PDA

View Full Version : For young boy who killed himself while

Ashley274
Nov 23rd 2008, 03:31 AM
people watched him do it on the web and posted loling and such.....please pray for him, his family and those who sat and enjoyed watching....also those who watched were worried but didn't know what to do.....sad and sick

JesusReignsForever
Nov 23rd 2008, 03:34 AM
Oh my gosh that is absolutely horrible!!!

Dear lord Jesus,

Please send comfort and guidance to this grieving family lord, they desperatly need to hear from you. let your angels encamp around them for they are desperatly in need of your touch.

Amen

CoffeeCat
Nov 23rd 2008, 04:03 AM
Jesus, PLEASE be with these grieving, hurting people. :pray:

IMINXTC
Nov 23rd 2008, 06:02 AM
This is unbelievable! Our society has become so foul that such an unthinkable thing could happen...

Lifting up the families and friends of this young person who could be in such a desperate state as to kill himself in public. Praying that such a thing might shock some into their senses.

daughter
Nov 23rd 2008, 11:34 AM
I will pray for his family, and the people who watched - but it's too late to pray for the dead. Only God knows what was going on in his mind at this horrible juncture in his life, and only God knows what happened next.

I pray comfort for his family, friends, and those who didn't know what to do... and I pray that those who laughed and thought it a spectator sport will repent and be saved before it's too late.

Redneck Charger
Nov 23rd 2008, 01:22 PM
Praying for his family.. Please Lord take care of them..:pray:

Rocking horse
Nov 23rd 2008, 02:27 PM
Now let me get this straight in my head...................you're saying that....

a boy either filmed himself....or someone filmed him....while he killed himself ????

And people ENJOYED watching him die ????

OH MY LORD !!!!

daughter
Nov 23rd 2008, 03:30 PM
If it's the story I read about, he killed himself live on webcam. :cry:

stillforgiven
Nov 23rd 2008, 05:09 PM
That's the one. He did it by taking an overdose, and many said they didn't think it was real until they realized he'd gone a few hours without moving.

Esp pray for his father, who from what I read in an interview is wondering why his son didn't reach out to him for help. The son was being treated for bipolar disorder (I think).

daughter
Nov 23rd 2008, 05:14 PM
God is a merciful and loving God... one thing we do know, He understood that young man's pain better than anyone.

But it's a horrible thing to have happened, and I can imagine it will haunt everyone involved for the rest of their lives.

Poor boy, and poor family.

JesusReignsForever
Nov 23rd 2008, 10:25 PM
I totally agree that is just so crazy!! Where can I find the article???

Just_Another_Guy
Nov 23rd 2008, 10:30 PM
people watched him do it on the web and posted loling and such.....please pray for him, his family and those who sat and enjoyed watching....also those who watched were worried but didn't know what to do.....sad and sick

That is very sad. Never heard of that story. Praying for the young man's family as well as our society as a whole...we gotta get away from this reality stuff...:pray:

JesusReignsForever
Nov 23rd 2008, 10:39 PM
A picture and story of the young man...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/7743835.stm

militarywife
Nov 23rd 2008, 10:46 PM
Thank you for that link. How horrible.
This just breaks my heart. Uh.

catlover
Nov 24th 2008, 01:12 AM
I was particularly affected by this b/c my son is his age. This is so sad. He was diagnosed as being bi-polar. I pray for his family and true friends who are hurting and that the Lord would comfort them. I pray the people who watched him and laughed would be convicted what a horrible horrible sin this was.

This was so awful.

Ekeak
Nov 24th 2008, 03:34 AM
Jesus, please let us remember you and not try to destroy ourselves as Judas did. Amen.