PDA

View Full Version : for Jean

Frances
Nov 29th 2008, 05:44 PM
Please pray for Jean's Healing - she is suffering from reactions to various necessary drugs . . . . and is finding it difficult to understand why the Lord lets her suffer so much.

Thank you.

walked
Nov 29th 2008, 06:04 PM
Praying with you for Jean.

IMINXTC
Nov 29th 2008, 07:52 PM
Lifting Jean up before the Lord for healing and for wisdom concerning the use of medications. Praying for her spiritual needs, that her trust in the Lord would grow.

Ashley274
Nov 30th 2008, 06:25 AM
:( praying for Jean ............. :pray:

matthew7and1
Nov 30th 2008, 06:35 AM
Let the power of Jesus healing be with Jean now and throughout her troubled times. Let her take comfort in that you never forsake her lord and that you are her comforter. Please, God, if it is your will, relieve Jean of her suffering. She loves you Jesus and is pleading for your intercession on this health matter. Allow her to be comforted, Lord.
In Jesus name

Redneck Charger
Nov 30th 2008, 01:23 PM
Praying to Jesus.. Please take care of Jean.. Please Jesus help her heal from this.. Please jesus hear my prayers..:pray:

steelerbabe
Nov 30th 2008, 02:47 PM
Lord, I ask you to please relieve Jean of her suffering and strengthen her as she goes through this difficult time.:pray:

karenoka27
Nov 30th 2008, 08:09 PM
Father, I join with the others here and bring Jean before You. Lord, she is suffering so much. Please give her body rest from this pain she is going through. Father fill her heart with joy as she senses Your presence.
Thank You, In Jesus Name, amen

Frances
Dec 11th 2008, 04:35 PM
. . . . and now Jean's been diagnosed with Shingles - round about her anus!!!

Ashley274
Dec 14th 2008, 01:56 AM
Aw how sad Frances...shingles is VERY painful ..I will and am praying for her :(

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: