PDA

View Full Version : HELP! He's Dying...

SarahMarieMN
Nov 26th 2008, 09:36 AM
My families cat Timone is dying right now. We just found out he has Kidney Failure and my mom says she can tell he is going to go tonight. Please pray that he can make it through these next few nights, weeks, month, years... He is only 10 and doesn't deserve this type of death.

God, I pray that Timone can hold on and get better. I pray that we can get a Kidney Transplant for him. Amen.

daughter
Nov 26th 2008, 10:28 AM
Dear Sarah.

I love animals, have been working with them for many years now, but I know that God loves them even more than I do. I pray that God in His love and compassion does what is best for Timone, and that He blesses and comforts those people who love him.

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you can't get kidney transplants for cats. My husband died of kidney failure, and as a human it was hard enough to get a transplant. There is nothing in place for feline transplants, because it would be prohibitively expensive, and even if it worked, you'd have to inject the cat with anti rejection drugs twice a day that would destroy it's immune system and ruin it's quality of life.

Better for Timone to die peacefully, if that's what God intends. No animal "deserves" any kind of death... it was humans who sinned and brought death into the world. I'm sorry that this poor cat's suffering is hurting you, but rest assured, that the God Who made heaven and earth knows what He is doing, even when we don't, and that in the end, all will be well.

I'm praying for you sis. :pray:

Redneck Charger
Nov 26th 2008, 11:34 AM
I pray to Jesus to do the right thing for Timone.. Please Jesus take care of this cat's owner.. Please Jesus hear my prayers..:pray:

walked
Nov 26th 2008, 04:11 PM
Dear Sarah.

I pray that God in His love and compassion does what is best for Timone, and that He blesses and comforts those people who love him.
I'm praying for you sis. :pray:

I agree with Daughter and am praying with you too.
God bless Timone and those who love him.

thehopefulcry2
Nov 26th 2008, 06:01 PM
Jesus,
Please help this cat to not suffer anymore in whatever means you deem. I Pray that you heal the hearts of the family and comfort them. Keep then near to your heart and show them your tender love. Thank you father, Amen!

Hey SarahMarieMN
When I was younger my best friend, my cat died from kidney failure. I understand exactly what you are going through. I know it Hurts. Just take shelter in the Lord and he will Be there Know that every tear you cry he's right there, crying with you and lifting you up.
Hang in the sweetie!
:hug:

SarahMarieMN
Nov 26th 2008, 10:46 PM
Thank you everyone for your prayers. He made it through the night and is doing A LOT better now.

I realize now that a transplant would not be the best for him.. Our vet explained to us that there were a few Universities experimenting with this.

I just pray that he can go to the Lord peacefully and without pain.

Thank you again.

Ashley274
Nov 27th 2008, 06:12 AM
Sarah I am praying for all of you and your kitty..God loves ALL of His creation......I have had experience with CRF ...kidney issues in cats......I am hoping your vet has kitty on subq fluids at home to make Him more comfy.....I wish I could pm you but you are too new :cry: there is a crf yahoo group you could join for help and support.....and your cat if need be could be pts gently....My prayers is for you...your family and your cat....I pray for ALL OF GOD'S CREATION :pray::pray::pray::hug:

JoyNoize
Nov 29th 2008, 04:48 PM
Praying for Timone and family. :pray:

Paul_born_again
Nov 29th 2008, 07:59 PM
Praying for your kitty :pray:

steelerbabe
Nov 30th 2008, 04:22 AM
I am praying for you and your precious cat:pray: May God comfort you during this difficult time:hug: