PDA

View Full Version : I'm wondering?

JaneA
Nov 24th 2008, 12:34 AM
I'm wondering if the present economic crisis will lead to a one world economic solution and the mark of the beast. Already, the leaders are talking about how to create a global based system. If the economy gets worse and colapses I think it could usher in this new cashless society. Just wondering what other christians think about this.:hmm:

DIZZY
Nov 24th 2008, 12:40 AM
I believe everything that is happening in the world today brings us a step closer to the return of our Lord. Amen

bennie
Nov 24th 2008, 03:21 AM
I'm wondering if the present economic crisis will lead to a one world economic solution and the mark of the beast. Already, the leaders are talking about how to create a global based system. If the economy gets worse and colapses I think it could usher in this new cashless society. Just wondering what other christians think about this.:hmm:

hi jane welcome to the board>

America is almost allready cashless. they will rather take plastic than cash.

Please remember one thing. these prophecy pertains to the whole world, not just america. there is people loving in countrys that does not even know what money is right at this moment.
Every day is one day closer to Jesus.

bennie

vinsight4u8
Nov 24th 2008, 03:52 AM
If you see the Palestinans fall - then realize we are in Daniel 11:14- the part where the robbers fall.

Iraq will then attack Israel.

Daniel 11:13 is a verse split into two sections of time.

long ago
&
"after certain years"
taking us to the endtimes

At verse 21 comes in the man of sin noted for this chapter as a "vile person".

If I'm right as to Daniel has given us a 21-yr prophecy to use a warning timeline - then we are in the time of the beginning of sorrows right now.

vinsight4u8
Nov 24th 2008, 03:56 AM
Daniel 10 shows that he saw a vision - and then mourned for three full weeks. On the 24th day> he saw another vision that returned him to sorrow - a vision of a certain man.

three full weeks = 21 years?
then on the 24th - a certain ac man?

Mama's Boy
Nov 25th 2008, 09:13 PM
Why do you think Iraq will invade or attack Isreal? I can not see that happening anytime soon.

wombat
Nov 27th 2008, 03:19 AM
Hi, JaneA! This is just my gut feeling--I could be wrong--but I do think that the present economic crisis is setting the world up for the eventual mark of the beast. The third seal in Revelation speaks of famine and a terrible financial crisis in which a loaf of bread is bought for a whole day's work income. Because I believe that the Lord's return is very near, I suspect that our current situation may have some ups and downs like a rollercoaster ride, but that it will roll right into Seal #3 (after a period of war in Seal #2), which will in turn likely be one of the root causes for establishing the mark of the beast.

wombat
Nov 27th 2008, 03:35 AM
Why do you think Iraq will invade or attack Isreal? I can not see that happening anytime soon.
Hi, Mama's Boy! I agree with Vinsight's idea that Iraq will one day attack Israel. There appears to be many hints in Scripture that the "Assyrians" will come against Israel. Some scholars believe the antiChrist will come from Assyria (ancient Assyria had its capital in Ninevah, which is around the Mosul area in Iraq), as he is called "the Assyrian", but also he is described as the "king of Babylon" (ancient Babylon had its capital in the region near Baghdad). I happen to think the antiChrist will not necessarily be Assyrian or Babylonian by ancestry, but may be someone from within the Revived Roman Empire who will take it over, perhaps in an attempt to save Israel from an attack.

With the U.S. forces still in Iraq, it may be difficult to think that Iraq will go against Israel, but from what I've heard recently about President-elect Obama's plans to pull the U.S. forces out of Iraq, there will be a vacuum left there. I personally wonder if Iran will try to fill that vacuum by taking Iraq, which would give Iran even greater chances of striking at Israel. If that were to happen, it may be necessary for someone from the Revived Roman Empire to come to Israel's aid, perhaps a 7-year treaty coming out of that aid.

These are all just my own theories, of course. We'll have to wait and see how God let's things play out.

vinsight4u8
Nov 27th 2008, 03:15 PM
I see us in the time of Iraq soon to attack Israel, because I believe that Daniel 11 shows democracy will fail in the place where ancient Babylon was.

I don't know of many that agree with me - but since I was a teen I saw Daniel 11:14 as yet ahead of us.

Daniel 11:13 has a section that takes us to a split in time - "after certain years".

So let the past - and the future both be found in this verse.

Daniel 11

the north king - with a great army
////Saddam

In those days////
v14

as in during that same time
would be the king of the south stood up against by many.

I don't see this as anything other than his own poeple are against him, thus---
the assassination of Anwar Sadat

the robbers - I see as the Palestinians
they must reside with Israel
and exalt themselves

This part will establish a vision that was previosuly shown to Daniel.
I see that Daniel 10:1-2.
three full weeks of sadness fof Israel
///21 years

thus, the Palestinians declared independence on Nov. 15, 1988.
////starting the 21-yr clock

So that is why I see in the near future war between Israel, Iraq and Egypt.

But not yet the time of the beast.
That comes at Daniel 11:21.
the vile person stands up

vinsight4u8
Nov 27th 2008, 03:25 PM
I see the seals as being used to show us what would occur in the nation of the beast - before he is to rule at the 4th seal.

1st seal - Iraq begins
crown - for its first king

2nd seal - monarchy falls
boody times in Iraq
as ruler slays ruler

peace is taken from the country
- as in the land is divided
General Abdul Qassam

3rd seal - Iraq besieged
strangers eat her food
war in iraq
poverty in Iraq
rationing of food
///Saddam

but soon will come the hurt not the oil and the wine part
- as in the strangers won't be eating your food
anymore

Iraq will prosper and gain strength again.

4th seal - man of sin
the yoke of iron king that still remains on the necks of the world

Jeremiah 30:6-9
/28:14
Deuteronomy 28:48
KJV

Partaker of Christ
Nov 28th 2008, 12:10 AM

Hi JaneA!

I would say it is leading this way.

The question to ask is:
Since all these governments, are lending the billions and trillions, were are they going to get the money from?

The governments don't have the money, and the banks don't have the money.
All this massive debt. Who is it owed to?

Money is power, and those who hold all the strings, are the ones who call the shots.

The banks have sway in businesses. The governments now have sway in the banks. Who is it that now has sway in the governments?

Partaker of Christ
Dec 11th 2008, 01:09 AM
It is said, that in order for the New World Order to be fully realised, the USA must first be weakened, from being a bipolar world power.

David Taylor
Dec 11th 2008, 01:56 AM
Most of the countries of the world couldn't go to a cashless society anytime soon. The USA might be able to because of it's technological advances; but most of the world is much to poor to be able to do this type of thing.

It is more of a sensationalistic idea that some want to speculate on; than a true serious possibility anytime attainable in the next several centuries.

RevLogos
Dec 11th 2008, 02:35 AM
The governments don't have the money, and the banks don't have the money.
All this massive debt. Who is it owed to?

Very good question! Seems like every country on the planet is in debt up to its eyeballs. How is that possible? Who's got the money?

HisLeast
Dec 11th 2008, 02:45 AM
Very good question! Seems like every country on the planet is in debt up to its eyeballs. How is that possible? Who's got the money?

It depends what you assume money represents.

Raybob
Dec 11th 2008, 07:01 AM

Google search for a Google video called "Money Masters." The FED (that prints our money and charges us interest for it) is a privately owned corporation.

Raybob