PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for ny family

Jamesmason1984
Nov 23rd 2008, 12:51 AM
It seems like my Family Has been going through mental Hell :cry: lately.....and everything just seems so Bad Right Now, but I honestly know god will.......Bring Peace If i live right and pray...and i also need prayer for my daughters mom, she's been dating a guy thats been abusing her, she left him alone at one point, but now she's back with him:B...so I just need prayer for my daughter....and her mom....and me also, i have alot more situations.....so i'm just askin for Prayer in General.....:pray::pray:

I honestly feel like god hates me.........
~But I know he Doesn't...It just feel like that~

~:help:me Lord~

PS
Sorry about the Thread title i Meant "My Family" Instead of "NY" family

steelerbabe
Nov 23rd 2008, 01:05 AM
I completely understand where you are coming from:cry: I asked hubby the other day, why does life have to be so hard. I am asking the Lord to meet all your needs and to comfort and strengthen you as you go through your trials.:pray:

livingwaters
Nov 23rd 2008, 01:42 AM
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/encouragement/GodsPromisesafelanding.gif

I pray that the Lord will stretch out HIS mighty, powerful arm and show HIS power in your and all of your family's life....be listening for HIS Words...Please read your Bible...Also, the Word says to count it joyful when we have trial and tribulations!!! As hard as that may seem, do it anyway....just thank God for all that HE does...and there are things to be thankful for!!!! sit down and make a list of your blessings.

May God bless you!!!:)

God Bless

IMINXTC
Nov 23rd 2008, 08:20 AM
Lifting and holding you and your family before the Lord in this time of chaos and spritual attack. Praying for the safety and well-being of your daughter's Mom. Praying for your daughter.

And praying for you that the Lord would draw you close to Him and give you the grace to minister to the spiritual needs of these you have mentioned and your entire family.

Ashley274
Nov 23rd 2008, 08:29 AM
...........so sad and many prayers being said here :pray::pray::hug:

Redneck Charger
Nov 23rd 2008, 01:24 PM
Praying for you and your family..:pray:

walked
Nov 23rd 2008, 03:24 PM
Praying with you for your family and you.

thehopefulcry2
Nov 23rd 2008, 03:35 PM
:hug: Hang in there!

How can some one hate you and Know the exact number of Hairs on your head?

I am a very feeling based person, In fact I can almost say emotions rule me, so I can relate. I have to just keep telling myself that feelings like that are not from God. It is hard... but it does help.

Lord I pray that you wrap your arms tightly around this child and bless them. Keep them safe and sound. Help them to know that as they cry you are catching every tear they cry in your hands as well as adding some of your own. Lord I pray for this person child and her mother; Please protect them from this abusive figure. Help the mother realize her worth and get the strength to seek safer and better things. Jesus Bless this entire family.

Amen.:hug:

Frances
Nov 23rd 2008, 04:44 PM
:pray: . . . . .