PDA

View Full Version : For my in-laws

Esperanza32
Nov 25th 2008, 05:16 PM
Could you please pray with me for my in-laws?

They are currently separated and seem unable, and unwilling, to resolve any issues. They are both very stubborn and self-righteous, and they never admit fault. They do not believe in Jesus (that I can tell). My husband is the oldest of six kids; my youngest sister-in-law is only 10. My in-laws seem to have no clue how much damage their separation and fighting is doing to their kids, and to themselves.

Dear Lord, I feel hopeless about my in-laws...but I know that anything is possible for you. Please, help Mom and Dad to know you, to know how much you love them and want the best for them...and if it's your will, work a miracle in their lives to open up the communication between them, break down the walls of hostility that have grown between them, help them be reconciled first to you and then to each other...and shelter the kids from damage during this whole ordeal...your will be done. Amen. Thank you.

IMINXTC
Nov 25th 2008, 05:20 PM
Praying for this family, and for this couple, that they will come to the saving knowledge of Christ, and through His grace, become a powerful infuence for Him in the family... especially the younger members you have mentioned.

Will check back here from time to time to hear how things are going for your loved-ones.

walked
Nov 25th 2008, 07:49 PM
Praying with you.

Redneck Charger
Nov 26th 2008, 03:02 AM
Praying for them.. Please Jesus help reunite this couple.. Help them start talking again... Please Jesus hear my prayers..:pray:

livingwaters
Nov 26th 2008, 04:17 AM
:pray:ing in agreement with everyone else, as in touching, that YOU, Lord would soften the hearts of these two people; first, let them come to YOU, Lord, in humility and dire need; then, allow them to humble themselves and repent and confess to each other that their love can be rekindled...I pray these things in Jesus' name. Amen

Ashley274
Nov 26th 2008, 05:42 AM
......... :pray::pray::pray: in prayer

Frances
Nov 26th 2008, 04:54 PM
:pray: . . . . .

thehopefulcry2
Nov 26th 2008, 05:50 PM
Father,
I pray that you heal these hurting Hearts. Speak reason to each of them in the situation, Help them hear your words. Lord I pray that you be with this ten year old during this time, Keep them safe and sound as well. Jesus let your will be done and keep the peace through out this family!

Amen!