PDA

View Full Version : Time in heaven?

Walstib
Nov 30th 2008, 01:42 AM
For a long time now I guess I have been considering heaven to be outside of time. Lately I have been thinking heaven must have a timeline of itís own in some way. Itís thrown a wrench into the way I look at some things.

What do you think?

Amos_with_goats
Nov 30th 2008, 01:50 AM
I believe that this question answers many of the messed up ideas we seem to stumble on.

Silly arguments like OSAS, and election are no more when you remove time.

There is no reason for time beyond this temporal realm.

I look forward to this threads progression.

Amos_with_goats
Nov 30th 2008, 01:52 AM
......thrown a wrench into the way I look at some things.

What do you think?

What specifically?

HisLeast
Nov 30th 2008, 01:59 AM
For a long time now I guess I have been considering heaven to be outside of time. Lately I have been thinking heaven must have a timeline of itís own in some way. Itís thrown a wrench into the way I look at some things.

What do you think?

I think there is a time experience there, even if its altogether different than what we experience now. But I'm always very careful with how much I think I know about heaven.

Walstib
Nov 30th 2008, 02:19 AM
What specifically? Lets get some opinions first. I don't want to derail this thread already :P

I can give an example of what kind of things have been leading me to think there is.

Jesus sitting down on the right hand of the Father and purifying the heavenly temple after His Ascension.

Hereafter the Son of Man will sit on the right hand of the power of God." (Luk 22:69 NKJV)

Therefore it was necessary that the copies of the things in the heavens should be purified with these, but the heavenly things themselves with better sacrifices than these. For Christ has not entered the holy places made with hands, which are copies of the true, but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us; (Heb 9:23-24 NKJV)

Peace,
Joe

Walstib
Nov 30th 2008, 02:31 AM
But I'm always very careful with how much I think I know about heaven.

I agree. In a mirror dimly with just about everything spiritual really. Face to face will be great no doubt. Still, I don't figure it's a good reason to stop searching. Not saying this is what you implied either.

Peace,
Joe

Walstib
Nov 30th 2008, 01:20 PM
Let's take it up a notch. Why would heaven's time not be intimately linked and follow exactly the time we perceive? I can't yet find any good reason why it would not be so.

Peace,
Joe

Amos_with_goats
Nov 30th 2008, 10:18 PM
Well,

I believe most would agree that the Lord is outside of time.

John 1:1 (King James Version)

John 1

1In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

Revelation 1:8 (King James Version)

8I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

We will be like Him;

1 John 3:2 (King James Version)

2Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

We will never die;

John 11:26 (King James Version)

26And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

There is more, but I think these verses should give you some of the reasoning. Now, it is bound to be difficult (maybe impossible) for us to think about what the Lord sees when He looks at us. He sees all He made, all the choices we make, and all we will ever be.

The nonsense about our ducking in and out of salvation, or in and out of His favor is only our PERSPECTIVE. The linear, temporal expression of time is His creation. For a specific purpose, linear time was established (Read Genesis 1).

If not for linear time, how could we be born into sin, know conviction and exercise free will? If we did not experience this, we could never truly worship the Lord as we were created (a little lower then the angles) to do.

Walstib
Nov 30th 2008, 11:52 PM
Hi AWGÖ I chuckle every time I see your name..

Well,
I believe most would agree that the Lord is outside of time.I agree with this as well. Where was He before he created the heavens is what I ask myself. If heaven is created then the Godhead having existence *good word???* outside of this does not mean heaven has to exist outside of time with Him. The other question I ask myself is does all of the Godhead have to exist outside of time. That Jesus was fully God and fully man would say to me that God can be within time as well.
We will be like Him;To what extent will we be like Him is what I ask myself. I donít think to the point we can all start creating our own earths and peoples. Or be worthy of each others worship as He is worthy of ours. That we will be like Him as we ďseeĒ Him in heaven, the new heaven for that matter, does not to me say there will be no passage of time. We would still be within what He has created. Adam was made in His image and was in time as far as I can tell. It is this kind, yet different, of likeness I figure is to come.
We will never die;These words themselves to me show a passage of time. What context does ďneverĒ have outside of time is my thought.
There is more, but I think these verses should give you some of the reasoning. Now, it is bound to be difficult (maybe impossible) for us to think about what the Lord sees when He looks at us. He sees all He made, all the choices we make, and all we will ever be. Agreed
If not for linear time, how could we be born into sin, know conviction and exercise free will? If we did not experience this, we could never truly worship the Lord as we were created (a little lower then the angles) to do.
Agreed. Would you think we can exercise free will in heaven and if so how do you think this would relate?

Interested in your thoughts,
Peace,
Joe

Amos_with_goats
Dec 1st 2008, 02:54 AM
Oh man.. I just typed a big reply and then hit the wrong key and closed the browser... :mad:

FWIW, I know some who are reading this may be thinking it sounds nuts, but I am really enjoying it. I appreciate the dialog.

Last question first.

No, I don't think we will need free will any longer in heaven. We will not longer need to make choices (a function of moving forward in linear time) and the best reason I do not think we will have free will is that we will NO LONGER HAVE A SIN NATURE!!! :pp:pp:pp The Flesh will be dead, and we will struggle with sin no more forever.

That goes to our never dieing... I see what you mean by seeing this as continual movement through linear time, but what I see (and have not found scripture to contradict) is the idea that there is no end to movement through time (death) because we will not be moving through time at all.

WRT to;

If heaven is created then the Godhead having existence *good word???* outside of this does not mean heaven has to exist outside of time with Him.

Agreed. However if time were pre-existent to creation, He would not have established it in Gen 1 (at least it seems to me).

Also, the other part of the question, I see no division in the Godhead, therefore no difference in relation to time. Of course Christ experienced linear time, being fully man... however He was still fully God and therefore outside of time..... (can't wrap my head around that, but maybe when I am glorified huh?) :saint:

To what extent will we be like Him is what I ask myself. I donít think to the point we can all start creating our own earths and peoples. Or be worthy of each others worship as He is worthy of ours.

Absolutely agree... There is NO ONE worthy of bowing down to but the Lord... ever. I believe that we will be like Him in the fact that we will be made perfect, and will have His nature. We will be without sin, and I believe we will be outside of time. If I had the opportunity to mess something up over the course of eternity... trust me, I would. :P

I know I am bouncing around, wish I had my notes on this (I had it all saved at another forum that crashed and was never brought back up.... :cry: Glad to be having the discussion again.

Blessings,

Sirus
Dec 1st 2008, 03:03 AM
what is heaven?

is it what Ezekiel saw carried by winged beasts that someday descends to the new earth so that God dwells with man? Heaven on earth and earth called kingdom of heaven that He created to be inhabited forever?

what is heaven?

Rufus_1611
Dec 1st 2008, 03:09 AM

What do you think? I believe the Kingdom of Heaven to have time and the eternal age, which comes after the kingdom, to be outside of time.

Gregg
Dec 1st 2008, 02:25 PM
The time thing is huge.

God created time for us. But why? Is it a tool for God and man to use to determine what he is going to do with his free will? Or is time something that sin also messed up? Was Adam and Eve created to fall? Did they have real free will to turn from sin? If they didn't sin, could this be the earth that God originally intended? Was the original Eden/earth supposed to be Heaven for man, everything perfect and getting to walk in the cool of the day with our Maker? What happened to the tree of life after Adam and Eve left the garden?

Will God do something to us to prevent us from sinning in Heaven, that he wasn't willing to do for us "in the beginning?" If there is no time in Heaven, when we die and are in Heaven in the twinkling of an eye, will everything appear to be complete? Will everyone already be there, or will I have to wait for other loved ones?

What about the angels? Did they have free will in Heaven? The fall would seem to have been in some type of time frame.

What about children? God loves children. If children go to Heaven, wouldn't it be better for many to die as children than grow up and not use their free will to accept Jesus Christ? And yet life, this life is very important to God, or so it seems. There is extreme value in this "short time" on Earth.

While I enjoy discussions I think time is really one of those things that are going to be mind blowing when we meet our Savior and Father.

Oh, one last thing: Are we (right now) always in the exact middle of eternity? (the winky smiley was supposed to be here not at the top of the page, but edit wouldn't let me change it)

Walstib
Dec 1st 2008, 09:27 PM
FWIW, I know some who are reading this may be thinking it sounds nuts, but I am really enjoying it. I appreciate the dialog.I enjoy it to. We all have our own interests, eye-ear sort of thing. Hard to stay on the same page though. I am having a hard time answering you without knowing if you make a distinction between the present heaven and the heaven to come. I know we have already sort of spoke of both... My focus was to be on this present heaven. Does this matter for your answers?

Peace,
Joe

Walstib
Dec 1st 2008, 09:43 PM
Oh, one last thing: Are we (right now) always in the exact middle of eternity?

You are killing this thread with good questions it would take years to just consider :P

About your last question... if the theory of relativity is correct and someone living on a mountaintop is traveling faster through time than someone at sea level as the earth rotates.... would the first one be at their middle of eternity sooner than the second? :hmm:

Peace,
Joe

mikebr
Dec 2nd 2008, 12:41 AM
Let's take it up a notch. Why would heaven's time not be intimately linked and follow exactly the time we perceive? I can't yet find any good reason why it would not be so.

Peace,
Joe

Do you believe that time existed prior to the creation of the Earth?

IOW can you imagine the Father, Son and Spirit sitting around a trillion years ago discussing what they would be doing in a trillion years?

When God created distance between objects and something that could travel between two distances, ie, light He created time. It is necessary when you have physical distance.
Will there ever be a time when physical distance won't matter? Will we ever be able to travel at the speed of thought?

These things might eliminate time or at least the need for time.

Walstib
Dec 2nd 2008, 04:47 AM
Do you believe that time existed prior to the creation of the Earth?The way I understand the information I have, the heavens and the earth were created at the beginning. I don't see a need for time outside the creation, at least the relativity between the present heaven and earth as I am looking to discuss in this thread. Does an angel know the future was the question that started me thinking about this.
IOW can you imagine the Father, Son and Spirit sitting around a trillion years ago discussing what they would be doing in a trillion years?I can imagine it, could write some good jokes with that set up. ;)
On a side note could you help me out with what IOW means.
When God created distance between objects and something that could travel between two distances, ie, light He created time. It is necessary when you have physical distance. Is there a distance between two angels in heaven? Or thrones?
Will there ever be a time when physical distance won't matter? Will we ever be able to travel at the speed of thought? I would guess yes and yes, though I don't see why that would eliminate time. If you are no longer at the place you were a distance has still been traveled. If we turn our head to look from one one throne to the next a change has occurred. I see the absence of time within the creation is a stasis, hard to worship if you can't say one word after the other.

Thoughts?

Peace,
Joe

threebigrocks
Dec 2nd 2008, 04:56 AM

Peace,
Joe

Simply, to ponder.

If there is no death, then why measurable time?

Amos_with_goats
Dec 2nd 2008, 05:04 AM
What a great discussion. :D

I see the absence of time within the creation is a stasis, hard to worship if you can't say one word after the other.

Yes, it is hard (not possible?) for us to understand. Maybe it is like a stop sign. It does not need to move through time to serve it's purpose. Of course this example is pretty weak, since I would not want to be a stop sign forever (again, thinking of time).

MikeBR;

IOW can you imagine the Father, Son and Spirit sitting around a trillion years ago discussing what they would be doing in a trillion years?

I think I understand your point. Linear time is too limiting, it could never contain the Lord. The idea of that is like somehow the Lord 'developed' to the point where He woke up one morning and decided to create the universe. :hmm: As I understand your post, you seem to agree that time was created.

I submit that while there is a sequence in verse 1-4, there was no such thing as time before Genesis 1:5. The sequence, like all of scripture, must be framed in our temporal realm so that we can understand.

Genesis 1

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the light from the darkness. 5 And God called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And the evening and the morning were the first day.

Walstib
Dec 2nd 2008, 05:13 AM
Simply, to ponder.

If there is no time, why life? ;)

Honestly that is what I think of. It is a worse robot scenario than the absence of free will as I see it. *sorry no free will'ers* It would be all the same always. I would not be able to say thank You Lord because one word could not follow the other. Does that make sense to you? Am I as nuts as it seems somtimes?:P

Peace,
Joe

Gregg
Dec 2nd 2008, 05:38 AM
Simply, to ponder.

For humans there is no death. From the time we are created we move forward eternally. While God has no starting point, we do. Then it is either eternal Heaven or eternal hell. Do we blame time for the decline of our physical bodies or do we blame sin. Maybe time is our friend and a gift from God. Maybe we were never meant to be living decay. We experience the decline from our own sin as well as all of the sin around us. Maybe in Heaven we will experience time like God wanted us to "in the beginning."

kenrank
Dec 2nd 2008, 06:30 AM
I like topics like this, makes you think.

God exists outside of time. Time is a result of His actions. The scripture saying "a day is as a thousand years, a thousand years is as a day," is not literal. Time is meaningless to one who exists outside of it. So that verse is simply stating His eternal nature.

With that said, "heaven" is the dwelling place of He who exists outside of time. So I would think, by default, heaven too is outside of time. It may be governed around what is happening here to some degree....but ultimately there will be a new heaven and new earth...the New Jerusalem will come down from heaven, and we will dwell eternally with God. So, for what it is worth, my vote goes toward outside of time.

Peace.
Ken

mikebr
Dec 2nd 2008, 12:53 PM
If there is no time, why life? ;)

Honestly that is what I think of. It is a worse robot scenario than the absence of free will as I see it. *sorry no free will'ers* It would be all the same always. I would not be able to say thank You Lord because one word could not follow the other. Does that make sense to you? Am I as nuts as it seems somtimes?:P

Peace,
Joe

IOW -In Other Words:D

You seem to be saying that worship is a temporal linear activity. What if it were a state of mind; that God really doesn't need for us to speak worship but to live worship.

I can't help but think about the Great Cloud of Witnesses. I have a tendancy to believe that they are able to poke their heads into time.

Let me ask you this, if God is outside time could we pray for people in the past?

Walstib
Dec 2nd 2008, 02:07 PM
Hi Mike,
Thanks for the acronym lesson. I was able to google FWIW but kept getting Isle of Wright for yours. ;)
You seem to be saying that worship is a temporal linear activity. What if it were a state of mind; that God really doesn't need for us to speak worship but to live worship. I hear you. To me the process of living goes past being in a state even if we don't need words. When this started and even now I am trying to stay on this heaven and not the heaven to come. Then in that itself I am seeing a progression. If this heaven started and can end, and the new one can start, this in itself speaks of temporality. (the longer this conversation goes on the bigger the words are getting) Or lets put it this way. I think God still has the power to destroy everything in the new heaven but will keep His promise not to.
I can't help but think about the Great Cloud of Witnesses. I have a tendency to believe that they are able to poke their heads into time. This is the sort of thing that did get me onto the topic. I agree in principle but would not say ďinto timeĒ fits. If the cloud of witnesses surrounds us this may speak more to a parallel existence of heaven, the kingdom is at hand sort of thing. The clouds of heaven are parted and low and behold heaven is right hear on the other side, a interlinked part of the creation itself. These are just thoughts. Back to the focusÖ

If I will have another child and that child ends up being regenerated and dies with the Holy Spirit indwelling. Will they be able to poke their head out and look at me before they are born? It goes towards what I was saying off the start with Jesusí resurrected body not being in heaven until after he lived on earth. This concept I would like to see addressed.
Let me ask you this, if God is outside time could we pray for people in the past? Not that I understand it fully but Paul does speak of those who are baptised for the dead. It seems to me you see the fulness of the Godhead living in heaven and earth. As I see both are created, in some way I can not understand, though being indivisible, the outside of time nature *still donít have a good word??* of God is reserved for Him alone. God alone is immortal, even give life everlasting we would still be mortal as God would still have the power to destroy us and everything if it was His will.

I have a lot of my morning thoughts to the whole subject in my reply to you here. I am first looking for agreement and to just talk it out rather than object to what you or anyone else is saying. Thanks eh.

Peace,
Joe

Walstib
Dec 2nd 2008, 09:13 PM
God alone is immortal.....

Oh yah... well what about this verse..

So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory." (1Co 15:54 NKJV)

Hmmm... good point, but I think of this...

which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen. (1Ti 6:15-16 NKJV)

My! how do the two harmonize?

But seriously, any one who wants to comment I am all ears. I'm still working this one out.

Joe

Walstib
Dec 2nd 2008, 09:20 PM
Thanks for the comments Gregg. I was thinking how if Eden was any where close to a picture of the future heaven it could show us something about that part of the topic.

Joe

Walstib
Dec 2nd 2008, 09:27 PM
With that said, "heaven" is the dwelling place of He who exists outside of time. So I would think, by default, heaven too is outside of time. It may be governed around what is happening here to some degree....but ultimately there will be a new heaven and new earth...Hi Ken,

I would ask you, and everyone for that matter.

Is the heaven we are attempting to discuss created? Or is all the talk in scripture of created heavens just the sky. If I have it wrong and God did not create heaven, I can throw most of what I am saying right out the window.

Peace,
Joe

*still planing on a "outside the gate" thread?*

Walstib
Dec 2nd 2008, 09:29 PM
I believe the Kingdom of Heaven to have time and the eternal age, which comes after the kingdom, to be outside of time.Hey Rufus...,

I am interested in why you see a distinction if you care to share.

Peace,
Joe

Lamplighter
Dec 2nd 2008, 10:29 PM
Heaven is not a Christian's final destination, New Jerusalem is.
Read Revelation chapters 21-22 to find out more about it.

Walstib
Dec 2nd 2008, 10:59 PM
what is heaven?It really is a good question isn't it. Another thread? I am not sure it is what I thought it was.

Peace,
Joe

Rufus_1611
Dec 3rd 2008, 02:51 PM
Hey Rufus...,

I am interested in why you see a distinction if you care to share.

Peace,
Joe

Thank you for your interest. Why I see there to be a distinction is because I believe the Bible clearly declares an age to come that will be bound by time and an age to come after that which will be unbound. The age to come (and the one that is fast approaching) is the millenial Kingdom of God or Kingdom of Heaven. I believe it is the age to come that believers should be striving for as they already have eternity by the blood of Christ and I do not believe there are time boundaries on this eternity. However, there are those that will be part of the first resurrection and those that will not be. This first resurrection is bound by time, for it will last 1,000 years.

"But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years." - Revelation 20:5-6

Amos_with_goats
Dec 3rd 2008, 02:57 PM
Oh yah... well what about this verse..

So when this corruptible has put on incorruption, and this mortal has put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written: "Death is swallowed up in victory." (1Co 15:54 NKJV)

Hmmm... good point, but I think of this...

which He will manifest in His own time, He who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings and Lord of lords, who alone has immortality, dwelling in unapproachable light, whom no man has seen or can see, to whom be honor and everlasting power. Amen. (1Ti 6:15-16 NKJV)

My! how do the two harmonize?

But seriously, any one who wants to comment I am all ears. I'm still working this one out.

Joe

Maybe this one helps.

Hebrews 9:27 (King James Version)

27And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Walstib
Dec 3rd 2008, 03:45 PM
Maybe this one helps.

Hey AWG,

Sorry, with the number of different teachings around here I would need your reasoning as well a scripture to understand what you mean. As the chapter is speaking dedicating the new covenant in heaven and the end of ages, it to me speaks toward the question I have been asking from the start about Jesus' resurrected body in heaven. Not to mention the judgment is after the current heavens pass away (2 Pet 3:10) as I understand.

Speaking of physical death, and the verses I posted have to do with deathlessness, I would think a promise of lifefulness is being clothed with Christ and would be the focus as I have been thinking of this. We put on the immortality of God but do not have this nature within ourselves. He alone remains immortal and we are clothed with Him through His promise. The temple *spiritual body* God provides for us in the new heaven (both heavens?) is incorruptible and has His immortality but our souls remain the same sort of thing. Still no need for time to be gone as I see it.

But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh, to fulfill its lusts. (Rom 13:14 NKJV)

For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life. (2Co 5:2-4 NKJV)

What I am thinking this morning, thoughts appreciated.
Joe

mikebr
Dec 3rd 2008, 06:01 PM
Can a physical reality be anything but temporal?
Can a spiritual reality be anything but eternal?
If the now heaven is physcial and temporal will the new heaven be eternal and spiritual?
Could the temporal and physical exist alongside the eternal and spiritual?

Are you trying to get at the fact that we are now mortal but will be recreated as immortal?

Walstib
Dec 3rd 2008, 07:03 PM
Can a physical reality be anything but temporal? I ask myself if our physical reality can be separated from our spiritual reality. I have a spirit and trust I have the Holy Spirit indwelling. As I am understanding now all spirit is of God and regardless of if my physical body is dead or alive I have life in me that transcends what we can touch or see. So I exist in the physical but also in the spiritual. If my physical body is dead I still live, whether it be present with the Lord or waiting somewhere else for judgment. Some may argue sleeping but as I see it sleeping is still not death. If there was ever an end to this life I speak of it would be a complete destruction in the second death. If not one still remains alive being tormented forevermore or with God forevermore, or over time being punished enough is brought back to God forevermore. Each one has a progression through time.

So to me this lends itself to say the physical reality I have is intimately linked to my spiritual reality.
Can a spiritual reality be anything but eternal? I think of eternal for me and I think life everlasting but still with a beginning. I did not exist before I was born, formed in my motherís womb. If I have a beginning, with a spiritual life included, and still have eternal life possible--- eternal does not mean without time but shows time. God alone has no beginning nor end. To repeat myself life without end does not mean life without a start.
If the now heaven is physical and temporal will the new heaven be eternal and spiritual? I would never claim that either heaven is physical though I am thinking both have beginnings. The promise of the second one is that it will not end. There is still a forward progression if it starts and the does not end. Looping back on itself does not work if it has a beginning. Both heavens would be spiritual and temporal.
Could the temporal and physical exist alongside the eternal and spiritual? I would say the physical and temporal can exist alongside the spiritual and temporal with a promise of eternity.
Are you trying to get at the fact that we are now mortal but will be recreated as immortal? No, that we are always mortal as God always has the power to end everything at anytime. We may cloth ourselves in His immortality but always remain inside the creation. The creation has a beginning, both earths and heavens, and the lack of an end does not remove the possibility of time.

Grace and peace,
Joe

Diolectic
Dec 3rd 2008, 08:46 PM
Time is only a way to messure sequence of events.
As long as there are events which are sequential, there will be time.

Otherwise, you have eternity happening all at once...forever.
That is mind bogling.

mikebr
Dec 3rd 2008, 10:53 PM

That is mind bogling.

C.S. Lewis said that God lives in the great eternal now.

Walstib
Dec 4th 2008, 02:29 AM

That is mind bogling.

I agree with all that. Hence the Godhead being mind bogling as I think He is everywhere happening all at once forever and more.

Peace,
Joe

Walstib
Dec 4th 2008, 02:35 AM
Hi Mike,

I would be neat to ask C.S. Lewis if he thought that is the only place God lives. Unfortunatly.... we'll have to wait some time first :P *

Peace,
Joe

*assuming we all meet in heaven*

I think I am starting to think I am funnier than I really am....:hmm:

kenrank
Dec 4th 2008, 03:17 AM
Hi Mike,

I would be neat to ask C.S. Lewis if he thought that is the only place God lives. Unfortunatly.... we'll have to wait some time first :P *

Peace,
Joe

*assuming we all meet in heaven*

I think I am starting to think I am funnier than I really am....:hmm:

You look like a whole new man Joe!

Walstib
Dec 4th 2008, 04:45 PM
What can I say Ken....

I die daily.... and with a redeemed life from destruction my youth is renewed like the eagle's.

As the wind blows I don't know where I'll be but I am making sure I lose my life as to make sure I find it.

Peace, ;)
Joe