PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray with me for Ashley and her Home..

Redneck Charger
Nov 25th 2008, 04:04 AM
Jesus.. Please take care of my friend Ashley.. Please help her find that job she so muchly need.. Please Jesus.. And Jesus please help with her home.. Jesus I ask that you take care of our Sister Ashley here.. Please..:pray:

walked
Nov 26th 2008, 04:26 PM
Praying with you for your friend Ashley.
God bless your faithfulness and trust.

turtledove
Nov 26th 2008, 04:38 PM
My prayers for Ashley and all on our forum who are in need of a job.

"God come to their aid and quickly"..in the Name of Jesus I pray for this.

:amen:

IMINXTC
Nov 26th 2008, 04:50 PM
Continuing to lift Ashley before the Lord for much needed employment and that she may be able to keep her house.

Frances
Nov 26th 2008, 05:09 PM
:pray: in agreement with Owl for each person on this forum seeking employment . . . to obtain a suitable job.

SammeyDW
Nov 26th 2008, 05:24 PM
:pray:
Dear Lord, I ask that You The Great Provider,
not only meet all of Ashley's needs but exceed them beyond Ashley's expectations and dreams.:pray:

thehopefulcry2
Nov 26th 2008, 05:32 PM
****Praying****
Jesus, bless this child with A Job and make her house hold stand steadfast on your foundation. You are the ultimate Provider, and you will provide. Thank you Father.
Amen

Ashley274
Nov 27th 2008, 06:30 AM
Thank you everyone for the prayers.....I have spoken to the bank and either I will have OK news pretty soon or very bad....I do not think the girl knew what she was talking about...but either my house is going into forclosure......or....they mean they are selling it to another bank...and maybe that will bring me current...I just didn't ask and at this point give up and will see what they will do...maybe a move will be good ....either way I have been kinda packing for a while now and if I don't move....my house and garage is gonna be neat as a pin :lol::hug::pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 27th 2008, 03:16 PM
Jesus, I ask and pray to you to please help our Sister Ashley with her job situation..and help save her house.. Please Jesus.. I pray onto you, and lift my prayers for Ashley up to you.. I pray that all people here on the forum along with Ashley will find a Job.. Please Jesus hear my prayers..:pray: