PDA

View Full Version : Prayer for my husband

MercyChild
Nov 24th 2008, 09:25 PM
I would like to request for prayer for my husband. I am a drug addict in recovery and was lead to God on this forum on 27 October 2008. I have turned to this forum time and time again for advice and prayer and really experienced how God is working in my life.

This is why I am now requesting prayer for my husband. We have been apart for a couple of months now, and I have made contact with him. We want to give our marriage a chance when I return to my homeland.

Because of past happenings he is really destroyed and hurting so much. If you could please pray with me, that he will get to know God and trust Him in every sittuation. He is struggling with so many things. We have lost almost everything due to my drugging sprees, and he is trying to make ends meet on the other side of the world. Pray that God will bless him just as much as I was blessed in the last month!

Thank you in advance for each prayer!:pray:

karenoka27
Nov 24th 2008, 10:02 PM
:hug:

Father, Thank You so much for this message board that we can reach out to each other for prayer and encouragement.
Lord, I ask that you be with my precious sister here and free her from the bondage of drugs that has kept her from her husband during this time. Lord I pray that You do an awesome work not only in her, in her husband but in both of them together. Lord I ask that they take their past and use it to help those who are there in this same struggle now. I pray that you take their lives and use it for Your glory and honor!
In Jesus Name,amen

Paul_born_again
Nov 25th 2008, 12:44 AM
Father, please send abundant blessings to Linda's husband :pray:

ConqueredbyLove
Nov 25th 2008, 02:04 AM
Yes, dear love...I will pray God heal the deepest woundings of his heart.

Praying....:hug: :kiss: :hug:

Redneck Charger
Nov 25th 2008, 03:59 AM
Linda.. I pray for you and your husband.. Please Jesus let these two reunite..and try and show Linda's husband what you have done for her, since she started to believe.. Show him what believing does, show him what you have done for all of us.. Please Jesus..:pray:

Linda.. you need to talk to sumbody, please PM me at anytime.. I am usually here once or twice a day..:kiss: Please Jesus help Linda nad her husband..:pray:

Frances
Nov 25th 2008, 05:00 PM
:pray: for the determination to make your marriage succeed and total Healing for both of you . . . .

Vhayes
Nov 25th 2008, 05:51 PM
I will be praying today and in the days to come, that your husband receives an abundance of love, joy, forgiveness as well as provision for all his needs.

Philippians 4
19 And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.

Thank you, Linda, for entrusting this to us. :hug:
V

IMINXTC
Nov 25th 2008, 06:57 PM
Lifting you and your husband up before the Lord, thankful that your are both determined to repair your marriage.

Praying for your husband as he struggles to make ends meet. Praying for you as well, giving thanks for your continued healing. Praying for peace and success in your marriage, and a new and growing relationship with Christ for your family.

MercyChild
Nov 25th 2008, 08:33 PM
Thank you so much for all your prayers!:hug:

RZ06
Nov 26th 2008, 12:55 AM
You two can overcome this together. While I haven't been through that kind of pain, I have endured heart break due to my husband and we have come back together from separation and endured the hard times together.

I pray he will have the strength and you will have the wisdom on how to help this marriage heal, as well as keeping yourself strong. :pray:

livingwaters
Nov 26th 2008, 02:55 AM
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/bible%20verses/z32205842.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/bible%20verses/comfort.jpg

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn201/cherylhebert/bible%20verses/Jesus-2.gif

Diggindeeper
Nov 26th 2008, 05:36 AM
I just want you to know that I ma praying earnestly for restoration of your marriage and for your husband, and for you too, Sweetie!

Like another poster above, I have gone through a similar situation. But I know, I KNOW, God honors our faithfulness! Stay close to the Lord, stay in his word, and we will help you by praying.

May God bless you both with a long, happy marriage!

Ashley274
Nov 26th 2008, 05:40 AM
Praying for you and your hubby Linda :hug::pray:

walked
Nov 26th 2008, 04:18 PM
Father, in Jesus name I ask have mercy on all of us, hear Linda's prayers and do what you know is best for her, she trust you.

I will be praying with you too Linda. :hug: