of Iraq.

kenrank
Nov 24th 2008, 03:53 PM
You might be right. As you know, the man of sin will mimic God to a degree. Many will accept him thinking he is of God, at first. Interesting, In Deut. the Torah is said to be a mark on it's people. Between the frontlets of your eyes and on your hand. Forehead and hand. Ring a bell? The beast system also comes with a head and hand mark, and while I fear the chip implant thing has merit, I still hold to the more spiritual application.

It all comes down to authority...whose authority are we under? If we align to YHWH and His authority, he places His name (name symbolizes his authority) on us. His Law on our forehead and hand. But if we reject Him and give His authority to another...we are marked by HIS name...and will have our forehead or hand marked. Almost a mirror image, is it not?

Peace to you.
Ken

vinsight4u8
Nov 25th 2008, 12:40 PM
So what about the time of the second seal?

red - the spirit of counsel and might

The time of the monarchy ended in Iraq by the ruler being slain. - so began the bloody days of being a ruler of Iraq

they slew one another

peace left Iraq
Iraq became a divided country