PDA

View Full Version : They Finally Got Me :(

JesusReignsForever
Nov 24th 2008, 12:29 AM
My car has been repossesed!!! I cant really be mad about it, I havent payed on it in months...I just couldnt afford to I have been bouncing around the last couple of months from being homeless to having a home and then being homeless again!! It has been a long hard journey but I am praising God anyhow I know out of all my bad choices in life he will turn it around and make it something beautiful to encourage someone else.

I am just asking for prayer that God will yet again make a way for me to find a cheap car that will get me from A to b and maybe even C. I do have a job coming up and I hope they will have a case for me on the busline. Just please join with me in prayer that God will help me out and that I will be safe on the bus and wont be attackd or freeze to death :). I guess this will be my chance to lose some weight...:lol: Praise God anyhow!

Caresse

Agyei
Nov 24th 2008, 12:49 AM
Hey Caresse, Keep trusting in the lord and he will deliver you. I am praying for you now. :pray:

tt1106
Nov 24th 2008, 01:09 AM
Lord,
We pray for caresse. We ask that you comfort, protect and shelter her.
:pray::pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 24th 2008, 05:11 AM
Praying for you..:pray:

daughter
Nov 24th 2008, 05:28 PM
Praying for you, not just for a simple solution, but for growth and wisdom through hardship as well. I'm in a similar position myself, stacks of bills to pay, and struggling week by week to make them... sometimes you just have to tighten your buckle and live within your means. That's actually good for us in the end.

God will provide everything you need, that's for sure. :hug:

Frances
Nov 25th 2008, 05:13 PM
:pray: for the Lord's Peace, Protection, wisdom and the right job. . .

Buckeye Doug
Nov 26th 2008, 12:06 AM
Praying that the Lord will provide your needs.
Love your spirit.

God bless. :)

RZ06
Nov 26th 2008, 12:49 AM
I guess this will be my chance to lose some weight...:lol: Praise God anyhow!

:lol: Way to have a sense of humor in a time like this!

I had a repo years back due to poor choices as well, so I know the consequences of that.

Praying for you :pray:

JesusReignsForever
Nov 26th 2008, 12:52 AM
:lol: Way to have a sense of humor in a time like this!

I had a repo years back due to poor choices as well, so I know the consequences of that.

Praying for you :pray:

I have to find the joy in anything...lol some people dont always appreciate it but I just hate being down in the dumps... you have to get your laughs in, even in the worst of situations.:pp

RZ06
Nov 26th 2008, 12:56 AM
I have to find the joy in anything...lol some people dont always appreciate it but I just hate being down in the dumps... you have to get your laughs in, even in the worst of situations.:pp

Absolutely! :hug:

catlover
Nov 26th 2008, 01:06 AM
What is your home situation right now? Are you not living with your mom anymore?

JesusReignsForever
Nov 26th 2008, 01:07 AM
I am home with mom all that back and forth homlessness was before I came back home with mom.

catlover
Nov 26th 2008, 01:13 AM
ok, gr8. I wanted to make sure you have a roof over your head.

JesusReignsForever
Nov 26th 2008, 01:17 AM
ok, gr8. I wanted to make sure you have a roof over your head.

Oh.. Thanks for the concern :hug: your such a doll.:)

Frances
Nov 26th 2008, 05:00 PM
:pray: trusting the Lord to Bless your parents through your presence in their home . . .

thehopefulcry2
Nov 26th 2008, 05:42 PM
Jesus,
Bless JesusReignsForever, Bring her a steady Job on the bus line, A home, and Peace. Give them everything they need as I know you will. Help her faith stay strong always, and keep her near to you, oh Lord I lift her up before you, help her to have peace and comfort.
Thank you Father. Amen