PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Groin Pains and Anxiety

Agyei
Nov 24th 2008, 12:37 AM
Hey Guys, About 3 days ago I experienced some severe trauma to my groin that I fear may cause erectile dysfunction if it has not already.. Since then I have been experiencing a lot of pain and anxiety.. The last 3 days could easily be the most depressing time of my life. My doctor has referred me to a urologist which I will be seeing this week. I am asking that you guys please pray to the Lord on my behalf to heal me and remove all anxiety from my mind by helping me to trust more in his word. Thanks Guys you will never know how much I appreciate this..

jsph110
Nov 24th 2008, 12:50 AM
Hey Guys, About 3 days ago I experienced some severe trauma to my groin that I fear may cause erectile dysfunction if it has not already.. Since then I have been experiencing a lot of pain and anxiety.. The last 3 days could easily be the most depressing time of my life. My doctor has referred me to a urologist which I will be seeing this week. I am asking that you guys please pray to the Lord on my behalf to heal me and remove all anxiety from my mind by helping me to trust more in his word. Thanks Guys you will never know how much I appreciate this..

I stand in agreement with you in prayer upon God's word that by His stripes we were healed. I declare you were healed in the name of Jesus who bore our sicknesses. God you have told us in Phil 4:6 not to be anxious about anything but by prayer and supplication with thanks Giving, to let our requests be known to you. I thank you for this brother's life and what you have done for his life. I bring this petition before you that He may rest assured in your word like Abraham and not worry and limit you. in Jesus' name. ty Jesus.

Redneck Charger
Nov 24th 2008, 05:14 AM
Praying that everything works out for you.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Agyei
Nov 24th 2008, 10:29 PM
As I said you guys will never know how much your prayers mean to me... :hug:Today I have been seeing much improvement and the pain is minor.. I will be seeing the doctor tomorrow to take any necessary test. I'm confident though that the Lord has healed me and this event has definitely shaped my life forever and for the better. It has awakened me to the power of prayer and what it truly means to place your trust in God. I'm only 20 and I could have been damaged for life. So I'm going to continue trusting in the Lord and I will expect things to go well from here and they WILL!

Frances
Nov 25th 2008, 05:04 PM
:pray: - thanking the Lord for the physical improvement and asking Him to remind you of your anguish and pain if you doubt Him in future . . . .

Ashley274
Nov 26th 2008, 05:44 AM
still in prayer for you ....... :pray:

Agyei
Dec 18th 2008, 12:21 AM
Hey Guys It's been a month since I sustained trauma to my Groin and since then things have gotten much worst for me. About 3 days ago I woke up in the morning to find my penis eighty percent numb. This is literally driving me crazy, I can't even think. I'm only 20 years old and the very Idea that I could be permanently damaged is depressing me beyond understanding. :cry::cry::cry::cry:I saw my doctor today who referred me to a neurologist that I will be seeing on Friday. I've been praying and fasting and trying very hard to be strong and maintain my faith but this is bringing me to my knees. I ask that you guys please pray that the Lord heals me and give me the strength to remain faithful.

Brother Mark
Dec 18th 2008, 11:39 AM
Hi A. Nerve damage can heal over time. When nerves are damaged, you can feel numb. However, they do grow back, if slowly. Are you getting any counseling as you walk through this?

daughter
Dec 18th 2008, 11:49 AM
Agyei, I want you to have confidence that God can heal you. I'm not saying that He definitely will, but that He certainly can. For example, my husband had a tumour taken out of his spine, which left him completely numb below the waist.

But the most amazing thing happened. I remember him asking God for a sign before he became Christian, and being angry with Him... then one night he repented of his anger towards God, and accepted Christ with tears.

The next day he woke up, and we were able to be man and wife again.

I'm not saying that kind of thing happens often, but the point is, it does happen... God delights to show people that He loves them, and can heal them.

Regarding the healing of nerve damage... there are certain things you can do to help speed that up. The main thing you can do is take zinc supplements, because zinc is a vital component of nerves, and the majority of men are slightly deficient in zinc. So, my advice is to trust God - have confidence that your nerves can heal, and know that you have folks praying for you.

God bless you, and don't panic.

Agyei
Dec 18th 2008, 09:51 PM
Hi A. Nerve damage can heal over time. When nerves are damaged, you can feel numb. However, they do grow back, if slowly. Are you getting any counseling as you walk through this?

Hi Brother Mark, No I'm not getting counseling for this. I just got an MRI done on my back spine today to see if the problem could be from there. I'll be discussing the results Tomorrow when I see my Neurologist and Chiropractor. Please guys, Pray that the numbness is temporary and that my groin problems will be resolved. I almost had a panic attack yesterday but I've since calm down. I'm going to pray and trust God to heal me. I thank you all for your prayers and your good advice Daughter, I'm happy you and your husband are doing well.

Agyei
Jan 22nd 2009, 11:11 PM
Hey Guys It's been a month since the numbness and things have gotten much better. The Neurologist said I should give it 3 months and I should be fine. :pp So Thank You guys.

Unfortunately, I have a new problem. A few days ago I have been experiencing blood flow problems to the area. Please pray that the Lord heals me and gives me strength to deal with this. It's so depressing.

tt1106
Jan 23rd 2009, 12:35 AM
Lord we pray for healing and comfort for Agyei. Ease his discomfort and ease his mind. Bless him Father.